[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
they sure know how to pump up our spirits lol one minute they r all secretive and BAM all these pictures get released haha love it.
how much you wanna bet, there are even more and more than these. And I'm pretty sure that the BTS are much more sweeter than these too hahah But they probably don't want to reveal TOO much.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
WOW! 300 already?! WOO HOO!!!

Anyways, just waiting for the closing party now. Right now, in Thailand is still AM. It's 10:46AM, 6 more hours till 8PM :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
how much you wanna bet, there are even more and more than these. And I'm pretty sure that the BTS are much more sweeter than these too hahah But they probably don't want to reveal TOO much.
oh I'm sure there's more. mteam thai fans who goes bts r meanies lol they don't like to share them right away haha

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Woohoo 300 and it haven't air yet...wonder wat will it be when it air ???

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol---I love this picture. Obviously nong'Mint couldnt keep her hands off p'Mark. LOL Flicking him for attention too. hahahah :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
okay, this may be random, but do you guys think Mark & Fluke The Star 5 are similar with their eyes? I noticed they both have sweet eyes and sweet faces hahah But Fluke's inner feeling is better than Mark. Even when I watch this, I can totally feel it from him.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Oh my jolly gosh! That pic of mteam wih the sunset and mark kissed mints forehead!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
  • Do not need to thank,ip.smilez :lol: chinese mm fans really like you mv.You meet a lot of our expectations.we will always support you, and has been waiting for your new mv. :clap:
  • the pic you made really kill me,hahahaha.
Ill def have a comeback na ja !!
Can't wait to get my hands on a new laptop !
My mind is overpowered by all the new ideas kekekekeke

You are tooooo sweet <3
I'm glad I met the mm Chinese fans expectations ! It encourages me to do even better !
Susu ! Lovelove

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Congrats na my fellow beloved mteamers <3
We've reached 300pages :)
Wouldn't have done this without you all !!
Yahooooooo !
Susu took khon !!

Can't wait to spazzzzz when the lakorn itself airs !! Greeeeeeeeed <3