[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ai yah. That long? Patience. The thing people hate tee soot. Ahh Mteam are so cute there! And P'Eye and P'Top, I wonder how their loge story would be like?

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I wasn't a big Mteam fan before, but this lakorn is something I'll be looking forward to. All the pictures of Mart and Mint are freakin' adorable and hawt :wub: :spicy: :faint:, and I have a feeling I'll be loving them pretty soon, if I feel the chemistry between them. :D Absence can make the heart grows fonder, and in my case, looks like I'm ready to join the Mteam shippers. xD Even though Neua Mek 2 is an action lakorn, both Mart and Mint are sexy in action, from what I've seen. :drool: To be honest, I used to think they didn't really match, but now, that no longer matters. They just have that spark in their pictures, and I love seeing pictures of them. :cloud9: Waiting patiently for NM 2 to air. :)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I wasn't a big Mteam fan before, but this lakorn is something I'll be looking forward to. All the pictures of Mart and Mint are freakin' adorable and hawt :wub: :spicy: :faint:, and I have a feeling I'll be loving them pretty soon, if I feel the chemistry between them. :D Absence can make the heart grows fonder, and in my case, looks like I'm ready to join the Mteam shippers. xD Even though Neua Mek 2 is an action lakorn, both Mart and Mint are sexy in action, from what I've seen. :drool: To be honest, I used to think they didn't really match, but now, that no longer matters. They just have that spark in their pictures, and I love seeing pictures of them. :cloud9: Waiting patiently for NM 2 to air. :)
his name is Mark, not Mart lol

But yes, welcome to our MTeam fandom :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
his name is Mark, not Mart lol

But yes, welcome to our MTeam fandom :)
Whoops, I knew that. Darn it, accidently wrote Mark's name as "Mart"...twice!!! :blush: Darn my slip of the fingers and mind! Lol, thanks for the correction. I stand by what I said earlier: MARK and Mint are cute and hawt together! xD

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahahaha hi Maiko (; you are too cute ! Your comments are always sooo cute I swear ahahah ! I'm glad you're in here with us heeheh come join na :DDD and WELCOME

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
All the picture updates are making me go baaaa. I can't stop Cheesing ! Aweee p'mak seems exhausted as well. I hope they found Ngae Tsai by now :/

Cr: as tagged

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Whoops, I knew that. Darn it, accidently wrote Mark's name as "Mart"...twice!!! :blush: Darn my slip of the fingers and mind! Lol, thanks for the correction. I stand by what I said earlier: MARK and Mint are cute and hawt together! xD
Haha it's okay lol no big deal :D

Oh yes, they look really cute and hawt haha

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
All the picture updates are making me go baaaa. I can't stop Cheesing ! Aweee p'mak seems exhausted as well. I hope they found Ngae Tsai by now :/

Cr: as tagged
you know at spicyforum they were saying that mteam is no long as a koo-kwan it really makes me so mad and there was news that Mark said kim is his new koo-kwan which i cannot accept them :girlmad: :girlmad: :girlmad:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
you know at spicyforum they were saying that mteam is no long as a koo-kwan it really makes me so mad and there was news that Mark said kim is his new koo-kwan which i cannot accept them :girlmad: :girlmad: :girlmad:
Whatever is said there, let it remain there na ka :)
Vee mentioned about Mak saying that a few pages back, but idk if it was true or not. But all I know is M&M is my kookwan and that's all that matters kekekek love na

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Whatever is said there, let it remain there na ka :)
Vee mentioned about Mak saying that a few pages back, but idk if it was true or not. But all I know is M&M is my kookwan and that's all that matters kekekek love na
that makes me feel better hearing from you ja puern ruk Mteam will always be powerful susu na ja :cheer:

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Can you show us the news where he said it? So this news was really started from Spicy Forum as to what Mint had skeptical about. You know what, don't worry about whether he said it or not, we mentioned this before, pages ahead, that this is an entertainment industry. In this entertainment business, there are many illusional and non-reliable facts. He said that because as we know, channel 3 executive is promoting Mark-Kim as that name, "Koo Kwan" and they are also having another lakorn together, so it's not surprising.

Again, about MTeam, they don't need an official promotion because they have natural charms and they are REAL.

Please don't easily get fazed by those rumors or what others or what they say.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Can you show us the news where he said it? So this news was really started from Spicy Forum as to what Mint had skeptical about. You know what, don't worry about whether he said it or not, we mentioned this before, pages ahead, that this is an entertainment industry. In this entertainment business, there are many illusional and non-reliable facts. He said that because as we know, channel 3 executive is promoting Mark-Kim as that name, "Koo Kwan" and they are also having another lakorn together, so it's not surprising.

Again, about MTeam, they don't need an official promotion because they have natural charms and they are REAL.

Please don't easily get fazed by those rumors or what others or what they say.
here is one i found
http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/16247-article-if-mark-could-pick-one-girl-to-spend-overnight-with/

JIMIEYOUSHI

sarNie Juvenile

not everyone like to see others happy. So, why care about those who troubles you happy, right?

I remember heard in some where was a rumor, they said mark hates chalida. hahahahaha

they said not enough too much? but everytime in the end, what they said is right? If I remember correctly, every time, results are contrary to rumors they manufacture.So.... If this is the law, I do not mind they say more contrary to the rumors, then we can get more. :D