Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It's going to be difficult to see Kat not be with First after Sapai Sai Lap. I like him with Jackie too though. Sigh. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This will be so weird not seeing Kat & First.
Jackie & First are cute too but they didn't catch my attention like First & Kat.
I like the cast of this though. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@x0uner i agree but ch3 butchered SSL to the point where seeing Kat with First pisses me off. They were such a good couple but sheez now its a trigger for something undesirable.

Ahem, I would like to watch this if ch3 makes the storyline better than SSL. Knowing Kat does well in fighting scenes, she and the rest of the casts need to keep that up.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
OHOaddict said:
@x0uner i agree but ch3 butchered SSL to the point where seeing Kat with First pisses me off. They were such a good couple but sheez now its a trigger for something undesirable.

Ahem, I would like to watch this if ch3 makes the storyline better than SSL. Knowing Kat does well in fighting scenes, she and the rest of the casts need to keep that up.

lol that's just too bad. SSL had the potential to be one of my favorites, but it failed.

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
It looks like they aired it today on CH3 YT:
I'm surprise that First and Jackie is paired up again. I really liked them from the Raak Boon Series.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
This is their 4th time pairing...so I'm not surprise they paired up again...they had another lakorn together..rak..something..i just started it

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I liked Jackie because of TPK. And so far this lakorn is slow (probably because each episode is like 30 minutes), but I like it. The clips in the ost are motivating me to keep watching. (Those intense stares and that hug from Dream and Kat!) I loved Kat ever since SS! Kaem is so different compared to Prim. - Ugh, I miss Sixth Sense so much.

Dream's acting to me looks stiff but I like him and Kat. I really can't wait for their later scenes. The osts are killing me! I'm having high hopes for this lakorn, thankfully it's on every weekday.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Even though it's on every weekday, It's still not enough for me. I'm so in love with this so far. I'm surprised that Prao isn't that well-known. She's so beautiful and her acting isn't bad. I'd say she has potential more as a main lead, but I guess sometimes, actors/actresses prefer to be supporters. her character in here seems so nice. I also love that Kat is so good with action scenes. Jackie is really annoying me with her screams. Bo just seems really tough. First is cute being a jow choo kind of person. Dream is so-so for me. I say his police friend, the one paired with Prao, is better than him. I also think it's lame how he refused to let Kat go see her mother for the last time. But overall I love this lakorn so far, especially the fighting scene between Kat and Jackie. LOL.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I thought it was just me watching this lakorn! But Prao is so pretty. And yes to Jackie's annoying yelling. She's so inconsiderate and rude. But I like First. I hate how Dream wouldn't let Kat go because they had to work.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Let's hope that this doesn't drag out like First and Kat's previous action lakorn. That lakorn had potential, but it went downhill by dragging it too long.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I'm watching...more like skimming for Dream and Kay scenes since that plotted kiss...Ahem so why are all the girls put together. I know Kat needs the money plus she got caught redhanded with the jewels, Jackie...I think her father wanted her out of the way since she was such a reckless hI so. Omg. Someone tell me!!!

I cannot help but still ship First and Kat. Haha.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Yea, Kat was caught for stealing the necklace and Jackie's father just wanted to teach her a lesson and protect herself. Bo killed her boyfriend cuz he was a player, hence her hate for men, and Prao did something for her boyfriend and he betrayed her in the end leaving her to take the blame for stealing money.

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I also thought I was watching this alone. There's not many comments and this thread is moving so slow, not like SSL with First and Kat. I have to say I still ship them too. I'm watching this and saying, why didn't First and Kat get paired instead. LOL. I actually like the ending to SSL even though a lot of people say that it wasn't good. But everyone has their own opinions. Hopefully this one does well. But like OHOaddict said, I don't see why Bo or Prao will have to be put in here. Like Kat was put into the team because she needs to go find her sister and Jackie is the daughter of the police officer, so they are involved, but Bo and Prao are just random prisoners. But it was kind of funny when Bo is acting all tough and said that she got put in jail for killing someone.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
It is slow and the episodes are too short so I can't really grasp on the Dream/Kat and First/Jackie scenes. Yea I agree on why Bo and Praofah are in here. For Prao, I understand, is because of her pairing with Bird, but I don't get Bo's role in here.

If only these episodes would be longer and have the storyline at a faster pace. :(

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Thanks @missstaceythao

Well now it's good we know who's also watching. Hit me up girls. My thai is so basic and broken it's so hard to comprehend the whole thing. With that being said, it is quite odd to have Bow and Prao be in here. Not enough screen time for each character. BOW is actually pretty legit. She really pulls off the tough act. Is it just me that notice Dream's brow are soo dark? Super dark. No build up on Kat&Dream's relationship yet! Based on the preview, i think Jackie and Kat will, in a way, fight for Dream. Unless Jackie is just trying to pull Kat's leg. Is Dream's job title "Captain" or "Lieutenant"? Why are the eps only 30 mins long? :'( it makes the drama feel like it's moving so slow. Why oh why!! Can it be the weekdays again already??

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks @missstaceythao

Well now it's good we know who's also watching. Hit me up girls. My thai is so basic and broken it's so hard to comprehend the whole thing. With that being said, it is quite odd to have Bow and Prao be in here. Not enough screen time for each character. BOW is actually pretty legit. She really pulls off the tough act. Is it just me that notice Dream's brow are soo dark? Super dark. No build up on Kat&Dream's relationship yet! Based on the preview, i think Jackie and Kat will, in a way, fight for Dream. Unless Jackie is just trying to pull Kat's leg. Is Dream's job title "Captain" or "Lieutenant"? Why are the eps only 30 mins long? :'( it makes the drama feel like it's moving so slow. Why oh why!! Can it be the weekdays again already??
Evening lakorns are shorter than primetime lakorns. As of Bo's situation. We just learned that she hates men due to getting sexually harassed by her step-father.