[Ch3] Manee Dan Suaang (Broadcast Thai)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hahaha! Forreals. I'm so excited for the next episode and so on!! :D
They're too cute and funny. And oh my! The kiss! Can't wait for more of it. LOL
Can't wait to see what's gonna happen next now that Art confessed that he kissed Sara. HAHA!

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh how I wish someone would sub this lakorn. I am at episode 4. I dont want to continue. let me know whe. this lakorn is half way. I don't think I can bare to wait. sadly this is an evening lakorn. should have been a prime time. I love gubgib in here. she is so awesome. and omg I'm shipping art and sara. watch out namfon!!!

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
How come Episode 9 isn't up on youtube yet? Anyone know why? (Maybe they didn't air ep.9 today).

I gotta say, this lakorn is entertaining. Arsooraet is trying to make Chilo his wife and bring her to his demon world (ehh). Hmm, I thought I saw it in the opening/ending credit where she wore a red dress. So, Arsooraet was able to kidnap Chilo to his world and praek come and save her??? I can't wait until praek finds out that she's a goddess and not a mentally insane person. Micky is hilarious in here. I love him (LOLOL)

roselovesice

I don't think it aired today. I'm so depressed about that. I really wanted to see Epi.9 today. D;
I need my Art and Sara to make my day complete. HAHHA. They add the sweet and funniness to my days. Oh the excitements. LOL
Hopefully they air it today or else I will definitely complain. I can't tolerate the waiting anymore.

btw, Polkadotsubbers are going to sub this lakorn but not anytime soon. Here's the link to their Youtube account:
http://www.youtube.com/user/PolkaDotSubbers2

fun

Expired Sarnie
sadly no one wants to pick up this lakorn to sub when it is still airing :(
but glad that at least it will be subbed in the near future.

the funny thing is sara doesn't look like a nang fah. to me her wardobe looks like a fairy lmao and sometimes a genie.

does anyone know how many episode this will have. the last evening lakorn I ever watched fully was khun nu chantana and that had about 30 episodes.

roselovesice

I'm so mad that they didn't air epi.9 yesterday. We would of had saw epi.10 today instead. D;
I seriously can't wait another week! lol

hippo

sarNie Adult
LOL.;..i love how you're all so passionate about this lakorn.

i think Ch3, had something with the olympics on so they didn't air ep 9 on Weds. I tried watching it live, but there was all this thai writing and the olympics logo, so i just assumed it was to do with the Olympics.
i was really annoyed tooo, i was so waiting for ep 9 on weds, it makes my day happier tooo =), this lakorn is just so cute!
Sara and Art are so cute together, i love 'em!!!

now i can't wait for ep 10....of course they have more fights but there's a scene in the promo where you see him hug her :heart: :heart: ...so excited.
i wonder what's gonna happen now seeing as his friend know's that their relationship was a fake.

i would like to know too how many ep's this will be. Ch3 don't usually drag there lakorns like ch7, and i'm pretty sure they've finished filming this.

roselovesice

Lol :D
I don't know how long this lakorn will be too but probably not that long. It's gonna be like Ruk Nee Hua Jai Mee Krib. There wasn't that much episodes. Just the norm, 15-16 episodes. Seems like they're trying to wrap everything up too. Close but not there yet.
I want to see the hug too! :D I need more romance as well! As for Nam, I don't like how he liked Sara so quick. Yeah she's a sweetheart and gorgeous but man! This boy has a quick change of heart! Lol
Darn the Olympics. Interesting but darn it. D; Now we have to wait 4 more days.

fun

Expired Sarnie
this might hit the 20 range in episode. its not that bad considering evening lakorn are.much mich shorter in lenght per episode.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Just started this one and it's pure fun! I love it, it's so cute >.< Love Sara and Art!!!!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
How come Chilo be Sakarn's sister, or was she just thinking that she is. :scratchhead2:
Ah, she should have let him say what he was gonna say, now she doesn't get to know that he was going to say he love her.(I think he was going to tell her that)
Can't wait till monday, i'm really loving this lakorn.

hippo

sarNie Adult
I doubt she's his sister, its just what they think, because they're so connected. but they didn't bother to think that they could be so connected because they are meant to be....gosh so corny...LOL.
ep 10 was just so cute, i don't know what other word to use. there were so many moments, sad and happy, but i loved it.
i loved the part where he came down hugged her then told her to never do that again, and he just held her....so cute :heart: :heart: :heart: ...but then she had to go break his heart, his face was so sad, then he just had to be mean to her again....i think he was going to tell her he loves her too, but now we won't know till he actually does tell her, which is usually towards the end of the lakorn.
yeah i don't like how Nam's character fell in love with Chiro so quick either, but its just like Art said, he is still in love with his ex, and its just because Chiro is pretty and nice and all. but he know's Art loves her :thumbdown:

i haven't been into an evening lakorn for a while. but Sara and Art are very cute, especially Chilo's character. there's just chemistry between them. i love it. Can't wait till Monday

fanny

sarNie Adult
I liked Sara since she played that one movie wit Num S and I've been follow her work. Im glad she's back to be n'ek again. In this lakorn Sara is extra gorgeous and her acting is amazing. I have never watch Art's lakorn where he play p'ek, but wow he isn't bad at all. So far this lakorn is going in very good pace. I can't wait to see p'ek reaction when he find out that Chilo is really is an angel.

roselovesice

Reincarnation? Oh my. I hope it's not true. I don't want that to be it. lol Well, she was shown that she and Art are SOULMATES in her dream. lol
Anyways, my goodness! Art and Sara was so cute in epi.10!!! There was one new song. :D Haha! It was really cute with the hug and all. Kind of wish the whole brother and sister thing didn't exist. The hug would of lasted longer AND he would of had the chance to confess! :D At least we all think so. lol (; And the ending of ep.10. Super excited to see the next episode. :D Back to the bickering and such. I totally love Mick's character. He totally knows Art and Sara loves each other. lol (;