[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
She may become someone like Ploy, Jui, or Noon in the future.

actually, Kim is more talented than those when they were Kim's age.  Ploy played mostly nang'rai, Jui was average.  Noon was really the outstanding one, but even so Kim is still miles better. Lol.

I like Kim, but stating that her acting is far better isn't bias.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
Kim is still stiff/awkward in some scenes, not every scene but some. With Anne's help she started to get better at her facial expressions, and she's constantly improving lakorn after lakorn.
I think Kim was already good in TH. But as you said, lakorn after lakorn, she's been improving.
Nangfah11 said:
stiff is underrated word for kim. bomb is stiff. ae's kid richy is stiff. even mint chalida is more stiff than kim. lmao thats why she's playing second to kim and others. stiff are robotic acting, perhaps some people need to revisit what stiff means.  Kim has the most natural fluency in acting. Even from her first lakron, she was still playing the character flawlessly, unlike others who are demoted back and forth between na'eks. lmao!
Kim is stiff. I'm a big Kim fan, but I can admit and see that she has her flaws too. She does have things she can still work on. Stiff doesn't mean she can't act or her acting is terrible. Richy is a terrible actress and when I use the word "stiff" to describe her, I mean it to the full extent of that word. As in, not being able to display any type of emotion at all and in every single scene. For Kim, she is still a BIT stiff in certain scenes because it looks like she's holding back a bit or her expression just comes across as a little forced or unnatural. She is still a good actress though, and steadily improving.
Nangfah11 said:
actually, Kim is more talented than those when they were Kim's age.  Ploy played mostly nang'rai, Jui was average.  Noon was really the outstanding one, but even so Kim is still miles better. Lol.

I like Kim, but stating that her acting is far better isn't bias.
I was referring to Matt being someone like those three. I see Kim as the next Anne.
adsd18/2 said:
i just disagree with in the point that matt is better than kim  
I think Matt is a better actress than Kim right now. However, I favor Kim over Matt.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:

She had 3 lakorns with Great, which one? 

Of course I know you don't mind criticism, I'm just teasing you my friend.  :ghehe: You should try some of her other lakorns, like the one with Film or Rome, she's very good in those two lakorns. 
the most recent one i believe where they played as a best friend if am not wrong with maker group , and thx for the suggestion but i don't think i will watch her with film or rome i don't really like both of them as actors and sorry to say it but really am not fond for her :blush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
BTW is truly unfair to compare them matt had 14 lakorns (as it mention in asianwiki) and kim just had   8 until know 

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
but most of matt's lakorn are below average. matt in my opinion is more suited for mother roles. no hard feelings matt fans. :p

~~

Im surprised Kim hasn't bothered to upload fitting pictures while Boy's already did Lol

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
lol thats because Kim is too busy filming 2 series this year ARO and Mafia Series.  Now, she has this. She's got a full plate of lakorn to air next year. Her plate won't be empty like others. LOL. 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
pls can we get back to our main topic i will not say anything more future will prove everything i just want to enjoy the moment and have fun flowing kim's new project i loooove her in that outfit soo chic

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
Kim and Yard are equally stunning! Thanks for the picture.  Boy is so lucky to have two sexy ladies next to him. lol  Yard is on a roll getting back to acting! she's got this with Kim and Buang Athitaan with Mark! WOW! the coincidence is she's n'rai in both MK's projects, lol, but i'll tell ya, she's a stunning n'rai! :D

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
ive never paid attention to Yard until her fitting pictures with Mark. it has blown me away that they have chemistry. then it also made me realize yard is quite a stunner for n'rai. i started stalking her on IG and she's gorgeous.

i havent watched any lakorn with her too, funny, but as n'rai i know she'll be fine, but the fact i'll see her in both MK's projects is pretty cool. :p

I like it when Kim dress up in lakorn. It makes her extra pretty! :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Nangfah11 said:

i havent watched any lakorn with her too, funny, but as n'rai i know she'll be fine, but the fact i'll see her in both MK's projects is pretty cool. :p

I like it when Kim dresses in lakorn. It makes her extra pretty! :)
then we will found out the ability of yard (in this lakorn only for me)  since am not flowing the one she's in with mark and pat :ghehe:

aimeelove

sarNie Juvenile
adsd18/2 said:
then we will found out the ability of yard (in this lakorn only for me)  since am not flowing the one she's in with mark and pat :ghehe:

hater! lol it's fine. hahahah i'll tell ya how she's doing in Buang Aithitaan! lmao.  I like her with Mark too. hahhaha

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yard looks good in here. I must be the only one not wanting Kim in here. Noi's lakorns are beh.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Yard looks good in here. I must be the only one not wanting Kim in here. Noi's lakorns are beh.
I didn't want Kim in here at first either. But I'm going to wait and see if Noi surprises me. I like the plot, cast and wardrobe already. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZgDL3SwS0I&feature=youtu.be
So this is a romantic comedy/drama now? :huh: They said it was a drama/action/romance in the other BTS. <_< I really hope this is a serious lakorn for Kim and not another rom/com. :rolleyes1: As if she hasn't had enough of those. Kim looks gorgeous in the gray dress though. Her figure is so nice and sexy.  :yes: Boyberley are cute together but I'm not shipping them as a romantic couple yet. We'll see when this airs. ^_^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Ninja007 said:
That's a summary of the book.

Short translation:
Pimchanok - Nang'k is an orphan.  But she got adopted by a very rich family, who raise her up to be a spoil brat.  She is very famous in entertainment in Nang Rai role.

Natee - Pra'k is a policeman.  He has no interest in entertainment until he saw Pimchanok on TV.  He was stunned by her beauty.

Their path should not cross. Until one day, Pimchanok dream about her sister in the orphan house who got separated when there were young.  One day, there was news that her sister died.  In her funeral, Pimchanok met with her sister ex-boyfriend.  He told her that her sister was murdered and he suspects the 2 brother-entertainment big boss.  Pimchanok got herself involved with the 2 big boss to investigate her sister's death.  One of the wife got jealous.  Pimchanok started to receive death threat.  Chales, her manager, went to the police to ask for a protection for her.  And they sent Natee as her bodyguard.

Welcome back Ninja007! Gosh i seriously missed you. You totally went bye-bye in the middle of filming of MLK of Ananda and Kim hehehehe. Just happy to see you back in here on AF! And thanks for the translation na!

Gosh so Kimmy is really in here, as a fan, all i have to do is to support my girl! Go Kimmy! And wish Boy and Kim the best along with Noi and her production! Support you guy all the way!

Kimmy look good in here and it only the fitting ahahahah! Surprise to notice or see Yard in here, like others have already stated, Yard is both in MK project and she also rai in both of MK project eheheheh. Never watch any lakorn of Yard, but she do look pretty. Kim have that sex appealing, I have to agreed.

Gosh, ladies, just be happy that Kim have a lakorn after ARO and MLM. No need to have a fans war between both actress (Kim and Matt). I have never see Matt on screen before, i usually watch a few clip of her here and there and i hope Ka Badin will be my first lakorn of her because of JMA eheheheh!