[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
you are welcome glad you are still visiting too and kimbo maybe will pair up few years after i don't think it will be any soon kim from next year is taking only one lakorn/year  she want to study more and since she will film with james ji next year then it will be a long wait luckly we have pcknmcpw :phew: i don't want to miss her for a long time 

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Oh at lease we still see her next year with James Ma and Jame Ji, right?? so she doesn't have any new drama with Mark too?

Hummm, as you think, and I agree, for Boy and Kim, we may have to wait at least from year 2018 up...hehehehe (seems too long to wait seeing them reunite.)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
DaoRisa said:
Oh at lease we still see her next year with James Ma and Jame Ji, right?? so she doesn't have any new drama with Mark too?

Hummm, as you think, and I agree, for Boy and Kim, we may have to wait at least from year 2018 up...hehehehe (seems too long to wait seeing them reunite.)
yuuuppp for sure next year we will see her lakorn with james ma but with james ji i don't think it will air next year we need to wait and see the pace of filming and yess kimbo probably will not reunite before at least 2018 everything seems soo loong and difficult when it comes to reunite kim with her co_star ehem ananda ehem nadech, so yeah kimbo is in the list of the wait too now as for mark  i'm not sure i feel in 2017 they may reunite them just guessing but for sure  they will reunite them in the future the only one i'm sure of haha 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
DaoRisa said:
It means we see Kim just one lakorn with James Ma next year? Awww...it's not enough.
for now it's probably will be like that since her lakorn with james ji didn't even have a fitting yet probably will wait for another month james ji busy in japan so they will not start shooting until debut next year at last so if we calculate that filming take at least 10 months to shoot plus the wait of editing plus the wait to give it a slot with other lakorn that's a loonng time so i think it's hard it can air next year , i too really feel a little sad i will not get to see kim as often anymore but she has to study too so hope she will graduate soon so she can come back to do more lakorn at a time i really miss her already :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
:spin: :spin: always beside her 

"nath gave lots of happiness to viewer with her work i want everybody to remember only the good things" pim for me is character who is not brat or arrogant but she was closed to herself she didn't dare to open her heart o anyone  she is not spoiled too she is brave and went through everything to reveal the truth at the same time she doesn't let other hater bully her love this character

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
put it 

"no put it first" haha
"you will do it or no ?"  :girlmad:
"no"
"will you do it or no?"
"no"
"i will kill you now what?" he can't object her after the threat  :lmao3: " hurry up" bossy girlfriend  :ghehe:

"good boy" awwwwwww sooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttteeeeeeeee  :spin:
"are you satisfied now?" just look at her bright smile and you will know  :D
"

Step

Mrs James Ma
:spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :pervie:  :pervie:

peace said:
the cutie adorable couple kimbo :spin: :heart:
KIMBO  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: :kiss3:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Whaaaat?? That's Pipat singing with Ice and Tor :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  His eye makeup :facepalm:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxkfW65liTM

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"you never lost your parent like me , you don't know how worthy it is to meet your parent again .. after our parent died hugging their body is not any good because they can't feel it " he is the perfect guy for her he can totally handle her he understand her he know what words to choose to make her feel differently and change her mind they are perfect for each other 

"even if you buy something to them , it's useless cause they can't use it , you can ask for forgiveness , but they can wake up and forgive you , you still have a chance" she totally felt touched with his words and definitely will hear do as he said  

aww he tell her to go with his eyes that's what lover are for they support and love you and want to see you happy 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I'm not over KimBo yet :p Natee is the best boyfriend :yes: Booyyyyyyyyy now I'm waiting for his fitting pics of his new lakorn in The Cupids. They still have not released the pics :phew:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I'm not over KimBo yet :p Natee is the best boyfriend :yes: Booyyyyyyyyy now I'm waiting for his fitting pics of his new lakorn in The Cupids. They still have not released the pics :phew:
me too i'm still not over them i even don't want to do the last 15 min of the ep in gif today cause if i did it today  it mean the end of spazzing here :ghehe: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
We can still come here even after gifs :p I know what you mean. If you do gifs today, this lakorn will end for you :coverlaf: :p
peace said:
me too i'm still not over them i even don't want to do the last 15 min of the ep in gif today cause if i did it today  it mean the end of spazzing here :ghehe:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Me three. I still miss my KIMBO a lot. Come to check this thread, 5 days a week...it is just the only place I can find my KIMBO gifs.