x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Step said:
Kong says acting is his hobby. His priority is being a doctor. When I read that, I was more impressed lol. He was Dr. Nat in Thara Himalai never knew he was a doctor in real life until recently

I saw his appearance on Tee Tai Krua or Celebrity House several years ago, and it was nice to see how he lives. He's a great guy. I love that he cares about his patients and that he's not into fame.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Wow, it was surprising to find out that he's really a doctor. I'm so in love with him. Other than being good-looking and talented in acting and singing, he's also a very caring doctor. He's got the whole package plus one. :) I first started this for Darling and Kong, but there's not enough scenes of Darling. At least there's a lot of Kong. :) I still pick Kata and Saitarn even though it's already cleared that they are sisters.

x0unerthanlater

I kind of like Kata & Saitarn more too. They have more dynamic. It seems as though Kata is only around for Ticha when she needs help. But with Saitarn, they have fun and are much more relaxed.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I agree. Saitarn ans Kata is the more interesting couple whereas Ticha and Kata are so boring. I don't see the spark between them like i did in the first few episodes anymore.

x0unerthanlater

That's because Ticha is usally nagging Kata now. Lol

At least Ticha now understands everything....\

Looks like Amarin and Guzjung are teaming up to break Ticha & Kata up... oh boy.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Not bad Kong. Loved this OST in his voice. He should sing more  :thumbsup:

x0unerthanlater

Yesterday and today's episode were kind of the same. Nothing really happening right now. Tomorrow looks like a lot of things will happen though. Seems like it's the climax!

aline1308

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
Yesterday and today's episode were kind of the same. Nothing really happening right now. Tomorrow looks like a lot of things will happen though. Seems like it's the climax!
For climax you mean that one of the twin will die?

aline1308

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
Not sure what exactly will happen but from today's preview looks like Ticha tries to protect Saitarn.
It's nice that the sisters are bonding but both like Kata. The expression that Saitarn had when he said that he loves Ticha was heartbreaking but I can't ship those two I don't know why.

x0unerthanlater

aline1308 said:
It's nice that the sisters are bonding but both like Kata. The expression that Saitarn had when he said that he loves Ticha was heartbreaking but I can't ship those two I don't know why.

Yeah, I can't ship Ticha & Kata. She seems weak and also too naggy at times. I know she has her reasons but she was really mean to Saitarn until she found out the truth.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Check Bens and Mick interviews Kong and his family.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYYnsBuyiqw

aline1308

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
Yeah, I can't Ticha & Kata. She seems weak and also too naggy at times. I know she has her reasons but she was really mean to Saitarn until she found out the truth.
LOL I meant I can't ship Saitarn and Kata. BUT didn't Ticha behave like that because she tought that Saitarn harmed her aunt?

x0unerthanlater

aline1308 said:
LOL I meant I can't ship Saitarn and Kata. BUT didn't Ticha behave like that because she tought that Saitarn harmed her aunt?

Lol, I guess we have different views. Yeah she did. but I still didn't like that fact that she kind of so mean about it and didn't even ask what exactly Saitarn did. All she wanted to do was get rid of her. 

aline1308

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
Lol, I guess we have different views. Yeah she did. but I still didn't like that fact that she kind of so mean about it and didn't even ask what exactly Saitarn did. All she wanted to do was get rid of her.
I agree, especially when Kata brought Saitarn to her house, she overreacted. The guy with the beard is a mor pee too or some kind of monster? Why he and the water spirit want to harm Kata? Sorry but my limited comprehension of Thai didn't allow me to understand some parts.

x0unerthanlater

aline1308 said:
I agree, especially when Kata brought Saitarn to her house, she overreacted. The guy with the beard is a mor pee too or some kind of monster? Why he and the water spirit want to harm Kata? Sorry but my limited comprehension of Thai didn't allow me to understand some parts.

Yes, the guy with the beard is a mor pee too. Him & the water spirt queen wants to harm Kata because once long ago, Kata's grandpa almost captured the water spirit. But she killed him.

If you want to understand the story a bit better, read spoiler. *It isn't really spoiler, because everything has already been shown to us*
The water spirit was the one who killed Ticha & Saitarn's parents. I have a feeling it has to do with Amarin's mom. She was Ticha's father's mistress. Amarin's mom & the bearded mor pee are siblings, or something. So he must have asked the water spirit for help to get rid of Ticha's parents. The water spirit kept Saitarn alive because she wants Saitarn to be her successor as the water spirit queen. (These aren't spoilers, but I thought you'd like to know what's going on so far)

aline1308

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
Yes, the guy with the beard is a mor pee too. Him & the water spirt queen wants to harm Kata because once long ago, Kata's grandpa almost captured the water spirit. But she killed him.

If you want to understand the story a bit better, read spoiler. *It isn't really spoiler, because everything has already been shown to us*
The water spirit was the one who killed Ticha & Saitarn's parents. I have a feeling it has to do with Amarin's mom. She was Ticha's father's mistress. Amarin's mom & the bearded mor pee are siblings, or something. So he must have asked the water spirit for help to get rid of Ticha's parents. The water spirit kept Saitarn alive because she wants Saitarn to be her successor as the water spirit queen. (These aren't spoilers, but I thought you'd like to know what's going on so far)
Now i understand a little bit more. Thank you for the explanation. I thought that the water spirit kept Saitarn only as a servant.