[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

choo

sarNie Adult
sunflowerpp, thank youuuu for the pictures!! <3

hippo said:
im really loving this lakorn!!!!

can't wait till next monday...

can't wait to see more jealousy from ken, its getting better and better 
and when they finally fall in love =)

I can't wait for it either!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Woah. Hotness overload. Pichy and Ken looks too darn good together. Hehe. This is coming from someone who complained about their age difference. Haha. Ken is rocking that mustache. If only he sported one during filming that would make him one hot*ss prajao (if that's how you say God hahaha). Pichy's dress looked good until I saw the bottom half. She needs to take out the thing on top.

cecilia

Staff member
i tell you .. if ken's not married .. i'm shipping them off to some love island by now (and forgetting that age gap) they look gorgeous together!!!

I'm super excited for future episode b/c Peung will do things against her will to bring him and Pok together .. this will make him EXTREMELY mad at her.  But you know what, he drags his own problem anyway b/c he did declared loudly that he wanted to get to know Pok a lot better at the dinner table while Peung/Prawut were at dinner together.  Really can't wait to see this scene w/Potawee coming to her rescue .. being her knight w/Paat a step behind lol

hippo

sarNie Adult
i don't see the age difference at all, the lakorn is so good and their chemistry is great!!!!

seriously love Ken!

Namtarn is cute, i like the natural looks they give her in the lakorn.

oh is it just me or do all the main cast names start with P....i'm having trouble remembering their names. but i will get it soon. =)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THE LAKORN. HAHAHA. I was crying when Pichy was outside in the rain calling out to Ken.... it was so sad... or was it just me? Ken is............... hmm.... JEALOUS! WOOT WOOT!  :woot2:  :dance1:  HAHAHA, I'm happy. :) Ken is just so handsome. OUU. HAHA. Pichy, oh gosh. I love her. Such a great actress. The sad part is, I was watching the lakorn without eng subs. I don't understand thai... but when you're that desperate to watch it, that's what you do. :DD OH YEAH! AND THE HMONG PART. HAHAHA, I didn't even know Boy spoke hmong until Pichy asked him if he knows how to speak thai. HAHAHA. "Angel of the mountains." WELL, I just love it so far. I'm loving the clothes. HAHA. Kay. :) 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Seriously, I don't see the age difference either. Haha. I'm starting episode three now! Pichy hasn't won me over yet, but from the sounds of it she'll be good in the next few episodes. I will definitely be looking forward to her improvement! 

choo

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I want to understand Thai so bad! Ken looks so good in that video, sunflowerpp.

i know right?? Can someone please do a summary of what they talked about in the clip? :D

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
I'm on mobile so I cant see any videos if shared on here.. so if this is a double that I'm posting here, forgive me Lol

Super funny!! Ken and Ta are sooooo cute! I love how Ken dramatically spins himself around and sarcastically calls out for Rojanachanai hahhahahah and just listen to Namtarn's cute laughs at the Ken and Ta in the background ahahahahaha (credits to catmatdz3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3ZTSE-B_Pc

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
choo said:
i know right?? Can someone please do a summary of what they talked about in the clip? :D
 Where's Ceci? Ask her.  She awesome at translating! 

I know just enough to understanding what's going on.  

Mae

sarNie Adult
Hey ladies, I'm having a really hard time figuring out how to and which parts to watch on viki especially with the new layout.. Please help?

cecilia

Staff member
i will translate the clip when i get back home to my parent's house tonight ...

As of right now .. all i can say is that OUR PAAT has fallen for her since day one despite how hard he tried to resist it ... Spoiler has up to the part where
He got captured to be in jail w/Peung visiting him.  He was framed by Uraat's father for dealing w/drug.  

B/c drug were found on his car --- Prawut has to take him to jail despite how much Peung asked him to help Paat.  Prawut also realized that his love for her is less than of her love for Paat. 

He was angry at himself for being helpless when he couldn't reach out to help Pueng when she was about to faint due to stress.

Preme's touch that during this hard time .. Peung didn't leave Paat like her adopted mother and adopted sister after thinking that they'll get nothing out of being at the Pamathakul ranch.  

Ah, we'll get some missing each other scene from them ... her missing his absence in the bedroom and he regretting what he did to hurt her feeling.  Peung will prove a lot of wrong to Paat after he'll get out .. so be prepare to see him in lots of denial pain

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mae said:
Hey ladies, I'm having a really hard time figuring out how to and which parts to watch on viki especially with the new layout.. Please help?
Haha. Yeah, it's pretty confusing. What you do is look at the side where all the videos are and just scroll down and click in them without using the auto replay. Episodes 1 and 3 have parts whereas episode 2 is the full one. I guess you just need to play around with viki to get used to it. I don't know if I was helpful at all, but at least I tried. Haha. I'm quite frustrated with it as well.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I haven't watched this just yet... but can any of y'all lovely ladies tell me if Saiparn's character is good or bad? LOL.