[Ch3] Neua Mek 2 (Medta Lae Mahaniyom)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh you know, I wouldn't be surprised if another rumor comes out. So fuckin predictable, esp with this being mteam's reunion. Pardon the language, plz. Haha. Ah well. Rumors will be rumors. Just like speculations will be speculations.

You know what I just realized? M&M fans never, ever release fan videos. Only pics.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hrmmm nods my head w/approval HAHAAH jkjk !!
Not badd not bad !
Top don't get too comfortable na, you might end up falling for
Chalida on/offscreen >< jkjk

I forgot to mention that P'Dom looks very handsome during the opening !!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Noooo!! I want MTEAM only. lol Even though Top looks adorable at some point. Haha
I don't mind the rumors. I want them. More MTEAM interviews. Ahhaaa

vberries210

sarNie Hatchling
Loving m&m's convo, even tho it was so short. hehe. Thanks mintwix for sharing with non Thai speakers. Hope to see more fan's comments of the opening ceremony.

They're going to start filming next week right. Waahhh!!!! Must be patient for the BTS clips.

Chalida looks so young w/o makeup! Where's our man Mark? Top's stealin' your girl dude!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL... I love Chalida expressions here. She's thinking "This guy needs MAJOR HELP!"... :p

I LOVEEEE IT!

I think I'll be a Komsorn and Doctor shipper.... Not sure till the lakorn airs but def have a feeling I will. Love supporting the underdog love haha. Unless Saenggla proves he's deserving. Lol
I soooo agreee. Go TOP! Lol.

This is the cutest pic of Mteam from the opening.

All of the elders from channel 3 seem to really want to transform Chalida's image to that of a a mature one. She also mentioned P'Jett Nathapong wanting to give her a mature role next year, but he doesn't dare to yet. Anyone know what lakorn he'll be producing next year? Wishful Thinking here....Is Mario supposed to be working with P'Jett next year? :p
Yes, Mario's upcoming lakorn with MAKERS GROUP is for next year. I believe! Woot. Way to go CH3. I hope Chalida and Mario lakorn after this. However, I am not enjoying MAKERS GROUP lakorns lately.

I'd also like to see her in young roles again, but from what I've read in all of her most recent interviews, many of the elders seem determined to change her image. All of the roles that they are looking at for her, are all mature this year.
I think the mature image onscreen makes her character and acting stronger which helps her keep on improving. I don't think I will miss her young roles.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
When I mean young roles, I don't mean like Ploykwan or Namon. I actually consider Chaaim's role young too, but not as young and childlike like the other two. But neither as mature as Praepalin.

The reason why I want to see Chalida in young roles again is because I still imagine her as Chaaim from the novel. Sooo adorable.

However, looking at Praepalin, I can already see that I'll like her strong, mature roles very much. I'm so happy for Chalida actually. She gets to take on so many versatile roles compared to those in her generation so far.

Also, we may be getting Chario sooner than we think, eh. Going by Chalida's interview, there's at least a small chance. Haha.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I ammm soo freaking excited !!!! eeeeekkks !!
I am watching TD clips and I super miss Ploykwan !!
Can't wait to see Praepalin !! Love the fact that we can already sense
that she is powerful. Not just a mor like Nam but a mor that knows how to fight
and protect herself !!! Hot tee sood.
Bet it'll turn that someone on :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
CHARIO!!!! I think I've voiced that I really want this couple to happen!!! Maybe this year if possible :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
All of the elders from channel 3 seem to really want to transform Chalida's image to that of a a mature one. She also mentioned P'Jett Nathapong wanting to give her a mature role next year, but he doesn't dare to yet. Anyone know what lakorn he'll be producing next year? Wishful Thinking here....Is Mario supposed to be working with P'Jett next year? :p
OMFG ! I really hope this is trueee !!
Chario maybe an IT couple too !! Who knows ? :shutup:
I really can't wait until Chalida reveals what her next role is and who is her next pra'ek!!
And yes, i am glad she's taken up versatile roles throughout her career as an actress.
She gets to learn and improve as time goes on !!
Rak Chalida tee sood :cloud9:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
CHARIO!!!! I think I've voiced that I really want this couple to happen!!! Maybe this year if possible :)
Yes, P'Neung, you did say that. You said more, but I shouldn't say it in am MTEAM thread. Muahahah. Jk. :p

I want Mario to be Chalida's next p'ek, but I don't think it'll be this year. If P'Jett still wants Chalida for his lakorn next year, I think there's a really good chance that Chario will meet. They need to make it up for RKNTS. ;)

@Smilez

You know Mark will not be able to resist. Haha.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
OMFG ! I really hope this is trueee !!
Chario maybe an IT couple too !! Who knows ? :shutup:
I really can't wait until Chalida reveals what her next role is and who is her next pra'ek!!
And yes, i am glad she's taken up versatile roles throughout her career as an actress.
She gets to learn and improve as time goes on !!
Rak Chalida tee sood :cloud9:
I think Chalida is still in the process of discussing her second lakorn with the elders. It seems she's been offered a few and all of them are mature roles. This is not even counting the one P'Jett has in mind for next year.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
@ Nooooo Nong Mint don't expose me haha....

I wonder if Chalida's second lakorn will she be playing main or supporting? I don't really care as long as its another lakorn for her lol :)

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
@ Nooooo Nong Mint don't expose me haha....

I wonder if Chalida's second lakorn will she be playing main or supporting? I don't really care as long as its another lakorn for her lol :)
:p

Just my gut feeling, but I think it's a main nang aek role. If she'll play second, then it will probably be for Sai See Plerng.

I think all of the elders will probably have to negotiate and decide what's best for her.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm a 50/50 about Chalida taking on Looksorn role in SSP, lol. It's great challenge for her and opportunity to work with veternans again. But I cannot except the fact that Looksorn role is too much for me to handle. Eh. But whatever, I support her all the way.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMGGGGGG... MANGGGGG, you girls are spazzing without me since these past few pages. I need to go re-read and catch up!! But I'll call it a night for me now, MAYBE. Lol.
where were U Bliss I was waiting for you and I can't leave U alone on spazzing
about Mteam my friend :grouphug:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I really want Cario to hPpen so bad...I sense they'll make a cute and hot couple...I do really hope Cario happen then a switch could happen ha! Let have Mario with Mint and the. Mark with Taew...it would be a good switch...