[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
Manager updated their page :wub: -- more spoilers
- Paat met Peung by accident at some crime scene b/c Peung officer boyfriend fainted due to a bullet hit during a drug chase
- Paat was annoyed at how worry she is with her boyfriend but acknowledged that perhaps these two love each other a lot (as told by one of the deputy in the province)
- Paat was hurt and got taken away w/the deputy to get his wound bandage. He turned to look at the worry Peung as he walked away passing her by the emergency room.
- Paat walked back to the patient room after he got his wound bandaged. He wanted to know how the young officer is. He saw the worried Peung through the patient window. He heard Peung expressed her feeling to the unconscious officer that she finally understood the meaning of love. She won't be able to live on if something were to go wrong with him. Paat was touched by her words. He can't believe that such love exist. He walked out of the hospital after seeing how much they love each other.
- Paat thought of what Peung said in the hospital on his way back home to the tea farm and remembered the two in the patient room clearly which reminded him of his past love story. He lose his temper and stopped his car abruptly and questioned himself, 'Why must I thought of you (referring to Peung). Such corny love.' He composed himself and got back on the road and drove away in speed
- Peung called out for the deputy to come over ... she wanted to thank the officer who help her officer boyfriend. The deputy said that the man is not an officer but a tea owner man. Peung went silent at the newfound news of Por Liang (Paat).
- Paat came home and heard a loud demanding voice from his house w/his mother. He stood by the door and listened to their conversation and got really upset.
- Lampao demanded Paat's mother, Pram, to keep the promise that was made years ago by their husbands to have their children marry.
- Pram told Lampao that she remember but she's more concern with the children's feeling (Paat and his future bride)
- Lampao told Pram that her daughter is obedience and that the mother and son must follow through with the promise.
- Lampao said that if it's not for her husband who came out to help then Pram and her family are still poor. She hope that Pram won't forget this now that she's rich. She said the family is rich b/c of her family.
- Pram answered with hesitation, "I've never forgot it but we should at least let the children get to know each other first."
- Noparat, Peung's father, agreed with this suggestion b/c deep down he felt considerate toward Pram.
- Lampao refused and said, "Not a good idea. I want an answer today."
- Paat was not happy and upset that Lampao always threaten his mother.
- Noparat asked his wife, "Aren't you rushing Pram a little too much?"
- Lampao told her husband to hush and got back on Pram's case. She emphasized, "If it's not for my husband who came out to help you and your son 10 years ago, you wouldn't be where you are today."
- Paat's boiling inside upon hearing Peung's mother asked for the favor in such rude manner.
- Lampao continued her conversation with Pram, "You probably don't have any problem, right ... let me ask for the dowry ahead of time then. I'd like to ask for a 100 million baht." Lampao interrupted Pram before going further, "Let's agree on it like I said, ok?"
- Paat came out suddenly and said out loud, "I won't agree!"
- Lampao was taken back as she turned to look at Paat standing in the center of the room.
- Pram stopped her son, "Paat."
- Paat turned to look at his mother and said, "Mother, we need to talk."
- Paat came to take his mother away from Lampao without paying her any respect.

- Pram asked her son, "Why are you being rude in front of khun Lampao and Khun Noparat."
- Paat answered, "I only respect those who respect other, mother. She threatened you like you work for her. She forced me to marry, asked for 100 million of dowry .. it's clear that she's selling her daughter."
- Pram answered her son, "You can't say thing like that, son."
- Paat respond, "Or is it not true like I said, mother. Her daughter probably want this upon learning that we have a big business here. She's probably a money hungry woman and wants to be rich quickly to live in a happily life."
- Pram questioned her son, 'When will you stop looking down on women?"
- He answered, "I believe in what I see and experience, mother."
- Pram got silence b/c she knew Paat's past well.
- Paat continued, "Love doesn't exist. It's just a splendid word uses by women to fool man to be stupid for their own benefits."
- Pram told her son, "You guard on yourself too much ... believe me, you should give yourself a chance. Khun Lampao's daughter might not be as bad as you think."
- Paat answered, "Enough, mother. It's impossible for love to happen in a force marriage."
- Pram told her son, "Your father and I are an example of it."
- Paat stopped for a little bit and turned back to look at his mother.
- Pram continued her story, "We got married before knowing each other. Love and understanding allows us to have a happy life. Not all women are like what you think."
- Paat can't convinced his mother and will not agree to have an arranged marriage.
- Paat added, "Regardless, I will not marry to the daughter of a hungry woman," and was about to leave the room but got stopped by his mother.
- Pram asked, 'Can't you do it for your father and I?"
- Paat turned to look at his stressful mother and look through her worried eyes. He was taken back upon seeing his mother teary eyes and got worry. He sighed, "Mother ..."
- Pram walked toward the family photo and grab onto her husband's photo. Pram started to tell Paat the family's history, "Your father used to run a land business and brought us down to nothing. We have such big tea farm now b/c of khun Noparat. How can you break the promise with him?"
- Paat pitied his mother a lot and know how she felt.
- Pram continued with her plead, "Your father value his promise more than anything. Can you do it for your father and I?"
- Paat looked at his mother and decided ... he walked back to the living room and said, "I agree to follow through with the promise."
- Lampao was happy upon hearing this but maintained her posture to show of her prestigious status in front of Paat.

