[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
If it weren't for the age gap, I'm sure Pope wouldn't hesitate to court Chalida. Lol.

We'll see in the future. You never know. Maybe Chalida's no.1 and real pra aek will come along later. Haha.

She's got one of the hottest list of pra aeks so far imo. Mario almost made it! Hahaha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whoaaaaaaaa Fun loving your siggies of Park Bom !
AHHA when it comes to Pope's age, I'm blinded by his looks, just the way he is !! Its perfect :crush: :crush: :crush: He's very charming
He doesn't look his age ! Handsome as ever !!
Chanawat <3
And for Chalex, anything can happen in the future.
Some people who are as close as they are, find out later on they are meant for each other.
LOL cliche, I've see it happen!!
Totally adore their friendship ! Something you can't miss.

AS for MTEAM, i've been always shipping them.
it's only MAK :whatever: :whatever: who ruins it !
Tae, other than that I am loving them.
As Noy said to me plenty of times "rak mai mee wan tai"
My love will never die when it comes to MTEAM.
Even if they don't get together in the future or not,
I'll still rakrakrak them !!

Really can't get enough of em'
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Okayss heading to work nowwwwwwwww huhuhuhuhu :tearybye: :tearybye:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Yeah. Let's hope Mario and Nadech will make it into her list someday. :D Ahaha I wonder if Boy would be considered one. lol Of course he will. He's flirtatiously adorable. lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
If it weren't for the age gap, I'm sure Pope wouldn't hesitate to court Chalida. Lol.

We'll see in the future. You never know. Maybe Chalida's no.1 and real pra aek will come along later. Haha.

She's got one of the hottest list of pra aeks so far imo. Mario almost made it! Hahaha.
Mario and Nadech almost made it HAHAHAHAA

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I love Mint with Mark in PLR but I do agree da story line and lack of chimersty suck...whch I do adore Pope and Mint TD...they did out shine da two main pair but agian I never really finish tat lakorn...but I hope this laKorn will do good for both M&M...and yes Mario did almost made it hahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
AND also !! Omggg I am loving Chalida's hair color 30 !!! EEEKS
hehehe I am wanting that hair color for the summer !!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
AHHA when it comes to Pope's age, I'm blinded by his looks, just the way he is !! Its perfect :crush: :crush: :crush: He's very charming
He doesn't look his age ! Handsome as ever !!
Chanawat <3
And for Chalex, anything can happen in the future.
Some people who are as close as they are, find out later on they are meant for each other.
LOL cliche, I've see it happen!!
Totally adore their friendship ! Something you can't miss.

Tae, other than that I am loving them.
My love will never die when it comes to MTEAM.

Really can't get enough of em'
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Okayss heading to work nowwwwwwwww huhuhuhuhu :tearybye: :tearybye:
hey Smilez can't U believe there will be a shocking 2012 P'Pope will turn 30 :faint:

fun

Expired Sarnie

Thanks. Off topic, I am waiting ever so patiently for their English album debut! Bom is my bias!!!

Haha Mak does like to ruin things. I will still rukrukruk them!!! Haha Tom Yum Lam Sing

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Had to backtrack some pages, you gals are amazing. Thankyou to everyone that shared new pics and videos.

I did some screencaps again. hehe

^Look at him staring intently at her. haha. That's one of the things I always notice when watching Mteam's interviews. Be careful Mark, you're eyes might pop.

^They look quite cute together. His height might not be a problem after all. They must still be shy with each other (notice the distance between the two couples? keke)

^Loving their smiles here. I can see why Mint has lots of friends in the industry, she's a very friendly and approachable girlnextdoor type

After having read all you girls dissatisfaction towards Mark... (I can be quite unhappy w/ him myself sometimes)...

^He only deserves half a face. hahah.

Don't worry Mark, I'll still ship mteam. =)

^Oh look @1:23, Mark is nodding for Mint to talk first. He must be learning from Pope. LMAO. The boy really gotta step up his game for reals.

Overall, it was a tad bit sad that there was not enough skinship (those two must be trying hard to keep it on the down low indeed). Ohwell, lets wait for the next big event to spazz some more mteamers. Magazine's coming out!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Pope looks great for his age. Even Rome looks older but is actually a year younger than Pope, I thinkk. But age is just a number, lol. I don't mind for him to pair up with Chalida over and over again. Young nang'ek and older praek. Me like, especially if it's Pope and Chalida, of course. Har harrr. I wanna see them so bad again, glad that they still keep in touch and hang out together. He's so charming in every way, ok, lol. Pope is a perfection, IMO. He did alright with Natwara in GRGR, they were quite cute but not as cute as him with Chalida. Even Natwara looked older than Pope. o_O But I think he'll do fairly good with nang'eks around his age, for example Chompoo we've seen. And I really want to see him with Janie, Rita, and Aff.

roselovesice

Lol Yes, Mark deserves half of his face only in that screencap. Ahahhaha
I guess with Eye, Top will do fine with the height. :)
I will still ship MTEAM regardless also. :) I can't have Yadech and Bargie without Mteam. lol
Pope is just a sweetheart. <3

I guess they're keepin everything low key because Mark is just a terrible talker. He always expose the truth out with his bad excuses and reaction, according to Boy and Num Krit. lol Okay, just his excuses. Ahah ;P

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I love da new guy Top smile...anyways agree Top and Eye sure does look shy ha! But I still want photo of all da cast photo such as M&M and Top and Eye etc..hope to see more coming...

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mak only deserves half his face lmao got me rolling on the floor laughing!!! :rofl:

roselovesice

Forreals. I feel like Mark's one of the 'JERK' boys. lol but I don't wanna think that way because he's my sweetheart. Ahaha lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Forreals. I feel like Mark's one of the 'JERK' boys. lol but I don't wanna think that way because he's my sweetheart. Ahaha lol
We had this discussion somewhere else before...And yes, the word "jerk" was used. Lol.

Mark's a decent guy. He's adorable. (I don't say this often btw. You can ask some of my MTEAM ladies here HarHar).

But what he lacks is consistency. I think he can be a jerk or a gentleman depending on his mood, like everyone else. But Mark's behavior is especially, strongly influenced by his fickle, changeable moods and affections.

"Ai poo chai kee aon wai " <----------- I LOLed at that statement someone wrote about him when they saw him blushing so badly because of people teasing him about Toey. Hahaha.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Thanks. Off topic, I am waiting ever so patiently for their English album debut! Bom is my bias!!!

Haha Mak does like to ruin things. I will still rukrukruk them!!! Haha Tom Yum Lam Sing
hehe, Gotta love 2ne1! Im a Dara bias!. haha..but i love all the girls, they each have their own amazing talent!

back on topic!..

I love mteam but i would like to see Chalida with other pra'eks too. I won't mind seeing her with Pope again..Im just praying NM2 will turn out great because Mteam deserves it!

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling

Lol, I know how you feel. I like to think he's more of a young and rambunctious sort of fellow tho. One of those typical immature boys you meet in college that you'd love to date but not bring home to your mom type. haha. But you know those boys will eventually wisen up, hopefully. So I'm gonna give Markyboy a couple more years to mature. Plus he needs to take some PR lessons from Nadech.

Pope is almost 30 so he's already a man who knows how to treat a woman. Alex is one of those rare types that was born to be a gentleman. Hmmm...but I still haven't found one that I completely like onscreen with chalida yet, besides mark and vice versa. Would love to see Mint with Mario and Mark with Taew tho. That might change my mind.