[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma

Peter will be having a new lakorn with Good Feeling. King Somjing will be the director.

Cherry is the n'ek and it will be an action/romantic comedy. Peter will be playing a spy. Filming will be in Spain and production will start in November.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!! The storyline sounds interesting. I will watch this for sure! Cherry/Peter I hope they have good chemistry.
Which I have a feeling they will. :D

st111

sarNie Hatchling
really? Good feeling??? The last Good feeling drama I saw is a nightmare... >_<
Can anyone share Peter photo?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Peter and Cherry went to this event together but can't remember what's this event

they make a hot pair since Cherry is tall and P'Peter his also tall

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
นางร้าย สายลับ โดย หัสบรรณ

เพราะรักเพื่อน ความซวยจึงมาเยือนจนเกือบต้องกลายเป็นข่าวใหญ่ แต่ด้วยความสวยกับชื่อเสียงที่สั่งสมมาในฐานะ "นางร้ายเบอร์หนึ่ง" สุรีกานต์จึงถูกสารวัตรหนุ่ม (หน้าโฉด!) ขอร้อง (แกมข่มขู่?) ให้เป็นนางนกต่อหาหลักฐานเอาผิดพ่อค้ายาเสพติดตัวเอ้ แล้วจะปฏิเสธได้อย่างไรเล่า ในเมื่อหลักฐานความผิดของเธอ อยู่ในมือผู้พิทักษ์สันติราษฎร์อย่างเขา!

ในโลกของการทำงานมีแต่หนุ่มๆ ที่ทำให้หัวใจหวั่นไหว ไม่เว้นแม้แต่แฟนของเพื่อนสนิท... แต่พออันตรายแยกเขี้ยวเข้ามาหาทีไร ไม่รู้ทำไมเธอต้องคิดถึงเจ้ากรรมนายเวรหน้าโฉดทุกที? แล้วเธอจะทำ "ภารกิจเพื่อชาติ" สำเร็จไหมหนอ? ในเมื่อ "ภารกิจหัวใจ" ก็แทบจะเอาตัวไม่รอดแล้ว!

cr-Kapook

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

งานละครเชอรี่
นางร้ายสายลับ (ปีเตอร์ คอร์ป + เชอรี่) รอเปิดกล้อง

st111

sarNie Hatchling
Peter and Cherry went to this event together but can't remember what's this event
they make a hot pair since Cherry is tall and P'Peter his also tall

Oh....I rememebr this session...It is LV store opening ceremony..
wow...didn' know that's Peter standing next to Cherry...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh....I rememebr this session...It is LV store opening ceremony..
wow...didn' know that's Peter standing next to Cherry...
Peter and Cherry will make a hot/spicy pair since Cherry she's hot and sexy in action comedy type of lakorn
looks like Cherry she's up for another revenge type cos the title represent the n'ek I think her role will be something like what Susie play in mook liam petch and Peter his a
spy man like Rome had portray