[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Why you're welcome and thank you. 0.0

But I consider them mere reports. Theories would require greater hypothetical elaborations...But as long as it can bring joy to every m&m hearts. 5555

Btw. Did I tell you I'm so glad to have you back, my dear Val. :heart:

@mmgjp13

You're not alone. If you Check YouTube.... Many people share the same sentiments. Lol.
These pictures are sooooooooooooooooooo cute! Is there a clip? lol =P I wanna see it!!! The starring contest btw Mteam :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol??? really??

At Ratree Samasorn, he said straight out "suay aka beautiful, with a great personality and kulasatree" hahaha :) He's such an idealist. I love him! :kiss2: :dance1:
My memory very vague lol I think I will have to go back and watch that episode to clarify my misunderstanding lol

lovestar

sarNie Adult

But I consider them mere reports. Theories would require greater hypothetical elaborations...But as long as it can bring joy to every m&m hearts. 5555

@mmgjp13

You're not alone. If you Check YouTube.... Many people share the same sentiments. Lol.
Missed you to mint and glad to be back!
But I'm back to school today :(
Those pictures!! There faces are so close!!! Dammit.

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
PS. you know what, I was wondering after I watched Ngao Ruk Luang Jai casts on Tee Tai Krua, the part where they asked him about his crush, if he ever told "Ching" (his crush's name, in high school) that he liked her and he said he never did. So I wonder if he ever told Chalida that he like her too hahahah
no need wonder ...hahaha

“……the boy ask the girl to be his GF,but they have disputes, so they to do themself lives, and then, they miss each other, composite……”
you can found more in some mark's magazine interview......

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

@mmgjp13

owwwwwwwwwww
You're always bring good news , good pic to us. :kiss2:
I just know that studies have shown that couples gaze had nearly the level of intimacy. mteam like to play this game? so.....they are really keep sweet for three years .....hahaha

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
  • SonYukView4ever thank you update, also thank you others , love all of your update.

but Medta Lae Mahaniyom never release any mteam together pic?.....

-----------

ISMILEZ, you MV also chinese mm fans favorite . yes, We are so lucky hace you :cheer:

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
They hold hands?
tai fans are hiding too much ...

old pic, but let it bright, we can see how chalida so happy! Look at her feet, in the limbs linguistics, this is called "departure from the behavior of gravity of the foot" hahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
mark's ideal type is someone who works out lol coughchalidacough haha I remember I think it was on rs where they ask the 4hj guys what kind of girl do they like or waa it consider sexy? haha can't remember but I will take it as my first assumption.
I remembered, Mark straight up said he likes beautiful girls. Then he added on, "If added with good personality and has good manners, then it's perfect." That's what I remembered. And Nadech said he likes girls who can cook, then they asked him what kind of food he would want his girl to know how to cook, and he said, Lao-Thai food would be great. That's what they said on Ratree Samosorn. Then P'Boy talked about his ideal type on Eislien Butterflies (or whatever, it was hahah I forgot), Mark & Mint went there too, he said he likes girls who's good with fashion, who can dress up well, and have kala taesa (forgot what it means). And Mark said at that event that he likes sweet kind of women.

So basically, he likes sweet and sour kind of girl, with good personality, cute, prim & proper, girls who likes to work out, difficult, and can be selfish. All of his ideal type that he's describing, are basically like Chalida's styles and personality, and character hahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
no need wonder ...hahaha

“……the boy ask the girl to be his GF,but they have disputes, so they to do themself lives, and then, they miss each other, composite……”
you can found more in some mark's magazine interview......
LOL yeah huh... no need to wonder hahaha I've never had a dating experience ever before, since 21 years of my life. Although I had crushes on guys before, and yes, a guy did asked me out before too. But still, something like this, I still need more experiences hahaha but thanks for clarifying for me hahah Oh yeah, I read some of Mark's interviews on magazine before, though not all, but yeah...

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
They hold hands?

old pic, but let it bright, we can see how chalida so happy! Look at her feet, in the limbs linguistics, this is called "departure from the behavior of gravity of the foot" hahaha

They're trying NOT to make it TOO exposed hahah however, just by looking at Chalida's arm is slightly curved to our right side, near Mark's arm, I'm pretty sure thinking they are holding hands haha

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile
I remembered, Mark straight up said he likes beautiful girls. Then he added on, "If added with good personality and has good manners, then it's perfect." That's what I remembered. And Nadech said he likes girls who can cook, then they asked him what kind of food he would want his girl to know how to cook, and he said, Lao-Thai food would be great. That's what they said on Ratree Samosorn. Then P'Boy talked about his ideal type on Eislien Butterflies (or whatever, it was hahah I forgot), Mark & Mint went there too, he said he likes girls who's good with fashion, who can dress up well, and have kala taesa (forgot what it means). And Mark said at that event that he likes sweet kind of women.

So basically, he likes sweet and sour kind of girl, with good personality, cute, prim & proper, girls who likes to work out, difficult, and can be selfish. All of his ideal type that he's describing, are basically like Chalida's styles and personality, and character hahaha
yes, but after TD, mark mentioned one point he never mentioned. He said he likes the girl who have Self requirements, constraints. so when he was not on her side, she can take care of herself.

You know, Self requirements, constraints. So obviously, is chalida,

In mint share and translation Tony tonight show, margie also mentioned, our mint is the most disciplined.

our mint is completely mark's ideal type. Regardless of character, or appearance.
He also said he like margie Q. you can see chalida really like her.

mark also let our sweet girl to became action star. hahaha. man like to make his girl into the stly he love.

mark like this. just in some chinesefans IG. no one tag him.
we know him heart.....hahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
yes, but after TD, mark mentioned one point he never mentioned. He said he likes the girl who have Self requirements, constraints. so when he was not on her side, she can take care of herself. You know, Self requirements, constraints. So obviously, is chalida, In mint share and translation Tony tonight show, margie also mentioned, our mint is the most disciplined. our mint is completely mark's ideal type. Regardless of character, or appearance. He also said he like margie Q. you can see chalida really like her. mark also let our sweet girl to became action star. hahaha. man like to make his girl into the stly he love.
mark like this. just in some chinesefans IG. no one tag him. we know him heart.....hahaha
yes, I remember he said that too about girls who are self-requirements, constraints hahah Yup, Chalida is competely his ideal type. And I'm sure, Mark is also Chalida's ideal type. She said she like Nichkhun right? And she was describing him, that he's handsome, a gentleman, love family, etc. I see Mark is like that too. Then she said in one event last month or was it two months ago, where the reporters asked if Pupa's her ideal type, and she completely straight up answered, no, and said she likes a more older guys, as in a more mentally mature guys. So I think they are both each others' ideal type hahah Oh yeah, I also remember, it was on May 2012, the reporters asked Chalida if Mark was her ideal type, her answer was "Well, he's loveable, he takes care of everyone..." and stuff, basically she didn't accept it, but also didn't denied it hahah

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥

LOL---yes yes yes! lmao he describes chalida real well. hahahahahahaa =)

Love that boy!

but yep, I think Mint is Mark's standard of beauty. =) Mark loves pretty women. :)

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
They hold hands?

look at where mint's hand is
this is just too too too too toot too cute to handle