[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this part was for Orn but i'm wondering now what did discover from the club what more information they have can't wait for sub 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Idk if Nate loves her brother too much or they both are hiding something so she is worried if he makes a slip

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Idk if Nate loves her brother too much or they both are hiding something so she is worried if he makes a slip
i thoughtthe same thing i was like "why this girl is so obsess about her brother always looking who he talk wioth what he do where did he go" that's not normal  

Step said:
Aww Pim dont be sad

when iwatch the scene of Nath and Natee i thought of you i said "Step will get her guns out" :ghehe: why Natee is doing this is he dumb or what didn't he noticed that Nath trying to get close to him or what i was surprised and i can feel Pim's feeling she is feeling that Nath is taking more steps on natee and maybe one she will lose him for her 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Wow Peace   :clap2: I wanted to do  that really  :rofl:If Nath takes more steps on natee, I will stamp her  :lolyup:
peace said:
i thoughtthe same thing i was like "why this girl is so obsess about her brother always looking who he talk wioth what he do where did he go" that's not normal  
when iwatch the scene of Nath and Natee i thought of you i said "Step will get her guns out" :ghehe: why Natee is doing this is he dumb or what didn't he noticed that Nath trying to get close to him or what i was surprised and i can feel Pim's feeling she is feeling that Nath is taking more steps on natee and maybe one she will lose him for her