[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol, my sisters are sleeping, so im watching the clip on mute!

But from look the looks of it seem like mark is super excited for this lakorn.. He look so funny and kind of adorable

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Gooshhhh.. Mteam needs to wrap thei arms together! I need more skinship! Markyboy knows he wants to give her a big hug, lol.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the video Smilez. Awww no Mteam yet. I don't understand what Mark said except he's very cute in the video, the noises that he makes haha. And his dimples playing peek-a-boo reminds me of Dan from D2B. =)

--edit--

vs

haha..sorry I just had to compare. The resemblance is uncanny.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Lol, my sisters are sleeping, so im watching the clip on mute!

But from look the looks of it seem like mark is super excited for this lakorn.. He look so funny and kind of adorable
It started off questions about him and Minat going to the temple together. And he talked about how the camera took him by surprise (expressed by the sound effects he made.) He said nothings going on and that they are just very very close friends as for now. I'm not sure about the rest. And then they ask him about Boy and how they tease each other....seems likes majority of the interview was about Boy ?? Then they talked about the concert. Not really sure about the rest. AHHH MINTTWIX !! where are you ? :whatever:

Nothing about MTEAM.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Loool. I see I thought the entire interview was about this lakorn. Well hope p Nok will talk about it and give us spilers soon.

Marks dimples really show in that cap never knew he had! I only notice Nadech dimples lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha poor Mak. First they mentioned Mint something about seeing them together at a wat making merits. And then Toey comes in the questions lol he mentioned that there's nothing planned for valentine. He will be busy prepping for the 4+1 concert on the 4th.

That's all I got from the video lol I could be wrong as I just assumed the rest.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mak's dimples are adorable !! eeeeeeeks screams
who isn't a sucker for dimples ! Mak's is especially cute.
You don't see them very often !! :cloud9:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
But mark dimles are very small this is the first I noticed I guess I never looked at him clear or close enough lol too busy noticing Chalida ehe

fun

Expired Sarnie
I'm not a fan of r scenes, I'd prefer willing.

Also not a big fan of drama genres like sadist role for praek,

I'm so boring, loool. But I love romantic comedy.
I like all genre. It just depends if it can keep me interested long enough to continue.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Smilez. Hahaha.

I think the summary you and Fun gave is enough really. Reporters are always asking the same things over and over. ...Do we really care about this BS? No. We don't. They should ask more about their profession, works, etc instead. Something new at least once for a change, please.

I'm not sure if these have been posted already.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
They should focus more on the drama and less on the gossip. Oy, these people. I heard Boy's name more times then I can count. And with Mark's constant "mi me". Seems like he was denying being kook kip with Boy more than anyone else.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
This girl went to do some research chai mai ? AHHAHAHA

thanks for the pics naaaaaaaaa !!! Gahhhhhhhh moreeeeeeeee

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think I will be a better reporter. It seems as if Thailand is the only country where they don't ask question pertaining to their work lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
They should focus more on the drama and less on the gossip. Oy, these people. I heard Boy's name more times then I can count. And with Mark's constant "mi me". Seems like he was denying being kook kip with Boy more than anyone else.
Seriously. I was like dang still talking about Boy.
I know we all were expecting them to ask about NM2 !
While they were asking about something else, they show clips
of the opening. WOW lol

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
AWWW Mint Min has such a good relationship. How sweet. They look like sisters. Chalida's arms looks awkwardly bented in that pic tho.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lmao