[Ch3] Nang Rai Tee Ruk (Citizen Kane)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i can't wait for tomorrow this is getting good  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
i will be back later to post  my review 

Step

Mrs James Ma
True  :highfive: I was so happy when natee and Pim were remembering this moment  :woot2:
peace said:

her eyes show everything  she look like a cute puppy eyes she felt touched :spin:

Step

Mrs James Ma
WOW today they uploaded 9th part so fast. For 1st ep I waited all night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPMcPi-WJc8

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
Just a reminder (in case you didn't see it), Ep.1 in HD with sub => https://goo.gl/o3dssk
thank you Ninja for the hard work  and for all the team who translated this we appreciate it veryy veryyy much  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:  :thanks:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the typical move when a woman is jealous from another woman in front of her husband "this is my husband just to let you know" 
this woman will target Pim with no mercy she look scary 

and Pim know that but she doesn't look scared her look in the eyes is like she is saying "we are both woman and i know what are you thinking of"

"whatever JEALOUS get lost" 

:nailbiter: :nailbiter: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
parte2

the interaction is really good between kim and boy the exchange of stares is in harmony , when you see this you want believe they could love each other 

his face is priceless when he asked him to be bodyguard of pimchanock :lolyup:
" :shock2:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch: "

pim:  :girlmad:  :girlmad:  you will not be my bodyguard 
Natee: how can i handle her 

i love how he is always ready to defend her i know it's his job but still i like it :spin: :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she turn around him like a tigress turning around her prey 

i can't wait for the sub to know how he convinced her to accept Natee

i really i'm impressed of the exchange of stares btween them especially boy look how he stare at her

"i'm your bodyguard not your servant i don't have to listen to all your demand "

"because you are my bodyguard you have to help me and protect me in need like this in the rain give me the coat"

"shut up and just let's go" 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I have crush on Boy now :facepalm: :coverlaf: I thought I will not make gifs but KimBo made me do that
Bodyguard :heart:

Kim's expression was not like how she is with others :spin:

Natee stop acting lol
You made her sulk now

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
love your gifs Step and i totally agree kimbo chemistry is a total surprise for me it was way more that i expected :spin: :spin: especially when he stares at eachother

he is having fun teasing her :p :coverlaf:

i love how he just ignore her noise and enter the house in a cool way hahaha

I NNNEEEDDDDD THE SUB FOR THIS PART AAAAA  :cry:

" :girlmad: :girlmad: "
"don't stare at me like this i'm just following the order"