[Ch3] Nang Tard (TVScene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
Benz need to win atleast 1 award. Shes had played numerous of challenging roles and nailed it but never receive recognition. Shes so underrated
how about Noon S she won an award for her major acting in Buang, would like to see her reunite with Rome 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
Benz need to win atleast 1 award. Shes had played numerous of challenging roles and nailed it but never receive recognition. Shes so underrated
Agree, Benz is underrated. The woman just never got any award for her works. I hope one day the judge will be enlighten n see her excellent work

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
กรี๊ดดดดดดดด โผนางทาส ล่าสุดออกมาแล้วค่ะ !!!!!!!!! อีเย็น - แยม มทิรา , คุณหญิงแย้ม - วุ้นเส้น และ สาลี่ - กิ๊บซี่ !!!!!
they found a person to replace Ploy playing as salee 'Gypsy Wanida' she's from GirlyBerry she's the one playing the 4th wife in Mongkot Dok Sorm
http://pantip.com/topic/33191889

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
กิ๊บซี่ รับบทคุณนายสาลี่ ในละครนางทาส
http://pantip.com/topic/33424389
Gypsy accept and confirm to play as Khun NaiSalee in lakorn Nangtard 
news from gossipstar

admin or person created this thread please pin Gypsy Wanida and rub off Ploy Chermarn 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah said:
She's in tayad asoon which is a complicated role and award winning one if she nails it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
She's in tayad asoon which is a complicated role and award winning one if she nails it.
well casting is now official 
Rome - pra'ek (Tan Jao Khun)
Yam - nang'ek (Rome's 4th wife)
Woonsin - Khun Ying (1st wife MiaLuang)
Gybzy - 2nd wife Khun Nai Salee
Yougert - 3rd wife 

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
They're remaking this already? My first few lakorns, was so proud of myself back then i actually could finish it, cos it was so boring ;( Though i really liked the first wife's character, and the actress playing the role was such a good actress too. I remember feeling really sad and freaked out when her newborn died not long after birth.

And it was the first time i watched vee too, i thought he was a newbie then cos he was super stiff lol and maybe his stiffness gave me the impression that he didnt really love any of his wives genuinely, i couldnt feel his love for any of them

I really liked the song and music in the background in the original version

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bubbles8 said:
They're remaking this already? My first few lakorns, was so proud of myself back then i actually could finish it, cos it was so boring ;( Though i really liked the first wife's character, and the actress playing the role was such a good actress too. I remember feeling really sad and freaked out when her newborn died not long after birth.

And it was the first time i watched vee too, i thought he was a newbie then cos he was super stiff lol and maybe his stiffness gave me the impression that he didnt really love any of his wives genuinely, i couldnt feel his love for any of them

I really liked the song and music in the background in the original version
well atleast we now know veteran is casted in here not newbie