[Ch3] Majurat See Nam Pueng (Broadcast Thai)

cecilia

Staff member
Spoiler has it that Peung will not leave despite how much he tried to force her ... after seeing the envelope  at the airport, Peung asked Potawee to take her to the police station. She ripped the envelope apart in front of Paat in front of the jail cell and told him that she will not leave .. if she leaves then it only mean that his accusation about her was correct. She will stay back to prove him wrong that she's not that kind of woman.  She left the scene after giving her talk to Paat.  Secretly, Paat smile and was glad that she decided to stick around.

hippo

sarNie Adult
last nights ep was soooo goooddd!!!!
but i think tonights ep is going to be even better.

YaY!!! his mum is back and will tell everyone their real status!! woohooo!!!!
she will make him treat her a little better.

i love Ken and Pitchy. she is definitely one of my new fav newbies. 

Paat is sooo meannnn, but its all a front and because of his past.
i don't hate him at all though.
i can't wait for their sweet scenes together  :woot2:  :woot:
i think i'm going to hate Prawut! just because he is going to try and take her away.
Peun is a weak and strong character at the same time. i wonder how she will handle Ice's character, she's going to be annoying!! but saiparn will be worse.
Paat always seems to be able to put tears in her eyes :cry:  

can't wait for tonight...more tears to come

i'm really liking the ost too.
here are some mv's of the ost. i don't know if anyone has shared them yet or not. 
there's some scenes in the mv that i am really looking forward too. 
but i haven't found the ost for the song Pod (the guy) sings yet. i like that song. 

credit: broadcastthai.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7spCU7v-RSw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMp24kM2gUA

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hippo said:
last nights ep was soooo goooddd!!!!
but i think tonights ep is going to be even better.

YaY!!! his mum is back and will tell everyone their real status!! woohooo!!!!
she will make him treat her a little better.

i love Ken and Pitchy. she is definitely one of my new fav newbies. 

Paat is sooo meannnn, but its all a front and because of his past.
i don't hate him at all though.
i can't wait for their sweet scenes together  :woot2:  :woot:
i think i'm going to hate Prawut! just because he is going to try and take her away.
Peun is a weak and strong character at the same time. i wonder how she will handle Ice's character, she's going to be annoying!! but saiparn will be worse.
Paat always seems to be able to put tears in her eyes :cry:  

can't wait for tonight...more tears to come

i'm really liking the ost too.
here are some mv's of the ost. i don't know if anyone has shared them yet or not. 
there's some scenes in the mv that i am really looking forward too. 
but i haven't found the ost for the song Pod (the guy) sings yet. i like that song. 

credit: broadcastthai.
*videos*

I like the first song. It's very seductive/romantic. Haha. Especially the beginning.

Right now I hate Paat and feel sorry for Prawut and Pueng. However, I can't guarantee who I'll pity later on. HAHA. Most likely will be Paat who is deeply in love with Peung AND Peung who will be deeply in love with Paat! Hehe. I can't wait until that time comes!!! I think I'm going to take a sneak peak of episode 5! Haha.

About the ratings someone mentioned...I wish more people would watch it, but that's okay, as long as we enjoy it.  :dance3:

choo

sarNie Adult
thanks ceci for the translations on ep 5!!
<3 watching the vids, i can't wait for the sweet scenes! lol my sister was ahead of me in ep 3 and 4, so when i was catching up, all I was asking was, 'were there any sweet scenes?!" lol this is her first time watching a lakorn so she was like, 'hmm, i dunno.' (she's 12 XD). 

i'm looking for every bit of it haha even though it's too soon XD

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Ceci, I LOVE U. You hv no idea how desperate I am to know each n every detail of ep5. And ur spoiler is making me so anxious n excited. Been refreshing to see whatever u post.

Back to the lakorn, like Phatman, I still pity Prawut more, its unfair for him that his gf is taken away from him just like that.i ll b piss if my bf is to married someone else when v r still deeply in love. As for Paat, im not worry my dislike towards him cuz I know somehow I ll come to like his character later when he shows his love to n'ek.

Ubaat is annoying but not scary. She is not those n'rai tat goes behind ur back n stab u (at least for now).she just like to order ppl around. The one that I hate is the sister, selfish n bf snatcher. I wanna see more sweet scenes for coming episodes but im afraid for n'ek cuz the sister ll b coming to the farm.

