[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ahaha silly Fun. Lol ^^

I didn't mind her braided pony tails as much in TD. Probably because I didn't watch the lakorn but some clips here and there. lol
Yes, I need some 'Mark' + Mint Chalida because without them, I would be peanut less. Ahaha jk I don't even like peanuts. I do want some bananas though!!! :D

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Awww I want to know what our banana couple is laughing about in those pics.

I say m&m fanclub should zip and upload all the photos. haha. Our at least sort out all the skinship ones, I think that's what everyone needs the most right now.

I always ship the main couple, mostly cause I know they'll end up together. I don't like feeling disappointed when they don't. In this case, m&m all the way. Yea!

@smilez

Yea I noticed how he kinda hesitated after the typical pee nong gun question and made eye contact with mint. Like what fun and mintwix said, Mark needs guidance when it comes to these things.

Mark's shy with Mint cause he doesn't know if he's allowed to be affectionate yet. haha. He's probably feeling antsy the entire time.

^ wonder who she'll be playing

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
LOL. @Fun's first post

I would've done the same. Hahaha.

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11645786/A11645786.html

Short fan account from the opening ceremony.

Please excuse the awkward translation.

Comment#42
My daughter's market lady blood is thick. The staffs had her passing out the shirts. Fan club said we will buy them. How much for one?....

Mint said: 200. A friendly price *smiles brightly ^___^
Mak told her: Heuy! They don't let us sell these na Mint.
Mint said: Well, we can sell these now and share (the profit), P'Mak. *makes a serious face
Mak: Well, then. Okay. 150 is enough....*laughs*

In conclusion. They're both stingy!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
Also. This is a bit OT. But I want to share it here since I've banned myself from MTEAM forum for the time being.

I just read Chalida's recent interview from Khaosode. As some of you girls know already, she has a second lakorn this year that she has not revealed yet. We don't know which lakorn or from which production it would be, but according to Chalida's interview, it should be a mature role again. It also definitely can't be Looksorn's role in Sai See Plerng because Chalida has not been contacted yet even though P'Ja said she wants Chalida in it.

All of the elders from channel 3 seem to really want to transform Chalida's image to that of a a mature one. She also mentioned P'Jett Nathapong wanting to give her a mature role next year, but he doesn't dare to yet. Anyone know what lakorn he'll be producing next year? Wishful Thinking here....Is Mario supposed to be working with P'Jett next year? :p

I notice Chalida works with the Makers Group a lot. Matt once asked P'Jett if he can make another lakorn where 3M can reunite. Hahaha (3M = Matt, Margie, Mint).

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha I miss them 3 amigos. I sometime forget Mint is friends with Matt and Taew because of Margie, Kim and Yaya lol

roselovesice

Oh Mteam. Ahahhahaha thanks for the translation. I wish they do sell these shirts. Why promote it I'd you're not going to sell it? lol I seriously want one.
Anyways, I wonder why Mark and Mint them are not dressing like how their character are suppose to dress like. You know...how they did back in the days...which they still do. lol
I, too, wonder who Mint's next pra'ek is and lakorn. I don't mind Chalida with mature roles but I would love her to have her childish yet grown up roles like her past ones at some point. :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Chalida has so many friends, you forget sometimes. Haha. She's also friends with Gale and Maprang and more. Then there's also her uncle and grandpa (Great and Kik Danai). Lol.

I'd also like to see her in young roles again, but from what I've read in all of her most recent interviews, many of the elders seem determined to change her image. All of the roles that they are looking at for her, are all mature this year.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
*knee slapper !!!
I couldn't stop laughing at M&M's convo !! :grouphug: :grouphug:
OMFG it's super cuteeeee !! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!
So cute tooo cuteeee very very cutee naraaak !
Great minds think alike !! Soo cute
When they both are hungry on the set, they can use the profit to go buy thee *hot cheetohs at the market together :p

Chalida does have many friends !!
Surrounded by so many lovable people (=

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow mint sure have lot of friends in da industry...glad to know tat...anyways I'm learning lot of thing about Mint tat I never known of...good for me lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGGG... MANGGGGG, you girls are spazzing without me since these past few pages. I need to go re-read and catch up!! But I'll call it a night for me now, MAYBE. Lol.

roselovesice

Cheetos? I guess I never saw that picture? It clip? Care to share? lol

Anyways, I was watching one of Mint's old interview and she said that Mark and Pope don't stand a chance with her. How depressing. Ahaha jk Way to hide girl. lol
I noticed that their interactions with one another isn't as flirty and skinship like before. They're not as loud and hyper as much like in vdos and such. ): Wonder what's up. lol But that may just be me. Ahaa

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^I miss those old days. Feel so cheated. Sigh. It felt too short for me b/c I got into 4HJHKK pretty late.

Wow mint sure have lot of friends in da industry...glad to know tat...anyways I'm learning lot of thing about Mint tat I never known of...good for me lol
She's also friends with Vill and Ja just to name a couple more. Lol. Basically, she's also close to everyone in Margie's gang too, like Pang.

About the cheetos, it's related to a fan account during Mteam's honeymoon shoot in Pai. I translated a few fan accounts at MTEAM forum. The Cheetos story is nothing big though. Haha.

roselovesice

Aha okay then. Thanks though. :) ^^

Anyways, since I am so excited for Nuer Mek and Mteam, I just had to go back and watch PLR again. The funny part was that I caught the horse taking a crap in one the scenes!!
Made me teared up so bad. Funniest thing ever. lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahhaha!!!! Oh my gosh!!! That Conversation between Mint/Mark is so hilarious!!! :rofl:
Thanks for the translation!
Why do I felt like sometime My Man Mark is so Slow? hahahha

Anyway,Today is Feb 1. And Guess Who is the three peoples on Ch3's calender? Guess Guess Guess??
Hehehe. It's My Man Mark! And Taew and Mario!!! Oh My gosh! Don't Mark look good on that Feb month!!!! Hehehe. So Cute!!! :D

roselovesice

Cause the boy is slow. Lolol
Yeah...we're finally in that month now. I wish Taew was leaning on Mario instead still. ): Ahaha
This always happen. Every time it's a certain somebody's month on the calendar, I tend to be super in love with them during that time too. lol So weird.
Anyways, I'm definitely going to have a marathon this weekend too. I noticed that I missed a lot of scenes in PLR. I'm going back to rewatch the whole lakorn. :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Don't forget to watch TD scenes hheheheeh
I ammm sooo gushing atm from watching Ploykwan and Nai Seua's cut scenes
HAHAHA :eyetwitch: :eyetwitch: :eyetwitch: Pee nong gun :p