[Ch3] Manee Sawad (Good Feeling)

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I thought this lakorn was boring, but I actually watched today's whole episode and I loved it!!!! I loved it when Rita wore her costume for Aun to see and he was enchanted by her beauty :) I can't wait to see what's gonna happen to them. I feel that this lakorn is either going to have a tragic ending or the kind of ending that left you wondering if the bad guy is really dead or not?!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lynnyang said:
I thought this lakorn was boring, but I actually watched today's whole episode and I loved it!!!! I loved it when Rita wore her costume for Aun to see and he was enchanted by her beauty :) I can't wait to see what's gonna happen to them. I feel that this lakorn is either going to have a tragic ending or the kind of ending that left you wondering if the bad guy is really dead or not?!
i agree with the ending too 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am going to pass up this lakorn LOL well not until it finishes. I miss Rita but I just don't like her co-star though I do think Aun is a decent actor. He just isn't my favorite.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this lakorn is actually not bad I'm so hooked to it right now 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I'm watching this one upto the latest episode. This lakorn is fairly enjoyable so far. Rita is doing a good job. She is pretty.

For some reason, this lakorn reminds me of Rang Prathana. Both Nang'k are so madly in love. And they are willing to do anything to protect and care for Pra'k. And the Pra'k are just clueless. Pra'k here just ignore Nang'k, whereas Pit always say something to hurt Tae's feeling.

Maybe it's a new trend, Nang'k has to start protecting Pra'k these days ... Lol.

On a positive note, it does help me get off my RP obsession.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Nang ek
Ninja007 said:
I'm watching this one upto the latest episode. This lakorn is fairly enjoyable so far. Rita is doing a good job. She is pretty.
For some reason, this lakorn reminds me of Rang Prathana. Both Nang'k are so madly in love. And they are willing to do anything to protect and care for Pra'k. And the Pra'k are just clueless. Pra'k here just ignore Nang'k, whereas Pit always say something to hurt Tae's feeling.
Maybe it's a new trend, Nang'k has to start protecting Pra'k these days ... Lol.
On a positive note, it does help me get off my RP obsession.
Me too, i notice that instead pra ek is the protector, nang ek is doing the job.. Women are getting stronger now a day..

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
I have to say that Ep7 is the best episode so far. I watched it twiced just to hear how Rita will fight for her love. How she would give up almost everything just to be with him ... all I have to say is "I feel you".

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, this one is about women protecting their men... I love Rita but i can't seem to get pass p-ek's long hair... It just bother me a lot... hehehe...

[Off Topic] Although this does (from what everyone is talking about) remind me of The Sorcerer and the White Snake (a chinese MOVIE, although I could never get myself to finish a whole  CHINESE DRAMA/SERIES) where the guy is hopeless && clueless while the women did all the work. BTW, I loved the story.

[Back On Topic] Maybe I'll give this one a try!!! I'm a big Rita.... She is so pretty... 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
This one is pretty good. Good production. Interesting plot. And the graphic is fairly good.
there is no boring moment yet. the pace is good. That ninja is really something. He doesn't give up. :p

As soon as Pra'k remember, the bad guy will probably remember too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
This one is pretty good. Good production. Interesting plot. And the graphic is fairly good.
there is no boring moment yet. the pace is good. That ninja is really something. He doesn't give up. :p

As soon as Pra'k remember, the bad guy will probably remember too.
I think the ninja dude has something related to Rita and her world 

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I hate Mondays because it's the beginning of my work week but I can't wait now because I'm anxious to see what happens next week episode. Nang'ek actions are all based on her emotions. Now things aren't going as she planned or wanted them to. In group therapy we call it not using your wise mind but your emotional mind.