[Ch3] Nang Rai Sai Lab (Good Feeling)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lynlee_love said:
Peter said that his aim must be really good, which is at the part where she covers up his mouth with her hand  :coverlaf:  :loool:  :rofl:
I can't believe he's off the market now  :cry:

Is that what he said?! Peter is so naughty! 

Well, believe it or not...he is... :cry:. Tears of joy...these are tears of joy.

Lynlee_love said:
Yeah, I hope Thai society doesn't judge them too much, and that the ratings for his lakorn doesn't go down. Oooh poor Guy and Haru though, she had a miscarriage  :cry:

I heard too! So sad for them, but I'm glad they went on through with their marriage. He's off the market too! That young man.  :cry:. These are tears of joy too... :cry1:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Wouldn't worry. Majority of Thai netizens congratulated the couple. Some are jealous, but that's understandable. Others praise Peter for being honest about it. Then again, I mostly read Pantip and they're a more respectful crowd compare to like...Manager.

cecilia

Staff member
Manager is a whole world of itself .. they're quite controversial on certain issues .. i'm glad the responses are positives.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Kudaranai said:
Wouldn't worry. Majority of Thai netizens congratulated the couple. Some are jealous, but that's understandable. Others praise Peter for being honest about it. Then again, I mostly read Pantip and they're a more respectful crowd compare to like...Manager.
Oh thats good that most people are supportive of them then, I know that some netizens can be really harsh

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I'm so jealous of her though, he seems like a really great guy to be around, personality wise and look wise as well :cry: tears of joy you know...... :cry1:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm glad they're getting good feedback. Best wishes to them both. 

K, now on topic. It's going to be FRIDAY tomorrow! Yeaya!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I'm glad they're getting good feedback. Best wishes to them both. 

K, now on topic. It's going to be FRIDAY tomorrow! Yeaya!
It's Friday for me today :) Yay!!! :cheer:

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
So someone made a thread asking about the original novel of the lakorn to see if it's worth reading. Apparently, the adaptation is a lot more fun and exciting than the book. I also figured out why Zoe doesn't find Bate attractive despite Bate being played by Peter. Turns out, Bate in the novel had long hair and a beard with a really intimidating appearance. (Which explains why Zoe says that about him all the time in the lakorn but I never figured out why) And he didn't get good-looking until at the end of the book.

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
Kudaranai said:
So someone made a thread asking about the original novel of the lakorn to see if it's worth reading. Apparently, the adaptation is a lot more fun and exciting than the book. I also figured out why Zoe doesn't find Bate attractive despite Bate being played by Peter. Turns out, Bate in the novel had long hair and a beard with a really intimidating appearance. (Which explains why Zoe says that about him all the time in the lakorn but I never figured out why) And he didn't get good-looking until at the end of the book.
Seriously??? and so her book version would have fallen in love with him AFTER he started getting good looking??? I'm so glad they didn't do that to Peter, I think with the lakorn version, she's just not in love cause they got off on the wrong foot, with the whole car thing, and then the statue thing, and maybe cause he doesn't act all"omg she's a dara" to her? She seems to have three different personalities in the drama, the one where she's with Bate and his team, the one where shes with Gwin and one where she's in front of the media and crew?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Kudaranai said:
Oh boy, I am glad they didn't follow the novel. If they did, we wouldn't have been able too see his royal hotness...until the end of the lakorn!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
His royal hotness is shirtless again. Gotta watch it now! Haha.
Hahahahah yes watch it with me!! It's like 2am and I can't go to sleep unless I watch it!! But OMG, he's totally worried for her!!! 

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
I'm watching it, and I'm smiling like a crazy person cause they're so cute, and OMG the self defense scene, he could snap her in half!!

Lynlee_love

sarNie Juvenile
OMG OMG Bate is acting jealous!!  :woot:
Please excuse my short posts, I'm watching it right now and I just need to spazz, promise I won't say anything that spoils :)