[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Oooo What is she eating? looks interesting. Does anyone know if Mint is still confirmed as Mark's guest for the 4+1 Superstar concert???

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mark and Mint is so cute...ha bananna couple...wat a funny name but I like it...Top and Eye seem nit to be bad after all...Eye is so cute and from closer view yes she do look different from Pancake...anyways wish to see more pics tomorrow...

fun

Expired Sarnie
At first glance she does resemble Pancake. And then she looked like Namfon and then she doesn't any more. Haha. I guess the more you look at her, the more differences you see. You know "all Asian looks alike" is true at one point. We just got to see the person more often lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Ping ping.

I need Smilez or Vberries to do caps for me plz. Lol.

P.S. 51 pages. M&M love mai mee win tai jing jing. Wahhhh.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Mteam......SMH. lol Still nothing knew. Only bananas. Ahaha xD
They're too silly with their bananas. They need to release more info on this lakorn. Shouldn't there be clips of them talking about their characters, not gossips? D:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Being an m&m lover requires great patience. Lol.

@Smilez Fun wan na ja.

@Fun

Some more caps. I'm so bored. Lol. I'm usually not the m&m fan to do this. Lol.

When they asked MTEAM if there will be flirty scenes for them, Mark seemed slightly ecstatic. Hahaha. Then they asked if they're afraid of gossip and matchmakers. Mark was still smiling. But once Chalida said she'd like viewers to focus on their works, his facial expressions completely changed. Hahaha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I didn't noticed until your caps haha Thanks Mintwix. He looks like a sad puppy.

Patience is virtue lol

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
@mintwix

LMAO!!!! Hahahaha. Poor Mark, got cold water poured over his face. No wonder someone mentioned that he looked somewhat pissed near the end of the interview. Chalida sure knows how lay it on the line. This is her revenge for Kim and Toey right here. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thumbs up for Chalida.

---edit---

I"m gonna go rewatch that video!

fun

Expired Sarnie
@mintwix

LMAO!!!! Hahahaha. Poor Mark, got cold water poured over his face. No wonder someone mentioned that he looked somewhat pissed near the end of the interview. Chalida sure knows how lay it on the line. This is her revenge for Kim and Toey right here. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Thumbs up for Chalida.

---edit---

I"m gonna go rewatch that video!
just for that I'm gna watch it again too.

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling

^ For anyone who wants to watch that part and don't want to backtrack through all the pages to find it. It's around the 15:56 mark.

No new updates...here's some cute moments of mteam during that interview.

^ awwww...so sweet.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
I edited my post and added a few more caps for clarity. Lol.

I also saw that YT comment. I wonder if the person who made the comment understands Thai. The change in expression is too transparent I guess.

Chalida's probably like. She doesn't want to be in the gossip with P'Mak again. Hahaha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I noticed at times that Mint turns her head and looks at Mak when he speaks and turn the other way when it is her turn lol

She is probably making sure he doesn't make a slip hahaha