[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOLOLOLOLOL Natee's heart beating fassssttttt  :woot:  :woot:  :woot: he agreed with khap wow Pim is surprised

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he was sooooooooooooooo shhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy he couldn't look at her in the eys and when he doo he gave her this hot look  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Step said:
  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Step

Mrs James Ma
:highfive: he did not talk much just gave a short answer 'khap'. Even Pim was surprised that he agreed easily  :dance1:  :dance1:
peace said:
he was sooooooooooooooo shhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy he couldn't look at her in the eys and when he doo he gave her this hot look  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
LOL Natee Pim cant die yet :coverlaf: he saw a new face of Pim today
totally i feel he start to see her other side slowly i can't wait to see how he she will fully open to him and show him her other side she is completely a different person when she is alone 

it was obvious in that scene he didn't want his cousin to get colse to Pim :ghehe:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Hahaha they are asking for Natee. Handsome bodyguard is missing

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love how are they developing their relationship slowly the story is really written in a good way i want to come here to comment but i can't skip any moment it keep you interesting i really don't feel bored there is always something happening 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my connection cut right in the critical moment whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :lmao:  :lmao: