[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
the spy roles and sassy role suited Cherry don't understand why go for Margie or maybe Cherry she reject cos she accept another lakorn
SHE ONLY HAS THE LAKORN WITH KEN THOUGH AND YES SHE SUIT THE SPY ROLE COS SHE ACTED REALLY WELL IN NUER MEK

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
http://www.thairath.co.th/content/ent/305982

according to what it says here...i think the n'ek in this lakorn isn't cherry anymore :(
apparently it has been changed to margie
This mean I'll defiantly stay tune...tat mean more of Margie hehehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Margie and Peter, umm.. very interesting pair.ha. I want to see a photo of them together. I can't picture it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Margie & Peter?
hmm.. sounds interesting and odd at the same time...
but I'll be staying tune though.. since being a spy will be a new role for Margie :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Margie & Peter?
hmm.. sounds interesting and odd at the same time...
but I'll be staying tune though.. since being a spy will be a new role for Margie :)
off topic wow Julie you still have Rteam banner i like it though now Chompoo is Rome new pair

back to the topic i agree Peter and Margie is a interesting pair and odd at the same time

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol alice.. i just made it awhile ago.. because i missed RTEAM dearly! *sniffsniff*

rehann

sarNie Adult
wow~ margie here!!
so wish people welcome me here~ hahahaa
please don't bash margie... this is their management decision...
like always maybe Margie is the victim here... when they desperate n need a n'ek...
it always turn out to be Margie!! she always be a jump off n'ek...
but thank god she never make me dissapoint....
she got a blue/black belt of taekwando... i always want to see Margie in action lakorn...
n now the dream come true!!

so love how Margie got opportunity to act with different dashing actor everytime!! but wish to see Bargie lakorn next year!!
Mark Prin n Ken T. are another two actor that i wish to see them with Margie!

look like 100% confirm that Margie here!!
Margie confirmed it at the end of the clip~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkay34Xn3f8
cr as tagged.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^thanks for sharing.
Yeah, I'm glad that Margie is getting paired with different P'eks.
I'm glad that she's confirmed for this.. I didn't realized that it was action though..
I'm thinking she'll do fine, just like you said rehann, margie has a blue/black belt so she can whoop some _ _ _ .. LOL XD.

still I have to say that margie/peter is an interesting yet odd pair.. but i'm excited :woot:

rehann

sarNie Adult
^thanks for sharing.
Yeah, I'm glad that Margie is getting paired with different P'eks.
I'm glad that she's confirmed for this.. I didn't realized that it was action though..
I'm thinking she'll do fine, just like you said rehann, margie has a blue/black belt so she can whoop some _ _ _ .. LOL XD.

still I have to say that margie/peter is an interesting yet odd pair.. but i'm excited :woot:
yeah it action type but with rom/com style...
i hope Margie got sassy role now!
anyone know the storyline?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You,Rehann, for the news. Though,I'm sad that Cherry isn't going to be in here anymore but at least someone who i like will be the nang'ek.hahah..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like Peter's acting but he is like almost in his 40s!!! Margie is not even in her mid 20s.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I have no idea who Peter Corp is lol. I usually don't follow Margie's lakorn but good luck to a new role.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I like Peter's acting but he is like almost in his 40s!!! Margie is not even in her mid 20s.
I ditto on this fun.. lol.

@phatman, me either at first.. but heck.. I don't know how I became a crazy margie fan.. teehee.. j/k .. i know why. <3 It's because in each lakorn she plays in, she improves each time. Even if her characters may be similar or not, she makes it hers. (Well, in my eyes that is.. hehe) And plus, she has a great personality that I truly adore <3

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ This cute guy:

Credit: lastfm

Credit: listal

Credit: MagazineDee

He's a decent actor, but a hot singer.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Ah, he's got a funny smile but he has nice fit body. lol What is this lakorn about anyway?
nang rai =bad girl
sai lap= secret

lol