[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Huh, so I bet ActArt is still truly reserving Taew for this plot, and for something far more advance and better scripted. I don't know what it is, but I've been rewatching MHIL and when I saw Mark in พระอภัยมณี (Phra Apai Manee), a Thai Prince with super power and can put people to sleep with his flute, I feel like Mark truly best fit this character (p'ek) in here. :celebrate16::pancarta: The God-like handsome charmer. LOL :p

I know Dang always has a soft spot for Mark, so I wonder if she will actually cast Mark in here. But I don't know, as much as Taew is super talented, I don't know if I want to see her with Mark again, or if they should match. Mark to me matches the God-like role in here, but since Taew is truly reserved for this role in here, I couldn't help it that she would be in here. But just a personal opinion that Mark and Taew might not be the most compatible. If Taew is in here, then I would rather have Nadech. But if Mark is in here, I would rather have someone else like Mint C or Mew N. HAHA!:celebrate16: Mint might be a far fetch, but hey, anything is possible! Otherwise, I wonder if Namtarn can play in here. Lol. ActArt needs to branch out from the girls like Taew and Yaya. haha. Give other beautiful ch3 girls a chance that isn't halfies please. Lol. :p

View attachment 39035 View attachment 39036 View attachment 39037 View attachment 39038 View attachment 39039 View attachment 39040
cr Google :p
I think Mark should work more with newbies who look good next to him. An actor can increase longevity of his career by pairing new promising actresses with potential... Also Mark looks much younger than his age which he should put to good use..

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
I think Mark should work more with newbies who look good next to him. An actor can increase longevity of his career by pairing new promising actresses with potential... Also Mark looks much younger than his age which he should put to good use..
I agree he was able to pair up with Patricia.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Nadech is busy this year. He's so handsome, so I'm good with it. Good to see him in alot of dramas this year! :D