[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mint you know me too well !
Im starting on one right now, finishing the other one HAHAHAHAAH

Mak upload the one with Eye on his Ig !!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm just waiting and waiting. Not much of a searcher that is why I like AF. All I have to do is sit back and enjoy!!! Thanks all for feeding my addiction!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh pictures of Eye will be coming this way? I think she looks fresh, so I might like her. Or should I say dislike her. I kept praising Marie and in the end, she became a disappointment.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark is such a tease. But he's no match for P'Boy. P'Boy pwns him. Hahaha.

I hope Chalida gets him back for pranking Kimmy and Toey!!!

He's not shy around Eye, Noona, or Kimmy.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mak seems really happy! Lol. Eye does not resemble Pancake to me, after seeing more pics of her.

Mteam has always been working non stop together even counting TD though they weren't paired up.

Chenz

sarNie Egg
Mark is an ass !
He is so bad at fanservice ! uploading a pic of him & Eye when he knws Mteamers are in Mteam spazzing mode, mood killer -.-

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
SMH ! I saw his tag to Boy
Boy will get him good :p

HAHA eeeks reminds me of PLR days !!
How they be pranking each other :grouphug: :grouphug:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Mark is an ass !
He is so bad at fanservice ! uploading a pic of him & Eye when he knws Mteamers are in Mteam spazzing mode, mood killer -.-

Hahahahah. Very much true. Total opposite of P'Boy again. P'Boy Pakorn is like the master of fanservice.

I also expect Chalida to give him a hard time. Out of the 4HJHKK girls, she's supposed to be the most spicy. ;)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mark is an ass !
Reverse psycology. He is very good at teasing us. See it got you all mad haha

yes Boy is the number 1 teaser and pranker. Only Margie is able to kick his ass haha

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
I love Boy, he is the king of tease. Imagine if boy was ever in the same drama as mteam, he would never let mark have a moment's peace.

The one where mark teased kim and toey with that fake bug/spider thingie? It doesn't look very real, I was wondering why the girls were so scared. Chalida should put salt in his coffee and offer it to him with a smile and a "p'Mak..." :wink: haha. he'd drink it for sure.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I love Boy, he is the king of tease. Imagine if boy was ever in the same drama as mteam, he would never let mark have a moment's peace.

The one where mark teased kim and toey with that fake bug/spider thingie? It doesn't look very real, I was wondering why the girls were so scared. Chalida should put salt in his coffee and offer it to him with a smile and a "p'Mak..." :wink: haha. he'd drink it for sure.

HAHAHAHAAH omg hilarious !!!
Seriouslyyyy !! :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know he will drink it in a heartbeat.