[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

dariey

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
this remind me of what was said when nadech and kim got paired many people said this same thing " ican't see them more than sibling " ," i can't watch them as a lover i used to them as sibling".... and in the end raeng parathana was a hit and for many people is the best lakorn of kim and for nadech too soo the main point is don't judge them from pic wait and see their chemistry on screen 

oh i don't feel that for nadech just for boy.maybe i used to see him as playful guy too much.even he has chemistry with margie but he still give me that friend-vibe around her even in lakorn.that just me thinking that way..hahaa

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Finally ... It's here. Been waiting for a long time.

Boy - Kim, an exciting new pair.
ninja007 where have you been i thought you disappeared for good you weren't active in kim's thread for a loooooong time happy to see you comment again are you gonna be active in here or not ? 

tinah

sarNie Coma
Yard and kim looked gorgeous. I guess yard is playing rai now unless she's like benz n.ploy who plays rai and nek at times.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know what name to give Kim and Boy. KimBoy? Boyberley? Haha. It sounds kind of funny. I'm pretty sure Kim and Boy fans will come up with something more legit sounding for them. :lol2:

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
A summary of the story
เรื่องย่อน่าดูนะคะ (เอามาจากคนอ่านนิยาย)

พิมพ์ชนก...นางร้ายไฮโซ ขาวีน เอาแต่ใจ...แต่เบื้องหลังเธอคือเด็กกำพร้า ที่คุณแม่บุญธรรมเศรษฐีนีรับไปเลี้ยงดู จนกลายเป็นคุณหนูน้อยๆที่เอาแต่ใจไปในที่สุด

นที...ผู้กองรูปหล่อหน้าหยก (ว่าไปนั่น...ก็คนเขียนเขาว่าไว้) ผู้ไม่เคยสนใจแวดวงบันเทิง...แต่วันนึง ถึงกับตกตะลึง...แค่เพียงเห็นนางร้ายอย่างพิมพ์ชนกในจอทีวี...

วงจรชีวิตของทั้งคู่ไม่น่าจะมาเจอกันได้เลย...ถ้าวันหนึ่งนางร้ายอย่างพิมพ์ชนกจะฝันเห็นน้องสาวที่เคยอยู่ด้วยกันที่บ้านเด็กกำพร้า แต่ก็ต้องแยกย้ายจากกันไป...จนสุดท้ายก็มาอ่านข่าวเจอว่าน้องสาวคนนั้นเสียชีวิตไปแล้ว...พิมพ์ชนกไปร่วมงานศพ และได้เจอกับพิพัฒน์แฟนหนุ่มของผู้ตาย และเนตรกมลนางเอกสาวที่กำลังจะมีละครร่วมกันพี่สาวของพิพัฒน์...พิพัฒน์บอกว่าเขาสงสัยว่าการตายของสายธารเป็นการฆาตกรรม...และคนที่น่าสงสัยก็คือสองพี่น้องผู้มีอำนาจในวงการบันเทิงที่เจ้าชู้หาตัวจับยากทั้งคู่

พิมพ์ชนกต้องการสืบเรื่องน้องสาวเลยเอาตัวเข้าไปพัวพันกับสองพี่น้องนั่น...ทำให้ภรรยาของคนพี่ไม่พอใจอย่างมากถึงขนาดมีบุกตบกลางกองถ่าย...ไม่แค่นั้น ยังไม่ถูกกับนางร้ายด้วยกันอีกตะหาก...จดหมายขู่ฆ่า การโดนทำร้ายร่างกาย ทำให้ชาร์ลีผู้จัดการส่วนตัวต้องไปขอความช่วยเหลือจากตำรวจ เลยได้นทีมาเป็นบอดี้การ์ด...

monkeykimmy

sarNie Adult
monkeykimmy said:
A summary of the story

พิมพ์ชนก...นางร้ายไฮโซ ขาวีน เอาแต่ใจ...แต่เบื้องหลังเธอคือเด็กกำพร้า ที่คุณแม่บุญธรรมเศรษฐีนีรับไปเลี้ยงดู จนกลายเป็นคุณหนูน้อยๆที่เอาแต่ใจไปในที่สุด

นที...ผู้กองรูปหล่อหน้าหยก (ว่าไปนั่น...ก็คนเขียนเขาว่าไว้) ผู้ไม่เคยสนใจแวดวงบันเทิง...แต่วันนึง ถึงกับตกตะลึง...แค่เพียงเห็นนางร้ายอย่างพิมพ์ชนกในจอทีวี...

