[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Susie's so cute in here as the naive Mook. Haha. I love her and Petch's scenes together. They make me giddy!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Major spoiler guys..don't read if you don't wanna be spoiled.

Omg. This lakorn is a big flop...in my opinion. I enjoyed the beginning, actually loved the beginning, until the middle when they went to the beach. After that it all went downhill. The cops and securities are like not doing their jobs at all. The bad guys always get away! It's not that hard to come up with a way to determine who's the traitor between two people....? Should be a piece of cake for Interpol agents like Mook and Andy. And like everybody dies! Why? Urgh. This lakorn had so much potential. Disappointed. The only not disappointing thing is everyone's acting. I actually felt like everyone did an excellent job...except the Blue and Magnum?? chicks. They were beyond horrible! One more rant. Why Krit!?? They didn't need to!! Grr. Good storyline, good cast, horribly put together.

vina

sarNie Egg
I just finished this lakorn today. It's really good. The comments and reviews about this drama on MDL were spot on. The only thing I can complain about this one is the ending. It's so rushed. I want Mook and Petch to get married and her brother to see again (although it was heavily implied he MIGHT get his eyesight back in the end)

Why all the good dramas have rushed endings?