[CH3] Nakee 2 (Act Art)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult

Can someone translate this . I wonder what it says ?
lol. my translation won't be the best, but based on my limited thai reading skills and vocab, i think it's talking about aof pongpat not making a lakorn but a movie of nakee instead, and that the actress for the movie will not be taew but pancake.

P

PrincessKarina

lol. my translation won't be the best, but based on my limited thai reading skills and vocab, i think it's talking about aof pongpat not making a lakorn but a movie of nakee instead, and that the actress for the movie will not be taew but pancake.
Thanks! I appreciate you trying! But I'm so sad and disappointed! I was such a huge "Nakee" fan. I was off the roof when P'Off confirmed a sequel BUT what's the point if the original cast will not reprise their roles? The fans wants to see May Nak Mai (Kumkeaw) -Taew and Chingyasing (Thosapol) -Ken P with a happier ending! I will kindly decline tuning in. No offense to Pancake but I will not watch! :(

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Isn't this is only a movie or drama ? I'm confused ? According the news that Pancake Khemanit will take a main actress role on Nakee 2 . And that Aof PongPat will produce a sequel for the movie !
If it's a drama then it cannot be Pancake since she's on CH7, isn't she?\

Edit: Oh wait she's free agent now.

seev

sarNie Egg
If it's a drama then it cannot be Pancake since she's on CH7, isn't she?\

Edit: Oh wait she's free agent now.
Well actually no she's not a freelance ! She's sign a contract with true4 for 2 . Pancake contract with true4 coming to an ending but she haven't renewed it .

diann

sarNie Juvenile
Yup it's confirmed that Act Art will make Narkee 2 but it's going to be a movie this time. As for the cast, there's no confirmation as of yet. There's rumors that pancake will be in it but it's just a rumor for now. Taew said she hasn't been contacted but she would love to starr in it again and if she does it'll be her first big movie appearance

P

PrincessKarina

Oh please let it be Taew again! Please give us Nakee fans what we are hoping for! And Ken P too! :)

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
I heard that Yaya might play the daughter of Kamkaew in part 2??? One important question is how can Kamkaew be pregnant if she and Todsapol aren't even together???

Last edited:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Your translation is pretty close, but this photo is just a rumor. The clip in the very beginning pretty much confirms that they are waiting on the author to finish the novel and start the script for the lakorn. Cause the lady was like "Talking about the movie and also Nakee part " as two individual project not Nakee 2 the movie.

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Your translation is pretty close, but this photo is just a rumor. The clip in the very beginning pretty much confirms that they are waiting on the author to finish the novel and start the script for the lakorn. Cause the lady was like "Talking about the movie and also Nakee part " as two individual project not Nakee 2 the movie.
That's confusing... So there's going to be a drama version and a movie version? I guess the movie will be different from the lakorn?

P

PrincessKarina

I heard that Yaya might play the daughter of Kamkaew in part 2??? One important question is how can Kamkaew be pregnant if she and Todsapol aren't even together???
I'm officially sad! Aw! No offense to Yaya's fans but I hope it isn't her! I hope Taew will reprise her role! It is confusing here! :(

seev

sarNie Egg
It's rumors that Weir are gonna be here paired with Yaya . He comfirm that there is many people call wanted him to play a movie but he's was so busy filming his lately drama with peak. However, the rumors is not comfirm yet !

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Pancake look beautiful in that teaser. Idk... to me Teaw and Pancake has a similar look, Pancake looks more Korean. I still haven't finish part one yet.

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Seems like there will be two different stories with the same title along with one being a movie and the other as a drama series. I just hope the lakorn version will still include Taew and Ken's character. Heard that ch. 3 hasn't confirm for the lakorn version but it is in preparation. Wish I can read the novel for part 2 when it releases. :(

t415l739

sarNie Hatchling
Pancake look beautiful in that teaser. Idk... to me Teaw and Pancake has a similar look, Pancake looks more Korean. I still haven't finish part one yet.
Pancake is a good candidate for the movie version. I would like to see her play in a historical genre. But I think yaya is cling to the movie version than any other actress.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Pancake is a good candidate for the movie version. I would like to see her play in a historical genre. But I think yaya is cling to the movie version than any other actress.
oh really, but why is there a teaser and pictures of Pancake going around?