วงจรชีวิตของทั้งคู่ไม่น่าจะมาเจอกันได้เลย...ถ้าวันหนึ่งนางร้ายอย่างพิมพ์ชนกจะฝันเห็นน้องสาวที่เคยอยู่ด้วยกันที่บ้านเด็กกำพร้า แต่ก็ต้องแยกย้ายจากกันไป...จนสุดท้ายก็มาอ่านข่าวเจอว่าน้องสาวคนนั้นเสียชีวิตไปแล้ว...พิมพ์ชนกไปร่วมงานศพ และได้เจอกับพิพัฒน์แฟนหนุ่มของผู้ตาย และเนตรกมลนางเอกสาวที่กำลังจะมีละครร่วมกันพี่สาวของพิพัฒน์...พิพัฒน์บอกว่าเขาสงสัยว่าการตายของสายธารเป็นการฆาตกรรม...และคนที่น่าสงสัยก็คือสองพี่น้องผู้มีอำนาจในวงการบันเทิงที่เจ้าชู้หาตัวจับยากทั้งคู่

พิมพ์ชนกต้องการสืบเรื่องน้องสาวเลยเอาตัวเข้าไปพัวพันกับสองพี่น้องนั่น...ทำให้ภรรยาของคนพี่ไม่พอใจอย่างมากถึงขนาดมีบุกตบกลางกองถ่าย...ไม่แค่นั้น ยังไม่ถูกกับนางร้ายด้วยกันอีกตะหาก...จดหมายขู่ฆ่า การโดนทำร้ายร่างกาย ทำให้ชาร์ลีผู้จัดการส่วนตัวต้องไปขอความช่วยเหลือจากตำรวจ เลยได้นทีมาเป็นบอดี้การ์ด...
Who knows thai :cry: pls

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
monkeykimmy said:
A summary of the story

That's a summary of the book.

Short translation:
Pimchanok - Nang'k is an orphan.  But she got adopted by a very rich family, who raise her up to be a spoil brat.  She is very famous in entertainment in Nang Rai role.

Natee - Pra'k is a policeman.  He has no interest in entertainment until he saw Pimchanok on TV.  He was stunned by her beauty.

Their path should not cross. Until one day, Pimchanok dream about her sister in the orphan house who got separated when there were young.  One day, there was news that her sister died.  In her funeral, Pimchanok met with her sister ex-boyfriend.  He told her that her sister was murdered and he suspects the 2 brother-entertainment big boss.  Pimchanok got herself involved with the 2 big boss to investigate her sister's death.  One of the wife got jealous.  Pimchanok started to receive death threat.  Chales, her manager, went to the police to ask for a protection for her.  And they sent Natee as her bodyguard.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ninja007 said:

Short translation:
Pimchanok - Nang'k is an orphan.  But she got adopted by a very rich family, who raise her up to be a spoil brat.  She is very famous in entertainment in Nang Rai role.

Natee - Pra'k is a policeman.  He has no interest in entertainment until he saw Pimchanok on TV.  He was stunned by her beauty.

Their path should not cross. Until one day, Pimchanok dream about her sister in the orphan house who got separated when there were young.  One day, there was news that her sister died.  In her funeral, Pimchanok met with her sister ex-boyfriend.  He told her that her sister was murdered and he suspects the 2 brother-entertainment big boss.  Pimchanok got herself involved with the 2 big boss to investigate her sister's death.  One of the wife got jealous.  Pimchanok started to receive death threat.  Chales, her manager, went to the police to ask for a protection for her.  And they sent Natee as her bodyguard.
I was right!!!!!!! Boy is Kim's bodyguard!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: Oh, this is going to be sooooooooooo cute. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Thank you, Ninja!!!! :kiss:  :kiss:  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:

Short translation:

thank you so much ninja you are the best in trls i looooooooove this storyyyyy am 1000*time more exited now i like this kind of plot where the pra'k and the nang'k fall in love slowlyy :heart: :heart: btw whe the filming will begin i can' wait 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim is the first and only girl so far from the 4 Hua Jai series who's paired up with all four male leads in there. :dance1: :dance3: :dance2: I have to say...all of her lakorns with them have been great too. RP, PCKK, and now NRTR, which I presume will be great also. :thumbsup:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
yess she did :lolyup:

These are all pretty couple pictures of them. 

I'm gonna cry though lmao because I still cannot watch boy  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  but I know Kim will blow the audience away so she's always end up being the one to draw in the audience. lol :p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pls ladies close your ears i will screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmm loudlyyyy for my kimmy's beauty and she just shine like a diamond  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
my heart beat just thinking about that :heart: :heart: :heart:

hot hot hot hot :spicy:

OMG. Kim looks STUNNING! she actually sends off the sex appeal! :spicy:

I can't believe Yard's in here too.  Yard is such a sexy n'rai.  She's in both MK's upcoming lakron as n'rai, huh? lol COOL!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Lol this sounds like Margie and Peter's lakorn. XD
Both have a similar theme, but are different story wise. This one seems more serious and romantic too, whereas NRSL was more comedic.

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
pls ladies close your ears i will screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmm loudlyyyy for my kimmy's beauty and she just shine like a diamond  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

OMG! I'm so blown away! Kim's wardrobe and make up on here is right on point! What an sexy soul!!!!!!!!! She's gonna blow the audience away again like how she did so amazing in Raeng Pradthana!!!!!! OMGEE!