[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
She's pretty but I'm close-minded when it esp comes to Ken >< sorry newbie I will be skipping this one. Honest truth, the only lakorns I've watched and finished from Ken were the ones with Anne. Just by bias.

What a lucky gal. First lakorn and it's with Ken T_T

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The new n'ek is cute. glad they got a new n'ek for Ken. hope she can act. will wait to see this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Fitting Clip Seesan Bunterng
credit to tutorcattv

scan credit to Fankane.com

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ken co starring with a newbie? GASP! They should of had just put Ann in this lakorn with Ken instead. LOL
She's cute but how old is she anyways? Goshhhh! She's sooo darn lucky then. I guess they're trying to promote their newbies better by making them star with A star actors/actress's.
They do look like siblings instead. This is kind of weird. lol We'll see about this. Haven't seen my Ken in a Slap/Kiss-ish lakorn for quite awhile...just because I haven't watch any of his lakorns since 365WHR. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
REALLY!!! I found her she a mixture of Noon W & Taew lol
HAhaha... I so agree with you! When I saw these photos yesterday. I was like "Damn,She looks like Noon and Taew" hahha
She have Taew's smile and Noon's face. hahah

Think god she 21!!! I can breathe now...anyways i agree tat they should chose a older actress...Ken still have many other actress tat he havent pair ip with...such as Rita, Ploy (since their 1st one it doesnt really focus of them) Benz, Noon W (since she a free angent now)...tat all i remember now lol
Haha. AGREE again! THANKS GOODNESS she's 21! B/C if she was anything younger than that it will be so wrong.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
She's so pretty from the video clip and looks great with Ken!

Since Aff's out, I'm glad it's her!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken co starring with a newbie? GASP! They should of had just put Ann in this lakorn with Ken instead. LOL
She's cute but how old is she anyways? Goshhhh! She's sooo darn lucky then. I guess they're trying to promote their newbies better by making them star with A star actors/actress's.
They do look like siblings instead. This is kind of weird. lol We'll see about this. Haven't seen my Ken in a Slap/Kiss-ish lakorn for quite awhile...just because I haven't watch any of his lakorns since 365WHR. lol
she's 21 yrs old

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
She cute and all...nothing to say much but just waiting to see her acting tat all...I'm not tat picky...will I lies but I'll give her a chance since it not her fault tat she get to pair up with Ken kekekeke

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
She cute and all...nothing to say much but just waiting to see her acting tat all...I'm not tat picky...will I lies but I'll give her a chance since it not her fault tat she get to pair up with Ken kekekeke
good point Sweet_09 the person to blame is the company and the channel's I find this new n'ek might look cute with Ken cos of the age gap

tinah

sarNie Coma
shes really pretty. she look like a korean actress. they should of got a younger pra'ek although ken still look young for his age

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
she's so normal, she's sure pretty, but her look isn't distinctive. There are many girls that have exact look like her