[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, one thing I really like about the nang'ek is her wardrobe. I'm glad the costume director, or whatever you call that person in charge, doesn't give Pichy short skirts and shorts! 

Iya

sarNie Adult
doesn't this already air? according to Iheartlakorn, it started airing on May 13, so this should be pinned.

btw, is this a remake? the storyline sounded a little familiar.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Iya said:
doesn't this already air? according to Iheartlakorn, it started airing on May 13, so this should be pinned.

btw, is this a remake? the storyline sounded a little familiar.
Its airing on Monday May 13th :) Today is only Saturday May 11 in America and Sunday May 12 in Thailand.

Yes, this is a remake of Yui and Ton Jakrit's old version.

Reactions: Iya

cecilia

Staff member
I've been reading spoiler and Paat is one jealous man .. pak mai trong gub jai - jai rai but jai rak as well.  He emotionally hurt himself as well as hurt Peung. 
Every time he trashes talk her .. he comes back to feeling sad and guilty about it .. he gets worry and send people to help take care of her pain on his behalf.  Sadly, everytime she get hurt by other like Palaat Por Liang Potawee always come in time to help for he's a step behind him :(  The saddest part so far is that part where Palaat grabbed onto Peung and called her out to be a gold digger/money ***re.  Potawee came to help her on time but while hidding behind Potawee's back she saw his two eyes from across and took it that he wanted this to happen. She was so hurt .. he was so hurt .. when he tried to go after her and asked if she's alright .. she plead him to not let anyone hurt her ..she'll do anything that the wants since she has no choice.  She told him that she's an orphan and feels that she has no right to be w/anyone higher than her but it's the only way to repay back her gratitude to her parent.  He feels bad but can't show her his sympathy therefore he continues to ignore her request. This hurt her a lot .. and him too.

The photoshoot with Uraat is so funny .. he's doing all thse to make Peung jealous and she did but she pushes all those aside and shows him a careless face.  After Uraat leaves to change .. the head director ask Paat and Peung to act out a scene of a master/servant relationship .. the two look at each other and refuse to do.  They said it's impossible b/c they don't love each other (lying through their teeth lol).  The director told them to just close their eyes and pretend that they loathe each other at first but slowly the master starts to see the goodness in the servant and has fallen for him as well as the servant has fallen for the master too .. the two open their eyes and start acting out their 'feeling.' lol - Paat was so happy to be so close to Peung and Peung too was happy to be close to him too .. until Uraat came to interrupt and threw in her tantrum lol

BTW, these are new changes to the script b/c the old one with Jakrit did not have these scenes .. i'm glad there are  a  lot of changes to make this interesting.

cecilia

Staff member
Read more spoiler .. and Paat is just plain mean .. always assume and accuse Peung of being a gold digger .. narrow mind like Peung said!

Anyway, sharing my mv version of this to OST of Marm Gammathep
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIGRnj8pHLQ

Small spoiler:
Paat was thrown to jail by Prawut b/c he threaten to kill Prawut when Prawut went to visit Peung at the tea farm.  Paat accused Peung of conspiracy w/Prawut to get him arrest so that she can do whatever with him like Saengjan did w/her lover.

Peung begged Prawut to let Paat go and so he did as a favor to her.  Paat felt ashamed and told Peung that she made him look little than little in front of Prawut b/c he lost to him. Peung said that she did it not b/c she pity him (which she is).  She did it before it's her duty as one of the employee at his farm house and for his mother's sake. 

When the two got home, Paat threw some money at her and told her that she did it for the money therefore she might as well take the money.  Just like other gold digger, she's no different than his ex-wife too (he didn't say ex-wife but he referred Peung to other gold digger women).  He threw the money in the air and walked out the room.  As he walked out, he turned back to look at Peung while she picked up the money on the floor.  He concluded in his head that she's just like his ex-wife.

While he walked away, Peung picked it up and mumbled to herself as tears streamed down her face.  She calm herseld down saying that money that she'll do anything to get the money to cure her father.  Too bad, Paat didn't hear this.   Paat walked out to an area by the hill and screamed his heart out .. upset that Peung is like the othe woman - Saengjang. 

After reading so much spoilers - i think our p'ek loves our n'ek the first time he saw her.  From the look of it, he always keep a watch on her while she came to stay at his place.  He always daze into her world but has to force himself to stay apart to avoid getting hurt.  Poor guy, he really is confuse --- blaming all his feeling to the dead Saengjang and his current wife.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Ken does best at roles like this! Chakrit comes second for me in terms of coldhearted pra'eks^^

I'm soooooo excited! I can't wait to see this tomorrow! It's gonna air in TH in about 13hrs!! :) *spazz Can't wait for this thread to be more active! *highfive