- Lampao commented, 'Good that you realize it and keep the promise .. this will help you prosper w/life. Well then, let's keep it this way ... 100 million baht for the dowry."
- Paat retorted, "There will be no dowry!"
- Lampao questioned, "What are you saying .. You must have a dowry on a marriage for raising up the bride. Don't think that I'm selling my daughter ... I don't want her to marry at all but b/c it's a promise .. I must keep it."
- Paat asked, "My father only promised a marriage .. nothing about the dowry, right?"
- Noparat answered, "That's right" but was stopped by Lampao before he went further with the conversation.
- She ordered Noparat to be quiet and turned back to converse w/Paat, "But it's part of tradition. There must be a dowry and gold on a marriage."
- Paat added, "Well then .. I'll pay the dowry on the wedding day."
- Lampao happily accepted, "That's fine. Will you pay it in check or in cash. I'm so happy that we're going to be one family. I guarantee that my daughter will be a good wife to you."
- Paat sarcastically accepted, "I'm excited too. I'm going to have a wife to work at the tea farm. It's so hard to find people to work at the farm these days. Your daughter will be another worker to help increase the profit a little more." leaving Lampao shocked.
- She asked, 'What did you say?'
- Pram came to clear up the situation abruptly, "He's just joking. Where's your daughter then? Didn't she come along .. this way we can introduce the two of them."
- Lampao answered, "She's resting at the resort. I was going to bring her here but I got embarrass .. was afraid that it might seem like I'm here to sell off my daughter. I'll bring her back to show you once I get there. I guarantee that she'll be happy upon learning that she'll be a wife to a young rancher like you."

- OMG, it's so long .. i'm tired .. will translate more later

cecilia

Staff member
I've been reading the spoiler and so far he's super mean to her but she doesn't give in either lol
He left her to sleep alone at a deserted hut .. with nothing to survive T_T
He's so mean!!! I'm crying as i read the spoiler :(

Episode 2 will be the start of their relationship  --- or maybe 3.  Really can't wait ..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
cecilia said:
I've been reading the spoiler and so far he's super mean to her but she doesn't give in either lol
He left her to sleep alone at a deserted hut .. with nothing to survive T_T
He's so mean!!! I'm crying as i read the spoiler :(

Episode 2 will be the start of their relationship  --- or maybe 3.  Really can't wait ..
his mean but later enchanted of her personality and beauty he will soften up and fall inlove and jealous of other guys surrounded her

cecilia

Staff member
^Yup, he'll get real jealous according to the brief synopsis ..

Anyway, they made Paat super mean in this version .. he left her at the deserted hut, talk down on her, and worst -- watch her suffered whereas in the old one with Jakrit .. he took her home and allowed her to do whatever she wants as long as she doesn't bother him.  It was the girlfriend, Ura, who came and harassed Peung most of the time with a little salt added by Paat here and there but this version so far .. Paat is just unspeakable .. made me cry reading it ... And her mother in here is super mean as well .. whereas the old one .. she wasn't all that bad .. Lom is horrible in this one too lol -- Now that i think about it everyone is mean in here except Boy's character ... I feel bad for Peung .. if it's not for her father's health she would have run back home but b/c her father is sick and was told by her mother that they need the dowry to pay for her father's med/hospital bill that's why she came back to stick around :(

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
He's really MEAN!? :O Well, I love lakorns where they start out hating each other and then slowly start falling for each other, it's just something I enjoy more. :3 I don't know why.

cecilia

Staff member
I forgot to post the spoiler in here :p
Inside Peung's bedroom.
-Peung sat quietly in front of her dressing table …
- Paat asked, "Were you thinking of ways to escape this barbarian groom of yours or what?'

- Pueng answered,"It would have been good if I can do that b/c I'm not
sure if I went through a wedding or heading toward hell to meet up with a
devil."
- Paat asked,"Why? Am I more ruthless than your lover?"

- Peung answered,"Don't drag him into this problem and remember that
you can buy me with your money but your money can't buy my love"
-
Paat laughed loudly, "Don't worry. I've never once thought of falling
for you. If you know that someone is trashy, will you still get
yourself involve with them?"
- Paat walked to take out a set of
casual clothes and threw it to Peung and ordered her,"Go change. I'm in a
hurry to return to the tea farm."
- Peung asked in surprise, "Return to the farm house?"
- Paat answered with frustration, "Right now!"
- Peung continued to instigate, "Exactly now?"
- Paat answered with anger, "Yes!"
- Peung then told him, "But I'm tired. I want to rest."

- Paat continued, "I'm in a hurry b/c I don't want to waste more time
with garbage than this. My work is 100, 1000 time more valuable than
you ."
- Peung turned around to stare at him.
- Paat added, 'If you're not going to change then I'll change it for you."
- Paat moved in to start but Peung reach out her hand to stop him, "It's unnecessary."

- Paat continued, "Good that I don't have to use my strength. I don't
even want to touch you even one bit especially when I know how
disgusting you are."
- Peung continued to give him a still stare for always hurting her feeling.
- Paat got upset and asked, "What are you looking at?"
- Peung then added, "If you're in a hurry than don't block my way."

- Paat turned to look around and realized that he stood in front of the
bathroom door. He felt embarrassed for and moved away quickly from
there as Peung walked into the bathroom.
- He told her, "I give you FIVE MINUTES only!"
- Paat became moody and started hitting on his wedding suit w/anger.

- The clock shown that it's 12pm and so he's in a hurry to return home.
He continued to hit the wedding suit w/more difficulty and messed it a
lot more now .
- While in the bathroom, Peung continued to stand
calmly to think of ways to get back at Paat. She walked toward the
bathroom and turned on the shower then came back to grab a woman
magazine to read to stall tim while Paat continued to walk back and
forth inside Peung's bedroom with a hasty mind looking at the clock all
the time.
- He yelled loudly to Peung, "Hurry, I told you that I only give you FIVE MINUTES!"
- He walked toward the bathroom door and knocked on it but only hear the shower going w/no answer from Peung.
- Peung still in her wedding dress in the bathroom reading her magazine as she continued to ignore Paat to get back at him.

- Paat continued to walk around and sat in all corners as the hours
pass by. After a hour passed by, he finally asked, "Are you done yet?"

- However, there's no response. Paat then shout loudly, "Get out right
now! You thought of wasting time, huh? I'm going to break the door
and drag you out!"
- Paat angrily walked toward the door, about to
break it but the door got opened. He saw her dressed in a yellow
nightgown/pj.
- He exclaimed, 'What are you wearing?"
- Peung answered, "Are you blind? You saw that I'm wearing a night gown/pj."
- Paat asked, 'Are you deaf or what? I told you that we're going to head out."

- Peung didn't answer him and continued to walk toward the bed and then
said, "You said you're going to leave but I say I'm tired and want to
rest. We have two different plan and even wore different set of
clothes. If you want to leave then leave and if I want to sleep then
I'll sleep," as she pull a pillow to her side about to go to sleep.
- Paat complained, "You dare challenge me?"

- Peung continued to provoke him more, "I think a person with a good
family background like yours along with your good manners shouldn't make
such loud noises while other are sleeping."
- She put on her sleeping mask and lied down to bed.
- Paat angrily added, "You want to test me, huh? Fine." He walked toward Peung and carry her while she wriggle to break free.
- She asked, 'What are you doing?"
- Paat threw Peung on his shoulder and walked out of the house.
- "Let go off me. Help, help. Father, help me," she yelled.

- "There's no use of shouting for help. There's no one home. Everyone
left to celebrate getting a rich son-in-law," Paat answered.
- Peung got worry and asked, "Where are you taking me?"
- Paat refused to answer as he threw her into the back of the pick-up truck
- Peung exclaimed, 'Wai!'

