[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks to dolly

she heard rome and cherrys might be in here
Oh really Tinah Rome and Cherry but i don't like the production pjj is another one of Good Feeling and Tv Scene, Rome/Cherry
is also link to Plerng Boon for Makers Group and Aff is playing Noi's character @dara candy written the 3 names link with
Plerng Boon. I senses a feeling that the 3 is confirmed.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I like Rome so I'm happy to see him. What is this lakorn about anyways? Hopefully it's not those boring ones, I wouldnt want Rome in it then. Thanks for the news. Yeah theirs a lot of pairing this year, but they take forever just to air the old ones. Lol.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont really want rome in here because ah'toos lakorn are boring and slow pace

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like this couple they look damn hot in away i won't mind Rome and Cherry but to make it better not with pau jing jong
i wanna see Rome and Cherry in for Plerng Boon its Makers Group but i don't want them to confirm Aff as n'rai.

somp9

sarNie Adult
wow, Rome has so many lakorns lately. Hope one his lakorn is with Rita. I don't think Cherry looks good with Rome though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow, Rome has so many lakorns lately. Hope one his lakorn is with Rita. I don't think Cherry looks good with Rome though.
Rteam is good for this one too but the production is kind blah blah and if Cherry not in its ok as well since their names
is link with Plerng Boon.