[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wowowowo.

Smilez. Your max is still only two pages in a row. :p
Ohh hail no 3 na ! gahh if it wasnt for work aiiissssh Minttwix its goin' down
JOOP JOOP AHAHAHAH

omgggg. I am super duper happppyyy !!
Totally loving M&M as Praepalin and SaengGLa !
Maks too happy heheheeh goodness. He can't do a serious face
when Chalida is around ><

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
So that is the second praek, right?

He looks from that angle but gotta see more pics and him onscreen before I judge further, lol.

I want to see his nang'ek!

Thanks for all the updates, keep them coming! I don't think I can sleep tonight. But my iPod is going to die soon.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Looking forward to your MVs, Smilez. Especially the one with the cheetos. ;)

I wanna see Praepain hold a gun.

Are there still people who want to see Chalida shoot Mark in the butt? Huhu.

Oh. And I loveeee Top's gaze. Piercing. Just Like his character's name.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow. Minttwix, falling for Top already?! Lol. Just keeeding. But he does look good that angle.

I wonder how old he is. Don't tell me he's Khun Ae's kid too. Lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
heheeh i'm going to finish it soon !!
Seriously P'Nok is teasing us slowly.
Releasing a pic one by one rather than a whole bunch !
Bittersweet maak tae chun chawp !

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
WAhhh!!! I went away for a couple hours and came back to this. So awesome! Omgosh M&M's pic looks good. Wonder how mark can look serious when mint's hand is on his moobs. keke. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Waiting for more couple shot, one is not enough.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I really love the first pic P'Nok released of M&M because I love Chalida's expression !!
Running away from the bad guys !! And she's scared or something lol

The pic of her wearing the white blazer and next to all those chemicals, reminded me of Fah(Cherry)
with her computers.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Mark's expression @1:02 on the video is really priceless. LMAO. His serious face looks so constipated too. I thought Mint was supposed to cut her hair? Hmmm, the new guy is alright in my opinion, he doesn't really wow me... Iono maybe I'm too into Mteam.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mark's expression @1:02 on the video is really priceless. LMAO. His serious face looks so constipated too. I thought Mint was supposed to cut her hair? Hmmm, the new guy is alright in my opinion, he doesn't really wow me... Iono maybe I'm too into Mteam.
hahahahaha !! He still needs to work on his serious face. But his cuteness makes up for it :rolleyes1: :rolleyes1: *blushes hehehe

She chopped some of her hair I think in mid Dec but dang idk, i think it grew ! Or her stylist mustve weaved/glued in some extensions lol

Minttwix *screamssssssss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh