[CH3] Nai Sood Zaa Kah Sood Saeb (Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
ugh seem like another prime time for donut. they had opening ceremony same day as "pim mala"

credit to tuiaf.com

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wow they both look damn adorable haven't seen this new pair before. I like Donut hairdo and colour and Tui is mighty handsome. Thanks Tinah.

meenia

sarNie Adult
cute.. hope tui gets like a super rich guy role.. he's been playing mostly county man character type..and funny type..i want to see him play a mean pe'ek..

RTN1212

sarNie Egg
FYI, They already changed the name to "Nai Sood Zaa Kar Sood Zabb" นายสุดซ่าส์ ข้าสุดแสบ.

More pics :)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
so happy to see Donut as lead again! :highfive:
anyone know the storyline yet?
Gugib as n'rai? will be fun to watch.

Donut looks so young for her age!
i want to see her paired with Nadech! and i thought her and Tye were so cute..

yaso

sarNie Fansubber
I am diggin Donut's haircut and color! Tui (though I'm not a huge fan of his, YET), I like him paired w/ her. Glad to see Donut in more lakorns...Idk, she seems like a nice person, so I want to root for her success! Hope it's a good storyline!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Double threads: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/45590-nai-zaa-kee-ka-sap-tv-scene/ ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg we'll all get to see Tui and Donut in here and next in Khun Seuk as well the Tv Scene big project but Tui won't get
Donut though cos his with Benz while Aum/Ploy the main couple, first time Benz will be second's to Ploy. I love Donut
hairdo her and Tui looks cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lately there aren't any bts clip and they just release an update today from spicyforum

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tui and Donut make such a lovely pair and i like that covering scene too can't wait
to see Tui and Donut again they're pairing in Khun Seuk as their next upcoming.