Reactions: Mae

hippo

sarNie Adult
thank you so much CECILIA 

yes i agree when the sister comes to the farm it is going to be crazy!!!!!
i remember in one of the teasers she said you can love anyone but Paat....urggghhhhh.....she's one of the people that Peun always makes way surrenders too  :thumbdown:  :cry1: , i think we are all gonna hate it!
plus the mum is obviously going to get involved, well at least there will be Ice, in the way. and Paat isn't exactly a silent person who just lets people do as they please. 

only 2hrs left till it airs!!!!
i'm ready!

does anyone know how many ep's this has??

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh man how could I have forgotten about the evil stepsister. Yeah, I hate her the most. Every time she goes to Prawuts place I cross my fingers and hope that he doesn't give in. I want to see ep. 6 badly!!

Hippo, I don't think they've released the total number of episodes yet. I hope it's more than 10 though because I want Paat and Peung's relationship to grow more before they start loving each other.

hippo

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!
how could they end it like that!!!
we gotta wait a whole week!

there's a kiss scene in the next ep...just a few more minutes and we would have seen it!!!! :weee:  :cry1:
*screammmsssssss!!!!
they are killing me! how am i gonna focus on other things during the week?! LOL.
and they're sleeping in the same bedroom now too! YAY!
but urgghhhh.....the evil sister is coming to town and the other girl still wants him!
i don't usually like movies where they are married so early on, but i'm loving this one.
YAY for the mum!!!! i can't wait to see their first night in the same room together!!

Namtarn is so pretty and cute!
P'Ken looked super good in that last outfit....i really liked the black and blue.....and he was once again so meannnn in this ep! so, so mean! he walked into her!
love Ken and Namtarn :heart:

urghhh!!! they've kept us hanging and left us with that teaser for the next eps...

PHATMAN, 
I hope its more than 12, because it may be a little rushed if its not. plus i wanna see these 2 as much as i can, we never know when we will ever get to see them together again. and i really like their characters.

and when will those people stop taking and destroying what opportunities Paat is giving to them?! it's just annoying. they're so selfish. 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I was laughing so hard when Ken was like how people hated his character and he was like "but I'm pra'ek.." or something along thise lines. I think that Ken suits these kinds of role a lot! He says its difficult for him since he's not like that at all but I find it natural and that he doesn't have to try so hard to look coldhearted, angry, or jealous even! He's sooooo handsome! I don't care how rai Porliang Phaat is, LOL if it's Ken who is playing the role- I'm ok 'cause we all know how coldhearted pra'eks are like towards the end! They're icy, cold mochi ice creams until someone takes over and melts them to becoming softhearted kekekekekeke God of Death will be forever changed once he opens up to Farm Angel :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hippo said:
OMG!!!
how could they end it like that!!!
we gotta wait a whole week!

there's a kiss scene in the next ep...just a few more minutes and we would have seen it!!!! :weee:  :cry1:
*screammmsssssss!!!!
they are killing me! how am i gonna focus on other things during the week?! LOL.
and they're sleeping in the same bedroom now too! YAY!
but urgghhhh.....the evil sister is coming to town and the other girl still wants him!
i don't usually like movies where they are married so early on, but i'm loving this one.
YAY for the mum!!!! i can't wait to see their first night in the same room together!!

Namtarn is so pretty and cute!
P'Ken looked super good in that last outfit....i really liked the black and blue.....and he was once again so meannnn in this ep! so, so mean! he walked into her!
love Ken and Namtarn :heart:

urghhh!!! they've kept us hanging and left us with that teaser for the next eps...

PHATMAN, 
I hope its more than 12, because it may be a little rushed if its not. plus i wanna see these 2 as much as i can, we never know when we will ever get to see them together again. and i really like their characters.

and when will those people stop taking and destroying what opportunities Paat is giving to them?! it's just annoying. they're so selfish. 

