[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
Meoconie said:
Hummmm....i don't like any clothes Kim wore when filming. Where do all clothes in fitting day go? They can dress her better than that.
I think today's filming is all at home. The fitting clothes will appear later soon

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ah! Filming started! I guest i used all my like hehehehehe! See you guys next time lol!

I'm still looking forward for more update and more good clothing hehehehe. So far okay only  :wink:  :wink: 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'M ALREADY FINNING AT THEIR CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot2: :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
I'M ALREADY FINNING AT THEIR CHEMISTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2:  :woot2: :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  
thought that i was the only one fin for them :ghehe: happy you feel like me

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
do you know wht i feel right now i want someone who love kim like me ( when i say like me i mean he loves everything about her no matter what she act or she wear )   to sapzz with him about her that's what i need now and it's seems like i can't found someone in asianfuse

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
do you know wht i feel right now i want someone who love kim like me ( when i say like me i mean he loves everything about her no matter what she act or she wear )   to sapzz with him about her that's what i need now and it's seems like i can't found someone in asianfuse
Lol. I love everything about Kim as an actress and a person. But for me, I can accept that she's also not perfect. I want to be a realistic fan, not a delusional one. When I critique Kim's acting or say that I don't like what she's wearing in here, it doesn't mean I like HER any less. It just means I don't think her clothes are flattering or that I'm simply acknowledging that she can still improve as an actress. No matter what, I still adore Kim very much, regardless of her flaws and regardless of what I think about her wardrobe in here. Lol. She's always going to remain one of my top two favorite Thai actresses. :yes:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:ghehe: i know what you mean  anonymous and i understand you , but it seems then that am officially a delusional fan of kimberley and i need one like me :lolyup:  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
:ghehe: i know what you mean  anonymous and i understand you , but it seems then that am officially a delusional fan of kimberley and i need one like me :lolyup:  
Lol. As long as you're open minded to critical comments about her and don't feel like every comment is a direct attack towards her, then you're not a delusional fan. :coverlaf: I'm a huge fan of Kim and I admit, I do get offended when people attack or put Kim down. But there's a difference between critiquing and blatantly hating on someone.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Mm hmm. Haha. I might just watch this lakorn because Boy looks good, despite me not being a fan, and because of his character. Hehe.
Not because of Kim? Hehe. :coverlaf: I'm personally not a fan of the slicked back hair look, or the slicked to the side hair. But Boy surprisingly looks better with it as opposed to his usual hairstyle. Lol.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Lol. As long as you're open minded to critical comments about her and don't feel like every comment is a direct attack towards her, then you're not a delusional fan. :coverlaf: I'm a huge fan of Kim and I admit, I do get offended when people attack or put Kim down. But there's a difference between critiquing and blatantly hating on someone.
don't worry am not a crazy close mind fan i just want to share my excitement (super excitement )and love for kim as an actress with someone who has the same  level as me , i will never feel attack if someone criticize  her people can say whatever they want but in respected way i don't care am just here to enjoy flowing kim's work that's it i don't mind if other people doesn't enjoy her as i said many time it's all about taste :p 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
Not because of Kim? Hehe. :coverlaf: I'm personally not a fan of the slicked back hair look, or the slicked to the side hair. But Boy surprisingly looks better with it as opposed to his usual hairstyle. Lol.

Partially because of Kim too. Haha. So partially Boy, partially Kim.

I personally am a big fan of clean-cut slicked back hair. Some stars that I never really liked, but really like today is because they changed their hairstyle to slick back. Haha. I know I'm weird.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
don't worry am not a crazy close mind fan i just want to share my excitement (super excitement )and love for kim as an actress with someone who has the same  level as me , i will never feel attack if someone criticize  her people can say whatever they want but in respected way i don't care am just here to enjoy flowing kim's work that's it i don't mind if other people doesn't enjoy her as i said many time it's all about taste :p
I think we're both Kim's biggest fans. :coverlaf:
phatman said:
Partially because of Kim too. Haha. So partially Boy, partially Kim.

I personally am a big fan of clean-cut slicked back hair. Some stars that I never really liked, but really like today is because they changed their hairstyle to slick back. Haha. I know I'm weird.
Hahaha. Wow, I didn't know that. Which actors are you talking about?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Anonymous95 said:
I think we're both Kim's biggest fans. :coverlaf:
Hahaha. Wow, I didn't know that. Which actors are you talking about?

First off Cee S.. Never liked the dude; hated his hair back in the days, thought he was not-so-good-looking, then BAM saw this photoshoot, and instantly became attracted to him. It wasn't because of the body surprisingly. Haha. I just thought he looked soo good with the hair. Another one is Weir S.. It's mainly his character in Pin Anong that attracted me, but his crew cut hair change in there made him even more attractive. Tye N. is another one. His hair back then, like Cee, was hideous. I wasn't attracted to him at all. Then saw Fai Nai Wayu and was like, woah with his hair slicked back he looks quite charming. Hehe. I don't really relaly like him now, but I'm totally attracted to him. Haha. Know what I mean? Aum A. is another one. The main reason I didn't like him was because of that ugly hair of his, but after he chopped it he definitely became more attractive. His best looks are in Dao Kaew Duen and Fai Nai Wayu. An now there's Boy P.! I'm not totally a fan just yet, but the hair is making him look good, so we'll see how his character in the lakorn is. Perhaps it'll make me a fan. HEHE. So that's just to name a few. I know there are more, but I can't think of them at the moment. Haha.
Bottom line, slick back hair can do wonders to a man. Makes them totally more attractive! To me at least. :ghehe: