[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
I don't follow Ken and Noi, but from what I've heard they seem to be caring and nice people.

Yeah, if the script is good and the performance from the actors are good then I guess you can say they're half successful.
Back to MSNP!! For this lakorn, I THINK it would be good! Cuz it 's from Broadcast Thai. :highfive:
ps, I dont have prejudice for Uma99, just from my point of view. and I do really hope this time their production will be good!! seriously!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Back to MSNP!! For this lakorn, I THINK it would be good! Cuz it 's from Broadcast Thai. :highfive:
ps, I dont have prejudice for Uma99, just from my point of view. and I do really hope this time their production will be good!! seriously!!
Yeah. They need to step it up a notch!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Yep, at least we have one from ken to look forward. :cry:
I dont know what's Noi's thinking, maybe she thinks Uma99 is much easier to cooperate with? I think she should think change her company's partner, or at least donot let ken work with Uma99 again in this 2 years, seems like waste ken's time.Get tired of Uma99's production.
Noi PLZ thinks about other lakorn making companies to work with!!!!!
Noi should hore P'aew to be the director since that director made Ken and Anne skyrocketed to fame, even after Ken got married too.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
but phatman, i think she meant "hire" not "have".
OH! Haha. My bad. I'm seriously weird today haha. Okay that makes better sense :lol2: :rofl: I'm sorry, I'm laughing so hard at myself right now haha. Why didn't I think of the word "hire?" "o" is right next to "i" on the keyboard haha.

daytonalay

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, right now it makes sense. We all know KEN&NOI are really good/kind person, maybe they are out of gratitude for Uma99, so they like to work with them, or maybe they are very familiar to work with.
Anyway, if the story scrip is very interesting, at least they are half success. Hope so this time. Maybe I should give another chance to Uma99 to show their talent on making lakorns?! Who knows, maybe i am wrong!! :scratchhead2:
Seems like this lakorn is romantic comedy? Hope it's be good!LOL
hi mickeyrose u r so kind and humble wif yr words choice. great to know ken&noi r kind and lets look forward to another of ken's lakorn, never get enough of mr handsome cuteness.....and of course beloved janie...

sunflowerpp

sarNie Hatchling
OH! Haha. My bad. I'm seriously weird today haha. Okay that makes better sense :lol2: :rofl: I'm sorry, I'm laughing so hard at myself right now haha. Why didn't I think of the word "hire?" "o" is right next to "i" on the keyboard haha.
never mind phatman! Sometime i like this too.

mickeyrose

sarNie Egg
thanks angelcrystal 4 da pics! ken looks relaxed, casual & such a cutie.
yep!!He looks good!
hi mickeyrose u r so kind and humble wif yr words choice. great to know ken&noi r kind and lets look forward to another of ken's lakorn, never get enough of mr handsome cuteness.....and of course beloved janie...
thank U daytonalay!That words just what I want to say, I really appreciate noi's making ken in her production,cuz we could see ken more. We just want ken's lakorn is not just be good, maybe it could be perfect or supper good, right? :kiss3: Never tired of K&J 4ever!