[CH3] Mun (Medta & Mahaniyom)

hippo

sarNie Adult
AIYAH!
I'm torn. I love Mteam but would like to see them with others. 
but like MINTWIX AND SPANKY said...i'm only hoping for this as an Mteam if Game ruk isn't confirmed, or not their's. 

mark is good in action. 
but i want to see other pra eak's in this production with action. 
Medtha produces good action compared to other producers in the channel. i would really like it if I could see Nadech or others in action with them. 

I love action lakorns, and because they are so thorough it will take about a year before we get to see this, so it won't seem like back to back action for Mark. 
I think Chalida is quite good at her action scenes too, 

If this is Mteam then we are blessed and thankful for the Medtha crew =)))

P'Nok would give them training regardless of who the cast is confirmed to be. 

I wouldn't mind Yaya in action, but i don't feel the chemistry between her and mark.  maybe i'm to blinded by my Mteam love. 

but i will not go crazy until there is a fitting or opening ceremony. 

I am actually a little excited, but don't want to get carried away. 

P.S.
if this does turn out to be Mteam, get ready for a shitstorm Mteamers! 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMFG i just now realized that KCR is almost done filming which mean after that it might be the filming of Nuer Mek 3 (MM) and then after that might be Mun and hoping  it's Mteam, Dayyum agreed hippo, waiting for the confirmation and fitting.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I know right, I just went out and came back with second page already. LOL everyone loves Mark right? :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
JW, has Preem acted in lakorn's before cause i haven't seen any of her lakorn, but i think she and Mark make cute couple.

kimsaj

sarNie Juvenile
if Mteam will be confirmed in GRKS & this lakorn.. then.. BOOOOM!! Mteam will have a back2back lakorn on 2014!  :woot:

k.. i'm having high hopes again. LOL

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I Don't mind if it's mint. Yaya and nadech Ken and Anne gets paired alot together and sometimes back to back, so I don't see the problem with these two getting paired up alot:)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
kimsaj said:
if Mteam will be confirmed in GRKS & this lakorn.. then.. BOOOOM!! Mteam will have a back2back lakorn on 2014!  :woot:

k.. i'm having high hopes again. LOL
So true EEEKKKK i am so happy right now. I will ask Applebehappy, hahaha she actually replies to me on our fan club. I hope she will be the make up artist for Mteam, cause i see her with Mint a lot i think she is the make up artist for Nok ChatChai

bellherr said:
I Don't mind if it's mint. Yaya and nadech Ken and Anne gets paired alot together and sometimes back to back, so I don't see the problem with these two getting paired up alot:)
Yes so true, Ken and Ann have back-to-back no one says anything, and Yadech have back to back to. But their cute hahahaha. Yadech have back-to-back love lakorn and Mint and mark was back-to-back action/love lakorn. really looking foreword to GRKS

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="fantastic_27" data-cid="922711" data-time="1359336767"><p>
So true EEEKKKK i am so happy right now. I will ask Applebehappy, hahaha she actually replies to me on our fan club. I hope she will be the make up artist for Mteam, cause i see he with Mint a lot i think she is the make up artist for Nok ChatChai<br />
 <br />
 <br />
 <br />
Yes so true, Ken and Ann have back-to-back no one says anything, and Yadech have back to
back to. But their cute hahahaha. Yadech have back-to-back love lakorn and Mint and mark was
back-to-back action/love lakorn. really looking
foreword to GRKS</p></blockquote>

Mint needs to confirm that she is going to be in GRKS lol I'm sooo eager to know!!! Also can't wait for KCR but it's so sad that we have wait hella long for her part. Mint and Nadech NEEdS a lakorn together!! So we can stet spazzzing on them too hahahha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
why it has to be produce by Khun Nok Chatchai again don't like his company this is the production that got neua mek 2 in disaster 

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
Me to i want him to pair with Matt and chompoo.Chompoo's action movie with Ken was good i think she should get this role to be honest, but i still pray for Mint.

I want to see Margie in this, if not Mint or Yaya. She played in an action lakorn before, on her very first lakorn, which was called, "Gularb Tut Phet" back in 2006. She played that well, but her accent at that time was still not clear. I'm sure she can fit this kind of genre as well. I trust in Mark and Margie's chemistry, since they are friends and close with each other anyway, same group too hehe^^

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
hippo said:
P.S.
if this does turn out to be Mteam, get ready for a shitstorm Mteamers! 

Truer words have never been spoken in this thread. Then again, it's only page 2 so far. LOL!

bellherr said:
Mint needs to confirm that she is going to be in GRKS lol I'm sooo eager to know!!! Also can't wait for KCR but it's so sad that we have wait hella long for her part. Mint and Nadech NEEdS a lakorn together!! So we can stet spazzzing on them too hahahha

We always have to wait so long for this girl. Just when she finally returns with NM2, the only lakorn she had for 2012, it gets banned. MTEAM have also received so many opportunities together but they always miss it. I know many MTEAM and Chalida fans tend to be understanding towards their choices and circumstances, but if I must, I will blame Chalida for making us so MTEAM-deprived.

Alice said:
why it has to be produce by Khun Nok Chatchai again don't like his company this is the production that got neua mek 2 in disaster 

Well, if we're going to blame Medta & Mahaniyom, I think you might as well say they produced the disaster. LOL!

But anyway, I actually like P'Nok's work. I just wish he ventures out more into romance for our sake. Truth is, I actually don't like a lot of fluffs or romance. But for and from M&M, I crave for so much more sweetness. I don't believe we've seen even half of their potentials yet.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I would love to see Mark and Margie pair as well. Margie will be great at it since she's an experienced actress. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lately I'm not too fond of action lakorn i want something relaxing 
i want Mint C too but i don't think it will be mteam again since they already booked for Game Ruk Kol Sanaeha Khun Da Lakornthai 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
mintwix said:
Truer words have never been spoken in this thread. Then again, it's only page 2 so far. LOL!

We always have to wait so long for this girl. Just when she finally returns with NM2, the only lakorn she had for 2012, it gets banned. MTEAM have also received so many opportunities together but they always miss it. I know many MTEAM and Chalida fans tend to be understanding towards their choices and circumstances, but if I must, I will blame Chalida for making us so MTEAM-deprived.

Well, if we're going to blame Medta & Mahaniyom, I think you might as well say they produced the disaster. LOL!

But anyway, I actually like P'Nok's work. I just wish he ventures out more into romance for our sake. Truth is, I actually don't like a lot of fluffs or romance. But for and from M&M, I crave for so much more sweetness. I don't believe we've seen even half of their potentials yet.
 So true i also love P'Nok's work he great, He made the chemistry of Mteam so hot in NM2 lets just make sure he won't put to much governmental stuff in here so it won't get CANCELLED like his NM2 that we been eating for almost 2 hole freaking dayyum years.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
OMG, my Mark Prin for real?!?!?!! Lol Ahhhhhhhhhh creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!! lol
Eh, I don't care anymore who ever nang'ek is.  I just want to see Mark for now. lol
But why action again?!?! Are you serious Nok C?!?! Is action the only genre you can direct?!?!?! Lol

Omg, are there even going to be any romance/drama in here for me to squeal?!?!?!?! lol

--
Anyways I doubt it's Yaya in here because she has to save/clear her schedule for that Japanese lakorn with Nadech.