[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
SokLaHote said:
Peter's acting is a bit off and Margie is overacting but I enjoy the lakorn. I need some comedy.
Agree. I watched a bit of the first episode and both their acting is off. I just don't feel their on screen presence. Maybe it's just me, but I feel awkward watching them. Haha. Other than that I'm still keeping up because Peter is too good looking . Haha.

gracejen

sarNie Egg
I love the slow version of the title song, Ruk Mai Ruk, that Peter sings. It played in episode 4 when p'ek sees Gawin drop n'ek off @ her condo. You kinda see he gets jealous. I hope Grammy releases it. I keep replaying that little bit of the episode just to listen to the song. lol

I read the synopsis of the lakorn and I wonder if they changed certain things.

Like,
Gawin not being a bad guy too. Cause from what we've seen it looks like they're setting it up for him to be the second couple w/ the girl who likes the p'ek. It doesn't seem like they're setting him up to be the bad guy like in the synopsis. I wonder if Gawin's dad will be it though.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
gracejen said:
I love the slow version of the title song, Ruk Mai Ruk, that Peter sings. It played in episode 4 when p'ek sees Gawin drop n'ek off @ her condo. You kinda see he gets jealous. I hope Grammy releases it. I keep replaying that little bit of the episode just to listen to the song. lol

I read the synopsis of the lakorn and I wonder if they changed certain things.

Like,
Gawin not being a bad guy too. Cause from what we've seen it looks like they're setting it up for him to be the second couple w/ the girl who likes the p'ek. It doesn't seem like they're setting him up to be the bad guy like in the synopsis. I wonder if Gawin's dad will be it though.
The man is not Gawin's dad, he is his uncle and his dad is dead. And yapp I think that man is bad guy and not Gawin.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I don't know if I should watch this lakorn now or wait until it's completely aired and subbed....  :scratchhead2:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Watching episode 3 now. Episode 2 was funny. hahah. Love it how he called her "Khun Dara". It's so sad how Margie thought that ugly fool liked her that's why he gave her the flowers but nope he was just being an ass beside the acting part. I find it funny how Peter always have to call Margie right at the moment when Margie talks to the one guy with the dimples. Lol. Poor Margie.  

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i watch 1st ep. and it did "click" , they  both look good....i'll watch up to 3 ep to see how it is...agree...acting a bit off and I'm not picky with acting..

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hmm...Margie And Peter's acting is too...unnatural (I'm still on ep 1 hehe). Maybe it'll get better later on. I hope it does because I'm about to give up on this one. Plus Margie's soooo skinny! Toooo skinny and scrawny to the point she doesn't look relaxed. She's like Aum except Aum is worse. I can't stand her body posture. Sorry. I'm not too fond of her hairdo either. Can she have a new hairstyle? Too late to ask? What I do like is the quality of their production. It's very nice and HD, however, their editing is a bit annoying.

BTW what's the name of the actress playing Kaewdara? I like her body especially her arms; they look fit.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The ratings for the past 3 episodes.(Epi. 2-4)

"นางร้ายสายลับ 7.5(9.6,7.1) ,6.1(8.8,5.7) ,10.7(13.6,10.2)"

They jumped to 10 for episode 4! Yay! that's good.

Cr: Ch3'sDrama Facebook

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^It might drop next week. Ch7 was airing a live soccer telecast on Sunday. People who didn't care for soccer probably switched over. Hopefully, they'll stick around for next week. Ch7 is premiering another lakorn this Friday though, so we'll see.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Kudaranai said:
^It might drop next week. Ch7 was airing a live soccer telecast on Sunday. People who didn't care for soccer probably switched over. Hopefully, they'll stick around for next week. Ch7 is premiering another lakorn this Friday though, so we'll see.

Oh,yeah, that's probably why it jumped. Lol. 

That girl, Joy. Damn, she is a good actress. She know how to annoy me. Lmao. Her character in here is the exact character from Rang Ngao.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ooo mama mia. He is one delicious son of a...gun! Excuse my inappropriate~ness. HAHA. It's all Peter. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lmao! Kuda, I just saw a picture like that on FB but it was from a person's IG. It was exactly the same pictures you screen captured but it was put together differently. Peter does look handsome! I don't know if it's just me but I felt that Peter is more skinny than he was in the lakorn with Chompoo.