[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Hello my wonderful Mteamers! So this is where u guys are at beside our MTeam home... Hehehe. Anywho I finally join AF. Hopefully I can help you spam in here .. Lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hello my wonderful Mteamers! So this is where u guys are at beside our MTeam home... Hehehe. Anywho I finally join AF. Hopefully I can help you spam in here .. Lol

Welcome to AF na !!
Hi Minilily (= Join us here too lol !!!
We both can multi-task :grouphug:

puca

sarNie Juvenile
the second girl looks familiar, i've seen her in some mv's:
there are actually more mv's she's starred in, i was already questioning when she will do a lakorn...
she's cute ^.^

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
Yayyyy MTeam, finallyy! Loving the pics! Mint reminds me of Pok P. in some pics :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I guess her name is Eye Kamolned Ruengsri...yeah she so cute and pretty...yea and a pretty version of pancake...srry pancake fans

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks for more updates. Mint is gorgeous!!! I seriously cannot wait. Will there be some skinship lol that's what I am hoping for the most.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I feel like we're getting teased. They didn't even show us Mteam together at all. ); Only a small clip of them talking.
Mint looked sexy in her black outfit with the Lacey sleeves and such. :) lol
I want some skinship between Mteam too!!! Ahaha ;P

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH She's so beautiful !Praepalin <3

Omogosh! Absolutely gorgeous. More clothes like this for Dr. Praepalin please!

Hi! Yes we meteamers like to shift back and forth between here and mteam forum. =) Glad your joining us on the mteam spazz here too.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
There is something about Mak's eyes and smile that differs when he is with Mint. I am not being delusional or bias! 
It's UNDENIABLE. There's twinkle in that gaze. Keke.

aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH She's so beautiful !

Praepalin <3
This is more like what I was expecting for Praepalin. Overall, I like her wardrobe.

I bet you ladies are going all out over there! I'm missing it huh!? Just when MTEAM is coming back to the public spotlight! Gahhhhh!

Btw. I also have another friend on AF name MiniLily. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Mint is looking so gorgeously mature! Hopefully that means that they won't be stingy about love scenes because Mteam looks so hot together in here! I'm so excited to watch them play roles that are so different from their previous ones.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't like the long skirt on Mint! It doesn't say mature, it screams GRANNY!!!

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for all the warm welcomes ladies! I'm glad to join.

@Mintwix, I think that Minilily your talking about is me.. :p

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
Mint looks gorgeous and mature in all of her outfits! She is growing up to be a beautiful young lady.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mint is so hot in he black dress up there...I love her wardrobe in here because it different...can't wait to see Mint and Mark pic together...