[Ch3] Manee Sawad (Good Feeling)

hippo

sarNie Adult
i miss Rita, but i saw the teaser and have a feeling i ma not like this type of lakorn. 
i will give it a try though. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hippo said:
i miss Rita, but i saw the teaser and have a feeling i ma not like this type of lakorn. 
i will give it a try though. 
it looks interesting though its not horror but like a fantasy myth 

hippo

sarNie Adult
it surely is something different. 
that's why i will watch it, besides the fact that Rita is in here =)
I may end up liking it in the end. 

icebe

sarNie Hatchling
the first episode was awesome, this lakorn might turn into my new addiction
it's interesting to see a nangek who's a naga, so far rita's doing a good job and I like how she's dressed - very classy and pretty
her chemistry with aun also seems nice
I didn't think I'll ever say this since I'm usually very scared of snakes, but in this lakorn I'm completely fine with them and even kinda rooting for them - strange
I'm already looking forward to the next episode

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I am liking this lakorn..anyone know what's the curse Rita mentioned when she talked about Aun and her past life?

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I am loving this lakorn so far! I love Rita's outfits! so pretty and I am loving their fairytale love. I love their music and sound effect too. A tear came to eye when Aun saved Rita from the evil bird. So sad how they both were separated!! :cry: I can't wait for more!! :dance1:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
did give this lakorn a try and it turned out to better than I had expected, it's just 2 episodes long but I applaud Aun's portrayal in this one because he has to deliver the convincing acting of experiencing unbearable pain, chai is pure evil as usual and rita is more antagonist here, I can understand her behavior though she just wants her lover back. just hoping they won't add unnecessary plot

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Sirita is such a great actress when she acts mad or sad is so belivable, and its so hard to concentrate on the lakorn because she is so freaken gorgeous! This is better than I expected.