[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was never Boy's fan. Somehow I don't think he looks good with Kim. But I'll be waiting for more BTS pics/videos to get adjusted with Boy haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ok i saw this in kimmyofp facebook and i was this :eyetwitch: "who's this kim's hugging even boy didn't hug her like that yet  :eek: " that hug though it sooo ramantic haha am enjoying it :ghehe

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wait a minute 

did they film today or those are an old pics posted now
awwwww she look soo saaad  :teary:

i think the did film she look tired a little from the cold she had 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and here it's our ghost but i cant recognize who she's kim's face  :nailbiter:  :nailbiter:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Okay.....I'm a little bit excited for this lakorn now after I saw the fitting. I have to say, I do like it when Boy plays cop character. I don't know why but he suits those types of role. I guess it's the rough look that he has :lol: And not to mention how AMAZING Kimmy looks in this lakorn. I approve of this pairing now :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pooh4ever said:
Okay.....I'm a little bit excited for this lakorn now after I saw the fitting. I have to say, I do like it when Boy plays cop character. I don't know why but he suits those types of role. I guess it's the rough look that he has :lol: And not to mention how AMAZING Kimmy looks in this lakorn. I approve of this pairing now :lol:
100% agree with you but we don't have many updates i wish we could get more in future and for me KimBo it's a new pair who will prove them selves for the viewers  when this lakorn air my personal opinion they will do a surprise kimmy is fabulous she can bring the best from anyone she works with :yes: :yes: i already enjoyed the bts of my sassy bossy girl that's a veryy goood sign :ghehe: the story also's very interesting we will see how this two will get together plus some action and a ghost am really excited for it 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
although she was veryy sick she worked she need to rest really such a strong girl  :strong:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgOMEeeARIM