[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yeah nearly all of P'Rome's co-star are farang/Thai but Susie kind of look short small
next to Rome since his pretty tall mighty muscular
the two of his farang n'ek that he have lots of chemistry with is Chompoo and Rita
now I'm not so sure about Susie I can't put them as compatible I'll have to see how
they will act together but the good thing is Rome's nang'ek are a bunches of hotties.
the two natural Thai I'm waiting to see Rome with is Cherry and Aff but I know now
they both lost chance at the start Khun Ah Joo chose Cherry but she reject went to accept
Ruk Ork Akard second Cherry news update that she's not in plerng boon with Rome anymore
cos fans are cheering for a Rome/Chomp reunion and as for Aff they also twice lost chances too

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

cr. susie, vicki's ig

I think the brides went insane after found out they're getting hitched with amazing looking guys LOL :clap: :coverlaf:

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
I'm loving the cast, especially the 2 main nang aek. Sunisa has been my favorite since i was lil and Susie when she played with Mart! :coverlaf: Wish Sunisa was the main tho, but im satisfied :thumbsup:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The cast is really having fun with one another. They seem happy in every pic that is taken.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

LOL THEY ARE EVEN PEEING TOGETHER? gotta love their bromance

cr. postjung, pantip

I spot Maprang here too, so is she in this one?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Is this an action lakorn lol? Anyways I wish Vicky was not second to Susie. Come on ch3 give her some leading roles. She is freaking awesome!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is this an action lakorn lol? Anyways I wish Vicky was not second to Susie. Come on ch3 give her some leading roles. She is freaking awesome!!!
yes correct and I do agree with U Fun Vicky she's a talented girl but don't know why they
down grade her

Is Maprang in this lakorn too? That would be awesome! Susie really does look petite standing beside Rome, which is odd, because she didn't look too petite next to Louis...maybe she had on heels more often then? I am so incredibly hyped for this lakorn! By the way is Ning Panita getting married?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Is Maprang in this lakorn too? That would be awesome! Susie really does look petite standing beside Rome, which is odd, because she didn't look too petite next to Louis...maybe she had on heels more often then? I am so incredibly hyped for this lakorn! By the way is Ning Panita getting married?
ja Marprang she's in here too, well this lakorn is schedule somewhere upcoming January