You're making me even more anxious! Haha. Can't wait. I'm on break now and totally want to watch episode 6. 

jscuttlebuggist said:
Lol I was laughing so hard when Ken was like how people hated his character and he was like "but I'm pra'ek.." or something along thise lines. I think that Ken suits these kinds of role a lot! He says its difficult for him since he's not like that at all but I find it natural and that he doesn't have to try so hard to look coldhearted, angry, or jealous even! He's sooooo handsome! I don't care how rai Porliang Phaat is, LOL if it's Ken who is playing the role- I'm ok 'cause we all know how coldhearted pra'eks are like towards the end! They're icy, cold mochi ice creams until someone takes over and melts them to becoming softhearted kekekekekeke God of Death will be forever changed once he opens up to Farm Angel :)

Seriously. I like Ken's mean looking face better than his clumsy lookin face. He's perfect for this kind of role. Hehe. I like his sharp features as well...so hot! :faints:

cecilia

Staff member
omg, you girls got me anxious .. i'm still at work .. won't get done til 4:30pm and will not get to watch it til 5pm or 6pm :(

I'm still waiting for MANAGER to release more spoiler too .. they sure know how to torture me with just one or two paragraph per day now :(

Onto Pok's case
After realizing that she can't have Prawut .. she gave up and came after Paat. Her mother and her demand to have Peung makes way so that the two can get married.  Her adopted mother also told her that she'll reveal the truth to Preme about this whole mix-up marriage deal but what's funny about it was that whenever she tries to badmouth Peung, Paat's mother always do a come back with 'are you referring to Pok b/c as far as i know Peung, she's not like that.' lmao

Peung will do as the two mother/daughter plead and tries to make way for Paat and Pok to get together but Paat knows that Peung is up to no good and always tries his best to avoid it.  The reason why Peung makes way was b/c Paat keeps throwing things in her face .. like that one scene at the dinner table.  What actually happened was that the two tries to get each other jealous .. Paat w/Pok and Peung with Prawut lmao

Anyway, Pok fails to impress Paat b/c Paat's eyes always look for Pueng when she's not presence around him lmao He gets mad when he found her hanging with Potawee at the children.  That's when we'll get to see him join in the fun with the Hmong dancers (might take place next week).

Mae

sarNie Adult
I completely sympathize with Prawut..it's so heartbreaking to watch another man (Paat) marry the person you love, and then to also witness the other man not love or treat her well... Gosh... I pity Prawut more than Paat at this time.

Anyways, I love Paat's mom! Thank goodness she is back in the picture and will force Paat and Peung to live together...sweet scenes to come, for sure!

hippo

sarNie Adult
eheheheh.....i was watching it live and the commercials was so badddd!!!!!
but it was worth it =D

i'm sure you all will feel the same way i did when the ep ended. so frustrating. 

@ CECILIA, thanks so much for the spoilers...i may go searching for some myself

@ JSCUTTLEBUGGIST, you had me smiling so wide at your description of these types of pra eaks...LOL

agree'd! Ken acts this role so well, he is so mean, but i just can't hate him, and latter on when his jealousy will show more! i can't wait! i saw a part that she gets tied up to the bed and he feeds her, i wonder what she did to make him not happy. 
he is so mean to her, but you can see him falling for her, he just gets meaner to protect himself from falling for her. 
but i wonder why she is falling for him?, i mean he is not nice to her and he has only showed some nice side of his, maybe it is her job to as she is his wife and because she is such a good person. she is just so good to him, like Prawut said and he is so mean to her. it was sad when she said the only thing you haven't done to me is physically hurt me! and she grabbed his arm to start hitting her  :cry: 
i'm gonna love the mum more and more, judging from the spoilers. she is not easily persuaded and has a good judgement of people. you can tell she will really help Paat and Peaun fight off all the distractions in their life.

gosh this makes me so excited to see more!
can't wait for monday

LOL, it was funny, when Ken said i'm the pra eak! but everyone hates me...LOL

i think a lot of people will regret not watching this. 
this is a really good lakorn, with good story, cast and scenery. 

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
@HIPPO: Agreed! I love love Ken. He sure frustrated me in episode 6. I was literally a madwoman when he was allowing Ice to have things done her way when bullying Namtarn >.<" I love how Namtarn isn't a 100% weak nang'ek.. I'm glad she's strong against Ice and Nooimim.. And the best part was when she finally refused to follow Paat's order when Ari ordered Namtarn to go back into the bathroom to grab her undergearments(?) Yeah, I was mad. Aish!! :'( But I have to remember, its a lakorn LOL But yeah.. now I am patiently trying to wait for the next week's episodes..