- Paat came back to the driver seat and turned on the engine. Peung
got hurt and was about to get out of the back from the pick-up truck but
Paat drove in a speed and made Peung lose her balance and fell down
once more.
- He drove away in satisfaction for getting back at Peung
as she got up to balance herself and stand in the back of the car once
more.
- She shouted, "Stop the car right now! I say STOP!'
- Paat continued to smile big and pressed onto the accelerator to speed faster than before.
- Peung got upset and worry that she'll fell off the car as she grabbed onto the car.
- She ordered, 'Stop the car right now. I'm want to get out."
- Paat continued to drive as he ignore her request.
- Pueng turned to knock at the rear window and said, "Stop the car! If you don't stop then I'll jump."
- Paat couldn't careless and answered, "Go ahead and jump"
- Paat steps on the accelerator to speed up causing Peung to fall down and grip tightly onto the car.
- He had on a big smile b/c he knew that a woman like her will not jump.
- Peung doesn't know where he'll take or do to her .. as she continued to look beyond the car and examined the two roads.

- Paat continued to drive as he tried to look behind him through the
rear mirror and noticed that Peung is preparing to jump off the car. He
was shocked and braked the truck immediately and mumbled to himself,
"Crazy woman!"
- He got out of the car and rushed to see her with worry eyes as Peung laid onto of a cardboard next to a garbage can.

- He asked, "Hey, are you alright?" as he tried to reach out to about
turn her around but she got up and fist him with a fresh burn punch.
She got up and hurry off.
- She yelled, "A barbarian like you ought
to get this," as she continued to give him another hit. Luckily, he
saved himself on time and made her lose her balance and fell down.
- He angrily said, "You troublemaker, do you think that you can escape me?" as he reach in to grab onto her hand tightly.

- Peung continued to wriggle free but couldn't fight off his strength
.. she then took his and and bite it to finally let go off her hand.
- He exclaimed, "You mad dog!"

- She gave him a smirk and added, "Served you right," as she got up to
start running again.. Paat got up to chase after her as well.
- She
ran toward another side of the street and looked away .. as Paat
followed by closely. She immediately called out for help loudly, "Help.
A pervert man is going to rape me. Help me."
- Paat hurried in and used his hand to cover her mouth, "Stop it right now. Get in the car!"
- Paat was about to take Peung into the car but got stopped by 2-3 villagers.
- The first villager asked, "What are yo going to do with that woman."

- Peung got happily and pushed Paat away but he gripped onto her and
held onto her tightly as he continued to give the villagers a fake
smile, "It's nothing. This is a problem between husband and wife.
We're trying to console each other."
- The 1st villager continued,
"Even if you're her husband you still can't hurt her. It's against the
law,' with the 2nd villager support "that's right. If it's like this
then we'll have to report you."
- Peung nodded her head and smiled happily b/c the villagers are trying to help her.

- Paat continued to make excuses, "Says who that I'm hurting my wife.
Can't you see that we're in our nightgown/pj? We want to change the
atmosphere a bit, that's all," with a big grin on his face.
- Peung
was surprised and break away from him quickly, "Don't believe him … "
but before she could finish her sentence he swung her around and kissed
her.
- She went silent and didn't know what to do b/c he held onto her tightly.
- The 2nd villager gave Peung a stare, "you seem like a good person .. you shouldn't have been those who like to show off."
- The villagers walked away upset.
- Peung wanted to explain the truth while Paat continued to smile in satisfaction as he held onto her tightly.
- Peung got shy after the kiss and hurried off to wipe away her mouth hastily and hit him afterward.
- Paat told her, "You can't escape me.'

- Paat tied her from behind and put her into the car. He hurried in to
the car while Peung tried to open the door with her body. However, she
didn't succeed.
- She asked, 'I'm not your prisoner. Why did you capture me? Where are you taking me?"
- Paat didn't answer her as he continue to drive forward. This drove Peung more upset.
- She continued her fight, "I'm talking to you. Stop the car! I told you to stop the car!"

- Paat remained silent until Peung stick her head and spoke loudly to
him, "Are you deaf or what? I told you to stop. If you don't stop … then
I'll .. "
- She continued to make noises toward him .. til he
grabbed the orange he had inside the car and stuffed it in her mouth
making her not being able to speak.
- He sarcastically added, 'Continue your complain .."
- Peung couldn't say anything except give him her killing stares.
- He told her to stop, "Don't look at me like that. I don't like it."
- Peung refused to listen and continued to send him her loath and rude stare.

