[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
@Bliss I think they'll give him shoelifts. It's what the korean singers do when their short and want to be taller. I think he needs about a foot of shoelifts to make even watchable. His frame looks bigger than Alex but Alex just must be taller in height haha.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, I remember Cee Siwat had to wear heels a few times with his nang'eks. Lol, hot guy and great actor but tiny/short but I still adore Cee alot. OFF TOPIC! Lol.

Eye looks older than Chalida. o_O

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
One of the many things I love about mteam is their signature poses. We'll get to see more of this salute throughout their pics/events for sure.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah, I remember Cee Siwat had to wear heels a few times with his nang'eks. Lol, hot guy and great actor but tiny/short but I still adore Cee alot. OFF TOPIC! Lol.

Eye looks older than Chalida. o_O
I think Eye is older than Mint...I remeber from da sixth sense page it said she a 1990's lol correct me if I'm wrong...

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
If anyone is in the mood for a slap/kiss fan fic I'm officially posting my first fan fic of MTEAM at their forum. Please check it out and support and def give suggestions. Take a break from all the pic finding to see MTEAM in a totally different genre you wouldn't believe =)

Mini_Lily

sarNie Hatchling
OMG Ladies! I'm going crazy jumping from forum to forum. All these picture are driving my MTeam fever high... Aaahhhhh!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Seriously I am ajvkdjb ngcdijkxcm LOL !!!!!!!!!!
Nueng I so can't wait to read yo FF
Waiting for more pics !!! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Eye is pretty short herself, I think Top is saved.

Yes! MORE SKINSHIP for m&m pls. If playing brother and sister means posing like this...

cr: as tagged

Then I expect to see lots and lots of skin touching.

@minlily

I"m with you on forum jumping. COnstantly checking updates here, mteam forum, and spicy. lol.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I never understood why MTEAM had so many pictures together during TD opening. Seriously. Lol. I guess it's that love aura they always had. Attracted too much attention.

The reporters were evn on their heels asking for an MTEAM interview. Hahaha. Smh. Memories na.

It's time to make new memories! M&M su su!

Sweet, spicy ones aight? Hehe.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
AHHHAHAH girl !! LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!
Totally loving yo post.
Up till now, I am still wondering why M&M posed as a couple at TD's opening.
:scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: Pee nong gun reu wah Koo Kwan?

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
AHHHAHAH girl !! LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!
Totally loving yo post.
Up till now, I am still wondering why M&M posed as a couple at TD's opening.
:scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: Pee nong gun reu wah Koo Kwan?

The media has always recognized MTEAM as a koo kwan. Lol.