[Ch3] Malee Rerng Rabum (WHO&WHO)

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I like Son very much. Actually, i adorrrrre him. I've always been Son&Vill Team, but I'm always happy when he gets new work, regardless of who he's paired with. I support him fully. Kaen Saneha was a disappointment to me, but i think it's mostly due to the fact that he wasn't the strongest actor there as he was in his simultaneously airing Exact/Ch5 lakorn (my favorite lakorn and pra'ek this year), yet there was more attention given to Khun Chat (KS). 555 I will look forward to Son and Pat's reunion, but i'm a total Son shipper, so I'll always cheer for him. I just hope the script is more fitting to each of them. The wardrobe and styling is cute so far~~ he and his big hair wave. 555. <3

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks @Alice and @Mahalo.^^

Cr: IG @kai_varayuth, @super_brite

555 Ohhh, the hair. I love it! :lol:
Son and Pat are loved together by many, but i'm probably of the minor. XD She is adorable and he is sweet as can be, but i thought about it again and i'm actually disappointed that they're pairing up again. I think they both need much stronger counterparts for growth. I don't follow Pat, but i know Son has it in him; he had major improvement in his last Exact lakorn and i know it was due to having a stronger script, direction, and a strong nang'ek (plus, more acting classes!). There are so many strong Ch3 actors, i'm ready to see the two of them explore. Regardless, i can't wait to see them daaaance~ :dance2: !! ^^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I love both Son and Pat as a pairing but these pictures don't do it for me.
I'm liking Pat's clothing & makeup but not a fan of Son's hair & ouftits. It gives him a weird touch and makes him look strange. Don't get me wrong though, I like Son -- I just don't prefer this style on him. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Son's hair though.... uhhhhhh. Not my type. Is he suppose to be some sort or model... lol.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
From what I understand, Son is a professional dancer and Pat is a country girl who comes to the capital to search for her father and fulfill her dreams as a singer. They'll be singing contemporary songs, as opposed to look tung or morlum, so that will be a pleasant change. I believe Pat will join one of those singing competitions like the Academy or something and Son will be the dance instructor/choreographer. He plays a metrosexual guy, hence the different getup, and even though he's straight, Pat will initially mistake him to be gay. Right now Pat is taking singing lessons and Son is taking ballet lmao.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Lenlin: Thank you so much for giving us a bit of information for this lakorn :) And it sounds very interesting. I like the whole dancing thing and I've been missing morlum/look tung type of songs. As for Son being a metrosexual ... still a bit iffy but I'll tune into updates for this lakorn for now ^^

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Did you see the feminine hand gesture: ? :lol: So cute, ha! I think lakorn viewers aren't used to it because our pra'eks are usually more masculine, but the metrosexual pretty boy is the trend in other parts of Asia. I'm not all for it, BUT, i totally love the new look for P'Son. Despite his pretty face, he comes closest to the last person i'd ever call feminine/metrosexual, so i think the big hair wave and pink polka-dot tie will be a whole lot of fun and "different" for him. :lol: What a character! He does better in rom-coms, so i have my hopes up. I'm pretty sure he's not looking forward to the tight pants though. :lol:

I haven't watched a Ch3 lakorn centering on music and dance, so this shall be fun. Yay for some twirls and duets?! :p

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling

I'm not sure but maybe Best will in here too. Sorry If I'm wrong :)

ภาพบางส่วนจากการ fitting ละครใหม่ทางช่อง 3 "มาลีเริงระบำ" เมื่อวานนี้ค่ะ

cr: tw's Best FC 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
From Khun Kai's interview on Khaosod, Bella will be playing the n'rai in here. I don't know how to feel about this lol. Bella has said many times in the past that she can play any role and it doesn't always have to be the lead character but for Khun Kai to put her second to someone as inexperienced and stiff like Patricia, ugh! 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
From Khun Kai's interview on Khaosod, Bella will be playing the n'rai in here. I don't know how to feel about this lol. Bella has said many times in the past that she can play any role and it doesn't always have to be the lead character but for Khun Kai to put her second to someone as inexperienced and stiff like Patricia, ugh! 
Bella Ranee yes she did a good job in Roy Marn, she has the n'rai looks