[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
OMG.... HE JUST..... CONFESSED THAT (spoiler alert) even though it was indirectly confessing, it was still a confession!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
OMG.... HE JUST..... CONFESSED THAT (spoiler alert) even though it was indirectly confessing, it was still a confession!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot:
Which part!!? I'm literally pulling my hair out! Haha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
It's out until 7 so far??? I'm watching as I go. 
Really?? Maybe it's my phone? I only see until 4...grr. Gotta open my comp now!! Haha. Yeah, I'm still laying in bed watching through my phone! Crazy me. That's how crazy this lakorn has gotten me.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my dear Soh, just admit to your feelings already and accept what he's giving you, he's not going to break your heart or hurt you. Don't run from your feelings.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Oooooh I like this song that's playing right now. It's a new song!

Awww the other couple is now stargazing together! YOU'RE STEALING OUR OTP'S THING!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Oh my dear Soh, just admit to your feelings already and accept what he's giving you, he's not going to break your heart or hurt you. Don't run from your feelings.

Omg, why is she going to run away from him!!? Well, I guess I can see where she's coming from. 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
She's not running away from him like literally, but you can see she's running away from her feelings.

I'm nearly done I'm on part 9.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Haha. I know. Awe man you're almost done already! I'm still loading part 6! I went off to do something else. Just got back.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Oh, poor Mai :( I think that Bate knows that she knows about Soh staying at his place. Go and save sai lap Neptune Bate, save her and then we can get our motorcycle scene!!

I'm off. It's nearly 3am here, can't wait until ep 12 tomorrow. Goodnight Phatman, hope your Internet is back and good :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Awe, I hope they show more of her family towards the end. They're too cute. Her family totally knows that Bate's not gay. HAHA. Even the dad was all like you are the only person who's fit enough to protect her or something. HEHE.

My smile was sooo wide during this part (my crappy trans again hehe):
San: Can you tell me whether or not you're Aunt Zoe's boyfriend?
Bate: Right now we're not a couple yet. (YET?! What is that suppose to mean Bate?!)