[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
HAHA I think Eye is quite pretty !!
From what I read at the sixth sense thread, she has the most experience !

Oh gee ! Same here! I really want a Chanawat reunion
Really miss them maak !

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
Aww I saw the clip of Top and Mint !
The chanting makes me miss going to the temple :mellow:
huhuhuhuuu !!!

Hrm not bad, not bad !! Top and Mint looks alrite together
ahahhahaha !!

can you post the clip of mint and top please thanks in advance

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I assumed Top and Mint talked about the ceremony, lol, since it seemed like he was quiet lost. This is his first lakorn after all.

Here's sixth sense t-ser. Eye is paired up with Grate and Ja with Louis, the other girls don't have a partner.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^.hahah.My guess is Top,the new kid, doesn't know what to do and what they're doing.So,he;s asking Mint question about this and that. He's clueless which is okay because if this is his
first lakorn then this is his first opening ceremony.hehehe.

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile

:thanks: ,he seems so lost,i hope he wont be her boyfriend or fiancé in the larkon coz i think im gonna like them together instead,im a person who always likes the second guy who doesn't get the main girl,TOP is kinda cute and look good with mint.Does anyone know when the synopsis gonna come out

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
thank you for the pics. Oh,look at how cute Mint and Mark are like together.Damn,too cute!!heheh.
I love that 5th to the last picture!!! Too cute!!
Mark so dorky like always!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Mteam fever!!!! <3 lol
I'll give Top and Eye a chance. They seem tolerable and trustable. lol
The sixth sense is a total SMH. I'm no longer excited for it. I don't think it's gonna be that popular but who knows what Thai people ship. lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
:thanks: ,he seems so lost,i hope he wont be her boyfriend or fiancé in the larkon coz i think im gonna like them together instead,im a person who always likes the second guy who doesn't get the main girl,TOP is kinda cute and look good with mint.Does anyone know when the synopsis gonna come out
LOL.. Most of the time I feel the same too, but then it's Mteam afterall so I most likely won't want Top to end with Chalida. Harhar. Just kidding, there are exceptions since in the lakorn I think Top dress better than Mark and the way he carries him self looks very strong.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
So,,off topic, Sorry,Mark!!! But check this pic out of Pope and Mint C. Aww..They cute.
I felt so bad now. :( Sorry Mark!!! I still Love you. You and Mint C are Cute too!!!!
Sorry,MTeam's Fans for posting this link up in here.

http://distilleryimage0.instagram.com/3632268c4b0211e180c9123138016265_6.jpg

Credits: Pope's IG
I posted these in the TD and RP thread yesterday too. Hehe.

I'm also sorry, but I might vas well post these again here too. Haha.

More pics of M&M plz. :)

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
LOL.. Most of the time I feel the same too, but then it's Mteam afterall so I most likely won't want Top to end with Chalida. Harhar. Just kidding, there are exceptions since in the lakorn I think Top dress better than Mark and the way he carries him self looks very strong.

Im a Mteam shipper but sometimes I lose hope on Mark but still love them so bad,but somehow I like pope more with mint c thank mark,Pope seems more sincere.But anyway seeing these pictures my mteam fever is so high now

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
We've lost hope in Mak many of times HAHAHHAHAAH !!

Dayummm Chalida making TOP smiling that big already ? AHHAAH

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love it when Mteam shares smile and laughters with each other. lol
They should already be considered kookwans already. They've done at least 3 lakorns together despite the fact that they were siblings in TD.

I've lost hope in Mark a long time ago already. lol he's just always making me SMH. He needs to step up his game. Like seriously. lol