[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I was just confused, why other mteams manufacture rumors are always good
but for mteam, only bad rumors,including antifans and ourself, including intentionally, or unintentionally....
Once there are cheers, there would also be jealousy. And the jealousy can turn into hatred. They have so many fans and support on both sides, and also more of haters on both sides. Things never comes easy for them and I think they might also know too, that it's not so easy for them to meet each on screen. However, these obstacles can be a test for them, it's like causality that they have to clear up whether it was from the past or present. I asked my mom about this and that's what she told me. They probably have causalities , well everyone has that, and it's like a test to see if you really are soulmate and will you sacrifice each other or will you hold on to each other when things get difficult.

And for the couples that always experience smoothness, they may not have so much causalities with one another. There's not much to test about them.

Just like this saying,"คู่กันแล้วไม่แคล้วกัน" which means, "once concomitant, you cannot avoid each other." <---okay, that sentence doesn't make sense and I'm not sure if that's correct. Maybe Mint can explain with what that means better than me, for the ones who can't read Thai :) haha

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
damn don't tell me that is touching her legs hahahaha i'm loving it so much can't wait to watch this star stage i hope minttwix will sub this.

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
Credit to Mint FB this will air Dec. 9
สวัสดีคะ เอาข่าวดีกับละครมาฝากนะเจ้าคะ ละครเหนือเมฆ2 เริ่ม วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 ธันวาคม 20.15 น. จ้า Metta & mahaniyom fanpage แล้วพบกันจ้า นับถอยหลังกันได้เลยนะคะ วิ้ดวิ้วว

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Credit to Mint FB this will air Dec. 9
สวัสดีคะ เอาข่าวดีกับละครมาฝากนะเจ้าคะ ละครเหนือเมฆ2 เริ่ม วันอาทิตย์ที่ 9 ธันวาคม 20.15 น. จ้า Metta &amp; mahaniyom fanpage แล้วพบกันจ้า นับถอยหลังกันได้เลยนะคะ วิ้ดวิ้วว

wait so nuer mek 2 is gonna air on december 9th, 2012 or is it the star stage that is gonna air..I translate it here it is

Hello, I want to play a good news that you have. THE drama clouds over 2 starts on Sunday, December 9, 20:15 am Metta &amp; mahaniyom fanpage See you on the countdown to get it cut or cut it.

Looks like NUER MEK 2 IS GOING TO AIR YEAH BUDDY CAN'T WAIT EVEN IF IT'S NOT SUBBED I AM STILLL GONNA WATCH CAUSE ITS MY PRINCHALIDA YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH CAN'T WAIT.... I HOPE WISHBONIKO SUBS THIS DRAMA I ALREADY ASKED HER.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Oh P'Mark do not take advantage of her in the open like that! Lol jk. P'Mark is so naughty. Loving the pics and can't wait for NM2 to airrrrrrrr!!!!!! Yes!!!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Finally after 10-11 months of filming an waiting NM2 is finally here yeah yeah buddy it was worth a wait xant wait love our M&M forever

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult

It is confirmed that November 30, MTeam will be going to sign a calendar, along with Kim, Ann T., James Ma, Marie, Bom Tanin, Matt, Un or An (however they spell their name haha), Bob Tarorn, Taew, Bargie, and Yadech. You know, I can't guarantee that MTeam will be together for this event because Kim and P'Anne will be there too.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Same i think mark and mint wont be attending together but i hope they sit next to eaach other but if she sits next to mario then oh lalala..hope she sits by Mark..I know Kim and Ann will sit next to each other i hope Yaya and Mint sit next to each other but i think its margie and mint ka..hope she sits with MArk ka

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
lol i was on webstergram and this is what i got from Maysayaa's IG (Maysayaa is Mint's mother ka) she was the one who made the picture below ka

Heres the picture for the calnder fitting also from Maysayaa's IG

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Same i think mark and mint wont be attending together but i hope they sit next to eaach other but if she sits next to mario then oh lalala..hope she sits by Mark..I know Kim and Ann will sit next to each other i hope Yaya and Mint sit next to each other but i think its margie and mint ka..hope she sits with MArk ka
Mario is not on the list though. She probably have to or is going to sit next to either Margie or James since her and James pair up together in KCR, but who knows haha I hope she and Mark sit by each other too. Oops, I said the word hope.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yeah but hope so.....yeah i think she is going to sit by Margie since there bestie and yeah james...damn i can't believe james is already in the calander hes just a newbie 555555....Yeah same she might sit by James since theyre filimg a drama together but i think she might sit next to Mark cause Nuer Mek 2 is going within a couple of days.