In a way, I keep asking myself "why in the heck did you have to discover this lakorn now while its still airing and not wait to hear or see of it until it's all out already?!" LOL but the wait for each upcoming episode is what makes this lakorn exciting soit is well worth every ounce of patience in me! :D Kekekeke sweet scenes next week.. Ken and Namtarn.. in one bed.. his bed <3 Kekekeke

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I like p'ek mom.  I like how she talks so sweet and loving.  I'm glad Peun is not weak at all I think the older version they make n'ek weaker.  I like the part how Peuan came in the room and see Ken and Ice together.  And when Peaun went outside at night he ask her what r u doing outside at night time.  I luv her answer.  She said that seeing them together like that makes her arouse and she's looking for someone to flirt and turn her one.  I''m such a naughty thinker.  I like this n'ek she's naughty and fight back entertaining.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
hippo said:
eheheheh.....i was watching it live and the commercials was so badddd!!!!!
but it was worth it =D

i'm sure you all will feel the same way i did when the ep ended. so frustrating. 

@ CECILIA, thanks so much for the spoilers...i may go searching for some myself

@ JSCUTTLEBUGGIST, you had me smiling so wide at your description of these types of pra eaks...LOL

agree'd! Ken acts this role so well, he is so mean, but i just can't hate him, and latter on when his jealousy will show more! i can't wait! i saw a part that she gets tied up to the bed and he feeds her, i wonder what she did to make him not happy. 
he is so mean to her, but you can see him falling for her, he just gets meaner to protect himself from falling for her. 
but i wonder why she is falling for him?, i mean he is not nice to her and he has only showed some nice side of his, maybe it is her job to as she is his wife and because she is such a good person. she is just so good to him, like Prawut said and he is so mean to her. it was sad when she said the only thing you haven't done to me is physically hurt me! and she grabbed his arm to start hitting her  :cry: 
i'm gonna love the mum more and more, judging from the spoilers. she is not easily persuaded and has a good judgement of people. you can tell she will really help Paat and Peaun fight off all the distractions in their life.

gosh this makes me so excited to see more!
can't wait for monday

LOL, it was funny, when Ken said i'm the pra eak! but everyone hates me...LOL

i think a lot of people will regret not watching this. 
this is a really good lakorn, with good story, cast and scenery. 

I know! I don't know why Peun is falling for him. In episode 5, just by the look of her eyes, she seems to be softer towards Paat. If Paat showed his soft side more it's understandable that Peun will fall for him, but as far as I've seen....Paat has only shown his mean side. Haha. It makes me feel like Peun is only doing her duty as his wife (like you said). I think he is going to use this against her later one when she falls him. Hehe. 

I'm going off to watch episode 6!!

jscuttlebuggist said:
@HIPPO: Agreed! I love love Ken. He sure frustrated me in episode 6. I was literally a madwoman when he was allowing Ice to have things done her way when bullying Namtarn >.<" I love how Namtarn isn't a 100% weak nang'ek.. I'm glad she's strong against Ice and Nooimim.. And the best part was when she finally refused to follow Paat's order when Ari ordered Namtarn to go back into the bathroom to grab her undergearments(?) Yeah, I was mad. Aish!! :'( But I have to remember, its a lakorn LOL But yeah.. now I am patiently trying to wait for the next week's episodes..

In a way, I keep asking myself "why in the heck did you have to discover this lakorn now while its still airing and not wait to hear or see of it until it's all out already?!" LOL but the wait for each upcoming episode is what makes this lakorn exciting soit is well worth every ounce of patience in me! :D Kekekeke sweet scenes next week.. Ken and Namtarn.. in one bed.. his bed <3 Kekekeke

Exactly! Haha. 've been following this lakorn since last year, and I wish I would discover this later when ALL are out and ALL are subbed. BUT one con about waiting for all to come out is all of them might get deleted due to copyrights! Haha. I fear that the most. 

little22 said:
I like p'ek mom.  I like how she talks so sweet and loving.  I'm glad Peun is not weak at all I think the older version they make n'ek weaker.  I like the part how Peuan came in the room and see Ken and Ice together.  And when Peaun went outside at night he ask her what r u doing outside at night time.  I luv her answer.  She said that seeing them together like that makes her arouse and she's looking for someone to flirt and turn her one.  I''m such a naughty thinker.  I like this n'ek she's naughty and fight back entertaining.

I want to see that part!!!!!!!! Haha.