[Ch3] Mook Liam Petch (Pau Jing Jong)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Too bad Suzie can't act.
yeah imagine this role was still given to Cherry she and P'Rome would look even twice
hotter than with Susie since Cherry she's quite tall and sexy longer legs Susie looks
kind of short standing next to Rome I know Susie can't act she have to find her way to
improve to couple up with an A-List like P'Rome

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah imagine this role was still given to Cherry she and P'Rome would look even twice
hotter than with Susie since Cherry she's quite tall and sexy longer legs Susie looks
kind of short standing next to Rome I know Susie can't act she have to find her way to
improve to couple up with an A-List like P'Rome
no it wouldn't work out. Cherry can't dance. I think Susie is prettier.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love Susie. Before i watched any of her lakorns i used to hate her. After i gave her a chance in Plerng See Roong i grew to love her. She's slowly improving.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
no it wouldn't work out. Cherry can't dance. I think Susie is prettier.
oh really have U ever seen Cherry dance yet cos I've seen her she's quite ok at it
when she was with the Album Group with Yard and Por T and better to see her with Om
Ruk Ork Akard

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love Susie. Before i watched any of her lakorns i used to hate her. After i gave her a chance in Plerng See Roong i grew to love her. She's slowly improving.
Susie needed more roles and lakorns to improve her acting skill
I want to see her in Sai Roong pairing with Andrew the new remake

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh really have U ever seen Cherry dance yet cos I've seen her she's quite ok at it
when she was with the Album Group with Yard and Por T and better to see her with Om
Ruk Ork Akard
Yes I have seen her dance or else I wouldn't have made that comment lmao!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
damn why is P'Rome lately not looking young and fresh he must had been ages alot even
P'Pope older than him but looks younger in figure Rome he already looking like a 30+
anyway his almost reaching his 30 just 1-2 years he'll be 30
P'Rome his still tall mighty handsome :thumbsup: