[Ch3] Nang Tard (TVScene)

cecilia

Staff member
Such sad episode today ... Not only did the benevolent women took your child away as hers but the husband you love who claimed to love you in return as well ... this is double the pain. Can't imagine being in Yen's shoe .. it feels like dying ... alive; sucks for not being able to tell anyone the 'real' truth just because you put others before you .. my poor heart is aching for her in so many ways T_____T

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
since I already know the storyline, it hard for me to watch this, melodramas/sad/dramatic theme will kill me , I will cry my eye out & take Advil for days , too much for my weak heart lol

cecilia

Staff member
I watched Kob's version too but was not as sad as this one for me ... every episode from now on will be filled with tears T_____T

Makes me don't want to love too much because at the end the one who hurts you the most is the one you gave your all to T______T

Last edited:

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is addicting. Once you start you can't stop. Today's episode was full of sadness. Like the person above me, I've seen KoB version never cried (I don't typically cry when watching lakorn) but man today I needed a box of tissues. Not only was Yam great Poh was excellent. The tears in his eyes. Oh the pain but seriously what a dumbass lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I really hate Tan Jao Khun lol. Such a selfish son of a b*----. He doesn't love anyone but himself. I hope this version they change it to where Yen rejects him at the end and rather be a servant than go back to being his wife. Even if it is all a misunderstanding, the way he treats Yen is so criminal. UGH.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Can someone teach me this dialect (is that the right word?) of Thai? It sounds sooooooo pretty and romantic

cecilia

Staff member
... another sad episode ... could not hold back my tears/pain. I really hope they change it up a little with the ending on this version ... that she rejects him and accept her innocent only to move on from there. JAOKHUN DOES NOT DESERVE to have Yen's love at all.

I thought I was patience and tolerance of other but I guess i am not compare to Yen. I cannot imagine myself being in her shoe like this ... i would definitely harden my heart to never forgive him for being 'hoo bao,' and hurt me physically, verbally, and mentally like this. That visit to the den from Jaokhun before he left to his duty was not romantic in anyway. He just confirmed that he's no different than any other men ... I understand jealousy can take you far but not to the extend where you'd start locking and hurting the woman you claimed to love like this ... *sigh* I'm not ready for another tear jerker episode but I'm ready to see Yen get away from all these miseries.

Last edited:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
ahhhh!!! When does this air? I binged watched this thinking it already ended. Now I have to wait for the next epi.

cecilia

Staff member
Khun Boumee is so evil .... I don't like woman like her :(

Goodness will prevail ... I'm waiting for that day to come by for Yen.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Finally caught up to yesterday's episodes! Yay! No yay, it's too sad. I feel so bad for Yen. Losing her child, accused of cheating, getting whipped (twice!). Ugh I was mad when she was getting whipped by Khun Boumee. I was waiting for Jaokhun or her daughter to step in but at least Khun Ying saved the day. She was willing to get whipped and it was so painful. And when her daughter was being mean to her, my heart couldn't take it. - The next episode is going to be sad too. It's going to be hard for me not to cry. :crybaby2:

cecilia

Staff member
I actually like how Jaokhun starts to notice the goodness in Yen and question a few things that he did in the past to her ... like it even more when he told Boumee to not move to the big house after seeing what was on Yen's back.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I'm afraid to watch because I know Yen won't get any justice until the very end. I'll just end up bawling.
Poor my cutie Yen.... I can feel her pain, and want to quit some episodes until the final one up, but can't...have to watch it any way 'cause I love this drama and don't want to miss any episodes.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I watched Kob's version too but was not as sad as this one for me ... every episode from now on will be filled with tears T_____T

Makes me don't want to love too much because at the end the one who hurts you the most is the one you gave your all to T______T
I'm with you. I found this one is very very sad. I've cried many scenes of Yen.