- He finally broke down and said, "I can't bear this anymore." He
grabbed the orange bag and covered her head with it. She can't do
anything except tried to wriggle free. He continued to drive and
whistle away home in happiness.
- Paat arrived at the front of the
tea farm the next morning. He opened the door and pushed Peung to get
out of the car. He pulled the bag from Peung's head.
- Peung was
shocked upon seeing what's in front of her. The tea farm is big .. and
reach far to the mountain. She continued to look around and is stunned
by its beauty.
- She asked, 'Where did you take me to?"

- "You're back, son?" asked Pram.
- Paat turned around to look at his worrisome mother as she make her way toward him
- He answered, "Yes, I'm back, mother."
- Pram took noticed of Peung's back while Peung continued to admire the surrounding.
- She asked, 'Who did your bring?"
- Peung turned around to look at Pram. She's happy and relieved to see an elder who seem nice.
- Pram's shocked upon seeing Peung with a shabby night gown.
- Peung fainted after she finished her plead, "Help me, please."
- Pram turned to look at her son with a strange face.

**** Skipping his conversation w/his mother (she left to do her
meditation after Paat promised that he'll take good care of Peung) ****

- Peung gained conscience in the middle of the night in the dark and deserted hut in the mountain.

- She got up and looked around to see the ceiling and the inside of the
hut clearly. She realized that she fell asleep on the litter hut with
the only light source from the moon through the holes of the wall.
- She asked, "How did I get here? Please help me."
- She looked around for ways to get out .. and noticed that the door was slightly open.

- She hurried to get out only to realize that she's standing in front
of the deserted hut alone in the middle of the mountain filled with
acres of tea plants. Everywhere around her is dark. She begins to
panic. She plead, "Help me. Anyone, please help me." Her plead echoed
throughout the valley.
- On one side, Paat heard her plead as he continued to look at her through his binocular. He had on a satisfaction smile.

- Through the binocular, Paat saw how Peung look to her left and right
side with careful alert. She held onto her shirt and hugged herself to
get rid of the coldness.
- Paat spoke to himself, "No one can help you, Rojanasai."
- Chi, Paat's secretary, sat beside him as he tried to shoo away the bugs/mosquitoes from Paat.
- He mumbled, "You're happy seeing other in pain, huh."
- Paat turned around and asked, "What are you complaining about?"

- He asked Paat, "Boss, aren't you scare that she'll die from the
coldness or what? You brought her here and left her there in that desert
hut with nothing at all."
- Paat replied, 'I can do so much more than this."
- Chi mumbled, "More than a security guard for her like this?"
- Paat turned to asked again, "What did you say?"

- Chi answered, "Nothing." and continued his mumble softly, "You said
that you're ruthless but yet you still look out for danger to protect
her like this. What's so ruthless about it?"
- Without hearing Chi's complain, Paat lifted up the binocular to look at Peung once more.

- He saw through the binocular of how Peung look left and right, don't'
know which way to run off to, and cry softly to herself from fear of
darkness.
- Peung continued her plead, "Please help me. Anyone, please help me."

- A loud noise drawn closer and startled her. She sighed and turned
around to look and see only darkness with no movement. This got her
confused and scared. She slowly walked backward toward the hut. At
that moment, she saw a snack crawling toward her. She tried to compose
herself to calm down as tears stream down her cheek with fear. She
won't dare to make another move except to stand still, close her eyes
and pray that she'll escape this problem. She called out for her father
quietly, 'Father, please help me. Father, please." (This broke me down
.. i start crying at this moment -- so sad. She loves her dad so much
and rely on his help so much too. I'm upset at Paat now!!!)
- The
snake finally crawled pass Peung as she slowly open her eyes to see
this. She quickly rushed inside. She reached out her hand to close the
door tightly. Though the door is not shut tightly, at the very least
she felt safer being inside.
- She gathered herself at a corner as
she continue to look at the slightly open door. She looked around in
suspicious as her tears continue to fall down nonstop. She tried and
tried to calm herself down to not cry. She told herself, "Be strong,
you have to be strong, Rojanasai. There's nothing to be scare, nothing
to be scare." Through exhaustion, her eyes started to close on her
slowly and fell asleep due to her weak strength.

** There's more to come -- I'm only in the 2nd page of the episode lol**
Thai script: Manager | Translated by me ^___^

Oh, here's a MV teaser too :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HC6F9_onEI
Credit: JoonYoung DoYoon·