[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Yes that's Dom! ! That sheriff !!Page Ownageee ! Okays I'll shut up HAHAHAI am too friggen excited !
So Dome is the young sheriff that wants to marry Petroong. The one standing between Dome and Mark is the other old sheirff with the mustache that likes money right?

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
THEY NEED TO POST MORE COUPLE PICTURES! HAHA =) loving all the pic updates!

I posted the prologue and chapter one of my fan fic at MTEAM forum, go check it out! I think people will be shocked I choose this genre for MTEAM lol...no bashing please =)

Chenz

sarNie Egg
I never understood why MTEAM had so many pictures together during TD opening. Seriously. Lol. I guess it's that love aura they always had. Attracted too much attention.

The reporters were evn on their heels asking for an MTEAM interview. Hahaha. Smh. Memories na.

It's time to make new memories! M&M su su!

Sweet, spicy ones aight? Hehe.
I agree, I swear there was more intimate M&M pics that day than Mark-Yaya,
Mteam love is bright !

And thank you for the welcome, btw i never see u in Mteam forum anymre, miss reading ur essays hahahh

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Lool, they have new signature poses again, hrrrrrrrhrrr.

I liked their "shhhhh" symbol the most though. Haha.
Late, late response. Haha.

We usually always like the same ones, don't we. The 'shhhh' poses were my favorite too. I can't find the other ones right now. But this one is totally CLASSIC.

@Chenz

Ahahaha. Glad to know my wall of texts are dearly missed. :p

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg. I am slow, Dom was in TD! But he looks good in here rather than in TD. Was he an actor praek in the past?! Seems like he's preetty well known but my first I've seen him was in TD only.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Here's one

---edit---

I think they were trying to use mteam's popularity to hype up TD. That's why I was so shocked that they ended up being brother and sister.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
@ Blissful Dom was really popular in old action movies. He was in Ha Kom, with Willy and Vicky if I'm not mistaken or was it Pim Sonia. But it was one of those two girls. I'm actually not sure tho, but he was in many many action in the past where he was pra'ek as well =)

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Late, late response. Haha. We usually always like the same ones, don't we. The 'shhhh' poses were my favorite too. I can't find the other ones right now. But this one is totally CLASSIC.
@ChenzAhahaha. Glad to know my wall of texts are dearly missed. :p
Definitely a classic picture. I'm actually using it for my mteam forum banner competition. keke.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Nueng. Wow. Well doesn't he pair up with Pim here? She's also in this lakorn. No wonder Dom famous in action.

Ooooo, love those old memories of Mteam.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mark and Mint are so cute together...loving ever pic of them together...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
You were right the first time, P'Neung! :) Dom was in 5 Kom with Willy and Vicky.

@vberries

Great to hear you're being so active at MTEAM home! :)

@Bliss

Thanks ja. Kid Teung took kon meurn gun.

@Smilez

SCREAMMMMMMMMS!